Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2009-06-03, 19:58
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

My Awesome Game Which I Invented and You're a Cunt if You Don't Believe Me

Alright, this is Bobbi's game (L,B'XXX for those fortunate enough not to know her in private life). She and her friend used to play this game on the phone, and I think it could translate well on the forum with a few tweaks and a few rules introduced. It will undoubtedly bring a lot of joy to the lives of you, the participants.

One of us (me, in this case) gives a series of instructions which you, the artist, must draw in MS Paint or whatever equivalent you prefer. When you draw your pic, save it as JPEG or PNG and upload it to ImageShack or TinyPic or somewhere off-site. Don't attach it to your post, otherwise it'll ruin the surprise of having them all revealed at once, and others won't be influenced by your attempt (and by that same token don't tell anyone what you think it is, you spoil sport FUCK!). When you upload the pic, PM the link to me, and I'll save 'em all up and post them when I get about 5 or 6 entries and choose a winner with my massive choosing gland.

The person who comes closest to the thing I'm thinking of will get to choose the next item, and the winning decision is purely at the discretion of the person who's "on" in that particular round. It's probably helpful to draw the thing you want to describe first, and to upload that along with the other results

An example, in case it's all too confusing:

Instructions:

1. Start near the top-left of the page and draw a straight line from top to bottom
2. Draw a straight line from the end point of the last line across to the right
3. Draw another line straight up from the end of the last point, making it the same height as the first line
4. Draw a straight line joining the first point of the drawing with the end of the last line you just drew

The end result should be a square, or a rectangle, or something similar haha. The vastly different interpretations of the instructions (which will be more intricate than this, of course) are the most fun part and it'll give the rest of us a fairly good insight into your deep psychopathy. Don't be afraid to use descriptive imagery if the item you're presenting is too intricate for a line-by-line set of instructions, like "a snowman-type shape" for "the number 8", or "a spunking midget wizard" for "ice cream cone". Just don't make it too fuckin' obvious!

I'm sure this will need tweaked and updated, but we'll work out the bugs as we go along.

OK, the first set of instructions are as follows:

Instructions:

1. Near the centre of the page draw a somewhat thick ellipse, the length of which should be horizontal, like a coin on its side with the far side of it raised a little (that is, the side furthest from you).

2. From the bottom-left of the ellipse draw a straight line which is sort of veering off to the left slightly, and draw another one just to the right of it, to give it thickness. Join the bottom ends of the two lines together with another short line.

3. Repeat step 2, but in reverse - that is, on the right, veering off to the right. The lines are the same length.

4. The last step is to repeat one of the last 2 steps, but in the centre, going straight down, but not the full length of the other two sets of lines.

Draw it, upload it and PM it to me. DRAW, I say!
Old 2009-06-03, 20:24
Drugged Unholy

should we color it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Old 2009-06-03, 20:29
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
should we color it?
The drawing I've done isn't coloured, but it couldn't hurt to add a lil' splash (of colour) to your masterpieces if you want to!

You automatically get 1 bonus point for showing an interest.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-05-31 at 13:50. Reason: Typo
Old 2009-06-04, 01:32
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
The drawing I've done isn't coloured, but it couldn't hurt to add a lil' splash (of colour) to your masterpieces if you want to!

You automatically get 1 bonus point for showing an interesting.

If I`m drawing a cunt.....meh getz 100 bonus points?

R.I.P moe
Old 2009-06-04, 06:25
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Paddy, on other similar comps the people have at least said in the thread that they're in to participate. Do you think that would be a good idea here, too? At least everyone would know how close to a finish the game is.

And if you make any money on this my friend and I want a cut of the dough or you'll be in trouble. She's always wanted to go to Ireland and we'll kick yer butt.

Gomli, no.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2009-06-04, 06:35
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Why?

R.I.P moe
Old 2009-06-04, 07:05
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
If I`m drawing a cunt.....meh getz 100 bonus points?
If you draw it with menstrual oozings you get 150 bonus points and a free wank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Paddy, on other similar comps the people have at least said in the thread that they're in to participate. Do you think that would be a good idea here, too? At least everyone would know how close to a finish the game is.
Yeah, good idea! We'll probably find a lot of things that need tweaking as we progress haha. I was just planning on waiting until I either get 5-ish entries, or 2 days pass, or something like that. That way we won't be waiting too long between each round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
And if you make any money on this my friend and I want a cut of the dough or you'll be in trouble. She's always wanted to go to Ireland and we'll kick yer butt.
Dems is Paddy's turnips!

I've got 2 entries so far, they're both pretty much on the money, and one in particular brought a joyful tear to my eye and a stiffness to my trouser-cabbage
Old 2009-06-05, 04:52
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Alright, no one else seems be to having a go, so here are the results of Round 1!

Round 1's Item: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7865/stool.png

Chris: http://i39.tinypic.com/r21czn.jpg
Blitz: http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7214/24703701.jpg

The winner has to be Blitz, but Chris, I'll cherish yours (the pic) always

So, Blitz is up next

I have a feeling this game is dead in the water haha.
Old 2009-06-05, 05:06
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Haha mine looks nothing like a stool Looks more like a shitty space craft or something.

I'll need some time to think of what I'm going to do Paddy, so don't rush me toss-pot!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-06-05, 06:38
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I didn't participate in this one because I already knew what the first one was going to be.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2009-06-05, 07:57
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Haha mine looks nothing like a stool Looks more like a shitty space craft or something.
It was the closest to what I drew, so it's good enough!

Quote:
I'll need some time to think of what I'm going to do Paddy, so don't rush me toss-pot!!
Haha take your time chief
Old 2009-06-05, 10:16
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I wanna play.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/
Old 2009-06-05, 11:22
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Holy shit mine was awesome. I drew a portrait of Paddy down on the bottom left hand corner, but I guess that wasn't good enough for him.
Old 2009-06-05, 11:39
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Holy shit mine was awesome. I drew a portrait of Paddy down on the bottom left hand corner, but I guess that wasn't good enough for him.
It broke my heart to decide against you, it really did. But I gotta be fair, and as much as I wanted this to bring us closer it would have been based on a lie, and I respect you and our relationship more than that.

I fucking love you, big guy. There'll be plenty of time and other opportunities for us to share in/express that love.

Yours,
Patrick.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9408/86793224.png
Old 2009-06-06, 04:17
Okay.

Quote:
Haha take your time chief

Still can't think of anything lol
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-06-06, 08:58
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
It broke my heart to decide against you, it really did. But I gotta be fair, and as much as I wanted this to bring us closer it would have been based on a lie, and I respect you and our relationship more than that.

I fucking love you, big guy. There'll be plenty of time and other opportunities for us to share in/express that love.

Yours,
Patrick.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9408/86793224.png

No, no, it's too late for all that noise. Have fun with BLITZ! YOU TWO DESERVE EACH OTHER!
Old 2009-06-06, 12:09
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Still can't think of anything lol
Just look around the room you're in right now and draw the first thing you see; even one of your gay dads would do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
No, no, it's too late for all that noise. Have fun with BLITZ! YOU TWO DESERVE EACH OTHER!
Me and Blitz, it's not like that. He was there for me to pick up the pieces/chunks when my rectum spontaneously prolapsed whilst watching "My Three Sons". The guy thinks there's something more to it, but there isn't. He just won't fuck off! He's the turd that won't flush!

Blitz, tell him! You just fisted my dripping innards back up inside me that one time, and it was 100% medical. You even had that nurse's uniform on! What more proof do you need Chris? CHRIS?? AHHHHHHHH CHRIS!

Blitz, DRAW SOMETHING FOR JAYSES SAKE! I'm dyin' here, I'm fuckin' dyin'! Plus I'm great and definitely don't prod my sickly, spongy, Swiss-cheese pooh with my ring finger as it bobs around in the toilet.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3940/poohsandsuchu.png
Old 2009-06-07, 07:56
Okay.

^^Haha

Alright, alright... here's the next one.

Instructions:

1. In the very middle of the page draw a triangle pointing up (or an upside-down V... whatever). The bottom of this triangle is NOT connected.
2. On the bottom right part of this upside-down V, draw a very short line that goes up towards the top right corner of the page.
3. At the top point of this upside-down V, draw a line that is the same length as the one you drew in step 2, except this one will go slightly towards the top left corner of the page.
4. At the top of the last line you drew in step 3, draw another line that is half the size of the last one you just did, going directly to the left.

Same rules as stated above by Paddy: upload the picture, PM the link to me, and I'll decide who the winner is after I get a few entries.

EDIT : I forgot to mention that the bottom of this triangle is NOT connected. So it's basically just an upside down V. Please excuse my foolishness... I'm very low on sleep, and at the moment my body is only running on black tea and enough nicotine to kill an elephant
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-06-07 at 08:28.
Old 2009-06-07, 08:16
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

COOOOOOOOOOL!

PM sent like a biatch mofo bat outta hell
Old 2009-06-08, 03:32
Okay.

Haha I haven't had any other entries yet. What do we do in the case that yours is the only one?
Quote:
Quote: