MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Tabs > Tab Questions & Requests
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2005-05-26, 09:48
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
I downloaded Spheres, but my tracklisting doesn't correspond with that on BNR Metal. This one only has 8 tracks. I wasn't planning on doing anything off of Spheres, though, although I might. I've been listening to the first album a bit lately. Do you have Consuming Impulse? It's probably time for me to clear some space on my HD and go visit my old pals on DC++.

i can rip it for you and get it to you in the right track order if you want. i doubt youd like that album though, its not very thrash. yeah i have consuming and testimony. i dont have the early ones ,but i also have a cd -r of steves mind reflections cd (lucky bastard) that has some live trakcs on it.
Old 2005-05-26, 14:40
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Yeah, I love Atheist, I think I'll just do it.

Is Leave Scars played in D or E-flat?

As far as Dark Angel goes-

We Have Arrived- E
Darkness Descends- Eb (my copy suffers from pitch distortion that makes it sound like it's 1/4 step down, so it could actually be in standard)
Leave Scars- D (except for the title track, which is in Db)
Time Does Not Heal- Eb
Old 2005-05-26, 18:45
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Darkness Descends- Eb (my copy suffers from pitch distortion that makes it sound like it's 1/4 step down, so it could actually be in standard)

Yea that album has pitch problems, I think it could be either E or Eb, I think closest to Eb imo. Thanks for the tuning list there Chris!
Old 2005-05-31, 19:24
Post-whore

Someone please tab this song
Rigor Mortis-Bodily Dissmemberment
he is the Mp3
http://www.rigormortis.com/media/mp3/bd.mp3

Truer words were never spoken.
Old 2005-05-31, 19:27
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casketcrusher
Someone please tab this song
Rigor Mortis-Bodily Dissmemberment
he is the Mp3
http://www.rigormortis.com/media/mp3/bd.mp3

I am at home now, and I'm on dialup, but when I get back to school tomorrow I will download it, put it on a disc, and give it a shot

BTW CHRIS did you recieve that Atheist powertab I sent you??
Old 2005-06-02, 18:50
Senior Metalhead

The solos to Exodus - The Toxic Waltz. My band wants to cover it and all we need is the solos, well that and the ratty 80's hair and white sneaks.
Old 2005-06-02, 19:03
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanOfTheDead
The solos to Exodus - The Toxic Waltz. My band wants to cover it and all we need is the solos, well that and the ratty 80's hair and white sneaks.

Haha indeed! You are damn lucky to have a whole band that likes Exodus so much!

I always found any Exodus solos difficult to tab. I tried the Piranha solo, and the Bonded by Blood solo, but they didn't work out so well. I'll at least try it, but I don't think I can do it
Old 2005-06-04, 10:48
My Ass, Your Face

Send a message via AIM to Zionist
Someone tab The Promise of Agony, PLEASE!!!
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
Old 2005-06-05, 13:56
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
Someone tab The Promise of Agony, PLEASE!!!

Trust me man, I tried, and got very frustrated as well. The production sounds like utter shit, and most of the riffs are simple generic stuff that gets confused with the bass guitar. I nailed the intro riff though... Sorry man, i tried.

Code:
Q=215 4/4 Gtr I PM| PM| PM| PM| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-5h8-5h8-|-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-8h11-8h11--| |-0-0-----------0-0-|-----------------|-0-0-----------0-0-|--------------------| | | Gtr II | PM| PM| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-8h11-8h11--| |-------------------|-----------------|-0-0-----------0-0-|--------------------| Gtrs I, II PM| PM| ||--------------------|-----------------| ||o-------------------|-----------------| ||--------------------|-----------------| ||--------------------|-----------------| ||o-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-5h8-5h8-| ||--0-0-----------0-0-|-----------------| PM| PM| 11x |-------------------|---------------------|| |-------------------|--------------------o|| |-------------------|---------------------|| |-------------------|---------------------|| |-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-8h11-8h11--o|| |-0-0-----------0-0-|---------------------|| PM--------| PM--------| PM--------| PM----| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|------------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|------------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|------------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|---------6S5------- |-------------5S4-|-------------6S5-|-------------5S4-|---------4S3-6S5--- |-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-4S3-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-----4S3--- PM--------| PM--------| PM--------| PM PM |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|---6S5---4p1-2h5- |-------------5S4-|-------------6S5-|-------------5S4-|---4S3----------- |-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-4S3-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-----0--------- PM----| PM--------| PM--------| PM----| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-4p1-------------|-----------------|-----------------|---------6S5-----| |-------------5S4-|-------------6S5-|-------------5S4-|---------4S3-6S5-| |-----0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-4S3-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-----4S3-| PM--------| PM--------| PM--------| PM PM |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|---6S5---4p1-2h5-| |-------------5S4-|-------------6S5-|-------------5S4-|---4S3-----------| |-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-4S3-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-----0---------|
Old 2005-06-05, 14:39
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Trust me man, I tried, and got very frustrated as well. The production sounds like utter shit, and most of the riffs are simple generic stuff that gets confused with the bass guitar. I nailed the intro riff though... Sorry man, i tried.

Code:
Q=215 4/4 Gtr I PM| PM| PM| PM| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-5h8-5h8-|-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-8h11-8h11--| |-0-0-----------0-0-|-----------------|-0-0-----------0-0-|--------------------| | | Gtr II | PM| PM| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-------------------|--------------------| |-------------------|-----------------|-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-8h11-8h11--| |-------------------|-----------------|-0-0-----------0-0-|--------------------| Gtrs I, II PM| PM| ||--------------------|-----------------| ||o-------------------|-----------------| ||--------------------|-----------------| ||--------------------|-----------------| ||o-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-5h8-5h8-| ||--0-0-----------0-0-|-----------------| PM| PM| 11x |-------------------|---------------------|| |-------------------|--------------------o|| |-------------------|---------------------|| |-------------------|---------------------|| |-----7h10-7h10-----|-6h9-6h9-8h11-8h11--o|| |-0-0-----------0-0-|---------------------|| PM--------| PM--------| PM--------| PM----| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|------------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|------------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|------------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|---------6S5------- |-------------5S4-|-------------6S5-|-------------5S4-|---------4S3-6S5--- |-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-4S3-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-----4S3--- PM--------| PM--------| PM--------| PM PM |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------- |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|---6S5---4p1-2h5- |-------------5S4-|-------------6S5-|-------------5S4-|---4S3----------- |-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-4S3-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-----0--------- PM----| PM--------| PM--------| PM----| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-4p1-------------|-----------------|-----------------|---------6S5-----| |-------------5S4-|-------------6S5-|-------------5S4-|---------4S3-6S5-| |-----0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-4S3-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-----4S3-| PM--------| PM--------| PM--------| PM PM |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| |-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|---6S5---4p1-2h5-| |-------------5S4-|-------------6S5-|-------------5S4-|---4S3-----------| |-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-4S3-|-0-0-0-0-0-0-3S2-|-0-----0---------|

Sounds correct, good job!

Old 2005-06-05, 15:56
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Like I said I tried

Zionist, have you ever tried tabbing anything?
Old 2005-06-05, 16:03
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Like I said I tried

Zionist, have you ever tried tabbing anything?

Yes, I play bass. So far I've tabbed Hammer Smashed Face by CC and Whoracle by In Flames.

Old 2005-06-05, 16:10
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Ah, I see, I can imagine tabbing bass is very difficult.
Old 2005-06-07, 13:16
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Ah, I see, I can imagine tabbing bass is very difficult.

It's kind of hard, but most of the time the bass just plays the exact same thing as guitar. I play guitar too, I planned on tabbing out a few songs from "Chemical Exposure/Illusions" but some of the guitar solos are pretty tough to figure out.

Old 2005-06-10, 15:15
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Tulvox Send a message via MSN to Tulvox
Tabbing bass isn't to hard. Its when you're having to tab good bassists that it gets tricky.

www.maddox.xmission.com
Old 2005-06-12, 17:02
New Blood

Sanctuary guitar tabs

can anyone tab The third War and Ascension to destiny from Refuge Denied.

the only tabs on the net are Battle Angels and Die for my Sins

thanks
Old 2005-06-17, 15:33
Metalhead

Manowar

I'm horrible at figuring out solos by ear, so if some could do the solos for Manowar's "Hands of Doom" that'd be great. I've combed the internet and only the rythem parts exist now. Thanks.

By the way, I know Manowar isn't thrash but it was either this thread or the death metal requests, so it ended up here.
Old 2005-06-29, 02:03
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Tulvox Send a message via MSN to Tulvox
MTM, if you're not too busy, could you tab "What Doesn't Die" and/or "Taking The Music Back" off We've Come For You All?

www.maddox.xmission.com
Old 2005-06-29, 07:33
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRI
I'm horrible at figuring out solos by ear, so if some could do the solos for Manowar's "Hands of Doom" that'd be great. I've combed the internet and only the rythem parts exist now. Thanks.

By the way, I know Manowar isn't thrash but it was either this thread or the death metal requests, so it ended up here.

you can start individual request threads too man
Old 2005-06-29, 07:44
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Cloaca Send a message via MSN to Cloaca Send a message via Yahoo to Cloaca
Don't encourage them!