Old 2005-01-24, 17:09
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Tattoos

Who's got some and what are they?

Old 2005-01-24, 17:18
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

i want to get a tatoo but havnt decided what to get and where to get it........hopefully ill get one later

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2005-01-24, 17:21
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Nah. no piercings either, I'm not into self-mutilation.

I allways imagine myself as an old fart walking down the beach, looking like a discoloured green speck. So I never had anything done because of the future.

If I'de ever get one I wouldn't get one of those lame tribals but something of my own design. Not that I'm ever going to get one done.

Old 2005-01-24, 17:24
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I'm not into piercings at all, I've been meaning to get a tattoo for a while but i just never got around to it.

Old 2005-01-24, 17:28
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

so what kinda tattoo you want? remember to get something cool, you'll be stuck with them for a while..

Old 2005-01-24, 17:34
ManOwaR
Post-whore

I want a Pantera tatto on my back, pretty small, but cool, near the shoulder.

Old 2005-01-24, 17:35
SARS
Post-whore

i'm in the middle of designing a tattoo for my neck. other than that, the only bod-mod i have is a lip piercing.

Old 2005-01-24, 17:44
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

i want the CFH logo on my shoulder, but hey, im too young and i reckon its darn expensive

Old 2005-01-24, 17:46
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

I was going to get a Jason Becker tattoo, but Ive decide it will now be a Dime tatoo.

Just gotta figure out what I want now

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-01-24, 18:22
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
i want the CFH logo on my shoulder, but hey, im too young and i reckon its darn expensive

it's not that expensive really. I just keep asking myself if I really know what I want if I'de want to get a tattoo. And I just don't know what I would want tattoo'ed.

I've got nothing against tattoo's but I just wouldn't know what to get, has to be something original though.

Old 2005-01-24, 18:54
Brutally_Hacked
Senior Metalhead

i'm not getting tattoos till im older, wether the chance comes up or not... i mean, i might get something tattood on me that i like a shitload now, but in 3 years maybe i'll hate it. so I'm just gonna get piercings and such.
I've got my eye on getting two lip rings and an industrial.

Old 2005-01-24, 20:04
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

To me a tattoo shows a part of your life, kind of like the rings on a tree. Each one you get has a story or a memory behind it. I was considering getting Slayer's Divine Intervention CD cover on my back, between the shoulderblades, because Slayer played a big part in my life being they were one of the first metal bands i listened to and they were one of the reasons i really got into guitar playing. If i never discovered them, who knows what I would be listening to now or if i would even still be playing guitar. Plus it's an awesome picture. Even if 10 years down the road I have a different taste in music, it was still a big part of my life and is worth remembering, so i feel it would be a good tattoo. Years from now I'll look at it and think back to this time in my life.

Old 2005-01-24, 22:26
skuspar
New Blood

i have many... first one i got when i was 18 was the Pantera CFH on my right calf

Old 2005-01-24, 22:52
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def

I've got nothing against tattoo's but I just wouldn't know what to get, has to be something original though.

which is damn near impossible

Old 2005-01-25, 01:14
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
i'm in the middle of designing a tattoo for my neck. other than that, the only bod-mod i have is a lip piercing.

emo lip boy!!

my cousin designs his own tattooes, almost his whole right side is covered with awesome dragons and shit.

i intend to get an opeth 'big O', because they've played a big part in my life, not too sure what else.

def, that's not very hardcore of you bro

i have two left earrings and one right earring. nothing else pierced for me.

Old 2005-01-25, 02:09
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I've periodically tossed around the idea of getting a tattoo of the old Slayer logo either on my upper arm/shoulder area or on my back in between my shoulder blades. I'll never do it because it would cost too much money that I would need to buy new clothes, outdoorsman equipment, computer parts, or a guitar with.

I've also thought about getting a snake tattoo, but there are too many lame asses with snake tattoos already that don't know anything about snakes, nor do they care. It's strange that an animal I love so much is tattooed all over druggies, inmates, bikers, and slackjawed rednecks who shoot, stomp, hack, bludgeon, or run over snakes on sight. Everybody who has a snake tattoo just to look like a badass should come pay me a visit so I can show them how intimidating their tattoos really are. Man, I'd like to beat the shit out of those fucking poseurs.

I'd also like to get some sort of raptor on my chest, probably a red tailed hawk, I love those things (even though they eat the snakes I'm always trying to find)! I can say with a degree of relative certainty that it would be a Buteo, maybe a Falco, Accipiter, or Pandion. I wouldn't mind some sort of eagle, but, again, all manners of poseur and low life already made sure it's been overdone by now. Fucking assholes.

Old 2005-01-25, 03:06
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRezendes
I've periodically tossed around the idea of getting a tattoo of the old Slayer logo either on my upper arm/shoulder area or on my back in between my shoulder blades. I'll never do it because it would cost too much money that I would need to buy new clothes, outdoorsman equipment, computer parts, or a guitar with.

I've also thought about getting a snake tattoo, but there are too many lame asses with snake tattoos already that don't know anything about snakes, nor do they care. It's strange that an animal I love so much is tattooed all over druggies, inmates, bikers, and slackjawed rednecks who shoot, stomp, hack, bludgeon, or run over snakes on sight. Everybody who has a snake tattoo just to look like a badass should come pay me a visit so I can show them how intimidating their tattoos really are. Man, I'd like to beat the shit out of those fucking poseurs.

I'd also like to get some sort of raptor on my chest, probably a red tailed hawk, I love those things (even though they eat the snakes I'm always trying to find)! I can say with a degree of relative certainty that it would be a Buteo, maybe a Falco, Accipiter, or Pandion. I wouldn't mind some sort of eagle, but, again, all manners of poseur and low life already made sure it's been overdone by now. Fucking assholes.

By saying outdoorsman, does that include backpacking? Backpacking is the absolute best thing, a source of solitude in the rapidly diminishing wild spaces, and an invigorating getaway. I'm planning two weeks up north this summer, probably Maine or upper New York, but mayhap even in Canada.

Old 2005-01-25, 03:17
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:

Just get somethign ghetto fabulous!

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-01-25, 03:29
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

I'm not telling you what I'm getting because it's completely original, and I'm getting it first. Before you hacks decide to mack on my style. PARAN01A!!!11

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-01-25, 03:38
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I've got one picked out, but right now I'm holding off because of the lack of funds. I'm not telling you because it's too cool. But it says something about myself and my current attitude well enough that I'll never come to regret it, even if I change in some awful, awful way. And it would be awful.

Old 2005-01-25, 03:55
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
By saying outdoorsman, does that include backpacking? Backpacking is the absolute best thing, a source of solitude in the rapidly diminishing wild spaces, and an invigorating getaway. I'm planning two weeks up north this summer, probably Maine or upper New York, but mayhap even in Canada.

When I think of backpacking, I think mostly of hitch-hiking and walking in order to see a large area, you know, like to backpack across Europe, or to backpack to LA. Something like that. I'm not familiar with the backpacking you speak of.

When I say outdoorsman, I mean hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, stuff like that. I don't fish, personally, but that's the type of activity I refer to. I also don't hunt in the traditional sense (i.e., to kill animals), but I do hunt animals in the literal sense, which would be to seek out and track animals. I like to take pictures of all sorts of animals I come across, and I often capture harmless animals like anurans, caudates, snakes, and turtles. I never catch inverterbrates, although I'll photograph them if I find them interesting. I also takes pictures of interesting plants, water bodies, and just general outdoor scenery. I usually take notebooks with me, and when I'm done I record all the animals I was able to identify.

It gets pretty depressing sometimes, though. Every time I go to Taunton, I notice more and more of Freetown, Lakeville, and Berkley being 'developed'. Leave the woods and swamps the fuck alone, quit making kids. People are selfish and seem bloody well determined to destroy this planet by any means necessary.

Old 2005-01-25, 04:07
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Fishing is the best, nothing like getting wasted, rolling a small unsafe boat in the middle of a lake and trying to catch fish with strings and hooks.

I still use my lucky micky mouse bobber

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-01-25, 05:59
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I fucking love hunting, I got a nice 8-pointer this year. I enjoy fishing too, like BLS said, there's nothing like getting wasted and going out in an unsafe boat in the middle of a lake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2005-01-25, 14:31
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I would love to go on a deer hunting trip someday. I'm probably going to get a hunting license within the next five years.

Old 2005-01-25, 16:26
The Execrator
Noob lud

I thought about getting one many times. I definitly will when im old enough. And by the way, nice avatar Chris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-01-25, 17:16
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
When I think of backpacking, I think mostly of hitch-hiking and walking in order to see a large area, you know, like to backpack across Europe, or to backpack to LA. Something like that. I'm not familiar with the backpacking you speak of.

When I say outdoorsman, I mean hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, stuff like that. I don't fish, personally, but that's the type of activity I refer to. I also don't hunt in the traditional sense (i.e., to kill animals), but I do hunt animals in the literal sense, which would be to seek out and track animals. I like to take pictures of all sorts of animals I come across, and I often capture harmless animals like anurans, caudates, snakes, and turtles. I never catch inverterbrates, although I'll photograph them if I find them interesting. I also takes pictures of interesting plants, water bodies, and just general outdoor scenery. I usually take notebooks with me, and when I'm done I record all the animals I was able to identify.

It gets pretty depressing sometimes, though. Every time I go to Taunton, I notice more and more of Freetown, Lakeville, and Berkley being 'developed'. Leave the woods and swamps the fuck alone, quit making kids. People are selfish and seem bloody well determined to destroy this planet by any means necessary.

By backpacking, I mean hiking, but in the sense that you live out of your pack for a period of time. For instance, I spent five days in the White Mountains this past summer, carrying everything I needed in a backpack. It was one of the best experiences I've ever...err...experienced. And to think there are so many other much more beautiful places than the Whites, it's overwhelming and difficult to plan where to go next.

As a nature lover, I share your fervent opposition to development; it's fucking terrible. This is part of the reason why Pain of Salvation's newest release is important to me. The message is basically "humanity is bad". And of course, for the most part, this message is absolute truth.

Old 2005-01-25, 17:36
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Thats pretty cool Pandemonium, I admire that. If I ever had a chance to go on such a trip I would snap at it, but the factor of me being 15 limits the possibilities of me going on my own or with friends.

Old 2005-01-25, 17:52
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
By backpacking, I mean hiking, but in the sense that you live out of your pack for a period of time. For instance, I spent five days in the White Mountains this past summer, carrying everything I needed in a backpack. It was one of the best experiences I've ever...err...experienced. And to think there are so many other much more beautiful places than the Whites, it's overwhelming and difficult to plan where to go next.

As a nature lover, I share your fervent opposition to development; it's fucking terrible. This is part of the reason why Pain of Salvation's newest release is important to me. The message is basically "humanity is bad". And of course, for the most part, this message is absolute truth.

Do you carry a tent? A huge, outdoors backpack is one of the objects of highest priority on my list of stuff to get in a few months. I have a great backpack now, it's lasted me a long time, and it's still in great condition. It's very rugged and I'm amazed how well it holds up through all the terrain I've dragged it through. That being said, it isn't large enough for me anymore. I realized this when one day I was wearing my machete and forgot to take it off. I went to my grandmother's house (she lives in Taunton) and all the people in her building are nosy, old people. The last thing I need is for them to be gossiping about the large Mexican with a 20 foot long sword who came to kill my grandma. Now, I'm not Mexican, and my machete only has an 18 inch blade, but you know how nosy people love to exaggerate. The point is, I had to take it off my belt and put it somewhere. I decided to put it in my backpack. The blade fit, but the entire handle stuck out.

That's when I realized, no matter what tract of woods I'm walking or biking to, this is still southeastern Massachusetts and I'm going to have to spend a lot of time going through residential and possibly even industrially zoned areas. The last thing I need while going through those places is a large, obvious machete either attatched to my belt or sticking out of my backpack... especially not in Taunton. About 50% of the time I'm in the woods or swamps, it's in Taunton. Having spent so much time in Taunton, I can tell you one thing with certainty- the cops there are bored. Really bored. So bored that they delight in harassing teenagers who are skateboarding in parking lots or hanging out in a laundermats, which seems to be their most common activity. Suffice to say, seeing a large, young, male minority trekking through a residential area with a machete will bring down the wrath of half of the Taunton PD. I've got good money that says there would be at least one K9 unit and 8 officers.

Besides, now every time I go on a huge hike, I can bring lots more stuff, like additional clothes, for example. Being an area resident yourself, I'm sure you can imagine how that might be handy on a walk from New Bedford to Taunton, something I make sure to do at least once a year (actually, so far only once a year, but I hope to improve). I take the railroad tracks, it's much more scenic, some of the areas it cuts through are relatively remote. I always see so many birds I've never seen before when I take this walk.

Old 2005-01-25, 17:53
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb of god\m/
I thought about getting one many times. I definitly will when im old enough. And by the way, nice avatar Chris.

Thanks. It won't be up for much longer, I'm planning on changing it periodically.

Old 2005-01-25, 22:23
arvina
Post-whore

i want a giant opeth o
and maybe a portrait of jason becker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
nah man, nah, I had an itchy ballsack!

forget wall of marshalls look at this wall of engls!
http://www.engl-amps.com/pics/newsp..._stevemorse.jpg

www.tdiclub.com

Old 2005-01-25, 22:24
arvina
Post-whore

sorry to copy whoever that was before.seems we are similarly influenced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
nah man, nah, I had an itchy ballsack!

forget wall of marshalls look at this wall of engls!
http://www.engl-amps.com/pics/newsp..._stevemorse.jpg

www.tdiclub.com

Old 2005-01-25, 22:28
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

some interesting tatoo's..

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-01-25, 22:51
SARS
Post-whore

i want a dragon on my cock.

Old 2005-01-25, 23:58
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

i wants a wet vagina on my sternum... in all seriousness though, I probably won't get any tattoos, mainly because my parents will kick me out of the house if I do.

Old 2005-01-25, 23:59
guitar_demon
MotörCat

you dont plan on living with them forever do you?
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2005-01-26, 00:04
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Well no, in fact, I want to leave ASAP, mainly because they are so uptight now, I truly don't remember them being this restrictive 3 months ago, but ever since I met Sarah (My girlfriend) they've gone into some shit fest of trying to restrict me from doing stuff. For instance, I wanted to pierce my ears last weekend and they gave me a huge lecture about how I'll look like a "low life" if I peirce my self or get any tattoos. I still plan to peirce my ears however, seeing as its not a permanent thing, even if I do gauge them.

Old 2005-01-26, 00:16
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

My parents were exactly like that when I wanted to get my ear pierced "you'll look like a criminal, you won't be able to get a job, your life will be ruined forever!"

Well now I don't want to get it pierced, 'cause back then I thought it would look cool.

I'm definetely getting a tattoo, but when I'm 17/18, and I've reached my maximum height.

Shit man, for the last two minutes I had a voice in my head saying "morris, morris, morris", it's gone now, but it was really fucked up.

Old 2005-01-26, 02:51
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Do you carry a tent? A huge, outdoors backpack is one of the objects of highest priority on my list of stuff to get in a few months. I have a great backpack now, it's lasted me a long time, and it's still in great condition. It's very rugged and I'm amazed how well it holds up through all the terrain I've dragged it through. That being said, it isn't large enough for me anymore. I realized this when one day I was wearing my machete and forgot to take it off. I went to my grandmother's house (she lives in Taunton) and all the people in her building are nosy, old people. The last thing I need is for them to be gossiping about the large Mexican with a 20 foot long sword who came to kill my grandma. Now, I'm not Mexican, and my machete only has an 18 inch blade, but you know how nosy people love to exaggerate. The point is, I had to take it off my belt and put it somewhere. I decided to put it in my backpack. The blade fit, but the entire handle stuck out.

That's when I realized, no matter what tract of woods I'm walking or biking to, this is still southeastern Massachusetts and I'm going to have to spend a lot of time going through residential and possibly even industrially zoned areas. The last thing I need while going through those places is a large, obvious machete either attatched to my belt or sticking out of my backpack... especially not in Taunton. About 50% of the time I'm in the woods or swamps, it's in Taunton. Having spent so much time in Taunton, I can tell you one thing with certainty- the cops there are bored. Really bored. So bored that they delight in harassing teenagers who are skateboarding in parking lots or hanging out in a laundermats, which seems to be their most common activity. Suffice to say, seeing a large, young, male minority trekking through a residential area with a machete will bring down the wrath of half of the Taunton PD. I've got good money that says there would be at least one K9 unit and 8 officers.

Besides, now every time I go on a huge hike, I can bring lots more stuff, like additional clothes, for example. Being an area resident yourself, I'm sure you can imagine how that might be handy on a walk from New Bedford to Taunton, something I make sure to do at least once a year (actually, so far only once a year, but I hope to improve). I take the railroad tracks, it's much more scenic, some of the areas it cuts through are relatively remote. I always see so many birds I've never seen before when I take this walk.

Yes, I carry a two-man tent. I'm not so much of a trooper yet that I can just roll out my sleeping bag under a tree and sleep there. If you want a "huge, outdoors backpack" plan to spend around $150 for a decent one. I've got an exterior frame pack, which doesn't give you as much freedom as an interior, but the advantage of this style is that you can strap all kinds of things around the outside. I've got a Kelty, am happy with it, and recommend the brand to anyone who is interested in backpacking.

I've had some good times in Taunton, albeit not quite what you may be expecting. Some friends and I have visited the abandoned Dever's State School a couple of times; it's called "School", but was really a mental institution for children. It's supposedly "haunted", however, we were just there to check the place. The first time we went two people bitched out and it was just myself and friend Kyle exploring. Feeling hurried by said bitches, we didn't have much time to look around. The second time, we encountered these infamous Taunton cops. I still wonder if they just drive around the vacant compound for the hell of it, or if they were tipped off by some neighbors. Either way, we did not get caught, thanks to some brisk running.

You really should try to up that once a year walk to at least three. It sounds wonderful. Which tracks do you take? The only tracks I can bring up in my mind right now are the ones before Hathaway Road, next to Auto Zone and Getty in the North End.

blizzard_beast: Join an Outings Club at school, if you have one. Or just start off with day hikes. It's so worth getting involved with, hiking/backpacking.

Old 2005-01-26, 03:17
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Yes, hiking is very fun. I used to be a boyscout, so i got to hike alot.

Old 2005-01-26, 03:38
Rapture
The Stings of Conscience

too many long responses. not going to read them. good day to you all.

Old 2005-01-26, 04:15
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Yes, I carry a two-man tent. I'm not so much of a trooper yet that I can just roll out my sleeping bag under a tree and sleep there. If you want a "huge, outdoors backpack" plan to spend around $150 for a decent one. I've got an exterior frame pack, which doesn't give you as much freedom as an interior, but the advantage of this style is that you can strap all kinds of things around the outside. I've got a Kelty, am happy with it, and recommend the brand to anyone who is interested in backpacking.

I've had some good times in Taunton, albeit not quite what you may be expecting. Some friends and I have visited the abandoned Dever's State School a couple of times; it's called "School", but was really a mental institution for children. It's supposedly "haunted", however, we were just there to check the place. The first time we went two people bitched out and it was just myself and friend Kyle exploring. Feeling hurried by said bitches, we didn't have much time to look around. The second time, we encountered these infamous Taunton cops. I still wonder if they just drive around the vacant compound for the hell of it, or if they were tipped off by some neighbors. Either way, we did not get caught, thanks to some brisk running.

You really should try to up that once a year walk to at least three. It sounds wonderful. Which tracks do you take? The only tracks I can bring up in my mind right now are the ones before Hathaway Road, next to Auto Zone and Getty in the North End.

blizzard_beast: Join an Outings Club at school, if you have one. Or just start off with day hikes. It's so worth getting involved with, hiking/backpacking.

Taunton is well renowned for two large, abandoned or partly abondoned, and supposedly 'haunted' places. The aforementioned Paul Dever, and Taunton State Hospital. At least 5 different people in my family worked at Paul Dever at some point, so I'm somewhat familiar with that, although I've never gone to explore it. My Grandmother lives very close to what I believe to be the abandoned part of Taunton State and my uncle is a state social worker stationed at what is left of the active part, so I could probably go there under that guise and check out the many abandoned buildings while there. In my opinion, all the hoopla surrounding these two complexes is a mere distraction away from all the other interesting abandoned buildings around Taunton. I enjoy exploring abandoned areas (including railroads, houses, factories, whatever) in the wintertime (because the animals are gone and there's nothing better to do), and Taunton is my favorite spot for this. By the way, some advise- if you want to explore the Paul Dever complex, park well away and just walk there. You're far less likely to get caught on foot, as improbable as that might seem.

As far as which railroad tracks, there's really only one set in New Bedford. They start (or end, for accuracy's sake) just south of the waterfront. Actually, if you are on McArthur Ave. right in front of the waterfron, you'll notice the railroad tracks in the middle of the street, just like an old fashioned trolley. From there, they go further up McArthur Ave to where it splits into the northern part of Acushnet Ave. and Herman Melville Blvd. There is site here that what was an abandoned railyard between 1980-2004. A couple of months ago, they completed renovations on it, and at some point the train will start going back down to this part of the city. As long as I've been following the tracks, I've had to walk around that area because they have it fenced off because of hazardous materials there.

From there it goes up to Wamsutta St., where on a bridge it crosses over both Acushnet Ave. and Route 18. Then it goes north up until around Nauset St, where it splits in two. One side goes west, through NB, Dartmouth, and Westport. At some point, this line becomes abandoned, but these tracks used to go to Fall River. You can still see abandoned parts of this track in Fall River while driving past the Quequechan River on Interstate 195 and also while driving past South Watuppa Pond on Route 6 in Westport. The other set of tracks goes north, through NB, Freetown, Lakeville, Berkley, Taunton, Norton, to Attleboro where it connects with a commuter line. This is the route I take. There are no long bridges in between New Bedford and Taunton on this route, and it's a strictly freight route. The tracks are deteriorated to the point where the trains can't go faster than 10mph, and usually go about 6-8, so it's a very safe walk.

This walk combines my obsessions with the outdoors (particular woods, swamps, and water bodies), railroads, and the city of Taunton. I actually spend hours on end pouring over maps and atlases studying rail lines, and I look a lot through historic maps to find routes that are no longer active or abandoned. Abandoned rail lines are great routes to cut through wilderness, and great ways to observe animals. Often when the tracks have been removed, the railroad right of way remains as a corridor. Some of the trails you might utilize through your favorite outdoor locations might actually be abandoned railroad grades.

Old 2005-01-26, 04:29
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Chris, your posts are getting ridiculously short. Don't even bother posting anymore if you're not going to put any time or thought into it.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-01-26, 04:54
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I often feel the need to give long winded, unnecessarily detailed descriptions of railroad routes. I'm obsessed with them, and I have a tendency to be overly descriptive about things I feel passionate about. I'll try to rein in it, buddy pal.

Old 2005-01-26, 13:33
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Taunton is well renowned for two large, abandoned or partly abondoned, and supposedly 'haunted' places. The aforementioned Paul Dever, and Taunton State Hospital. At least 5 different people in my family worked at Paul Dever at some point, so I'm somewhat familiar with that, although I've never gone to explore it. My Grandmother lives very close to what I believe to be the abandoned part of Taunton State and my uncle is a state social worker stationed at what is left of the active part, so I could probably go there under that guise and check out the many abandoned buildings while there. In my opinion, all the hoopla surrounding these two complexes is a mere distraction away from all the other interesting abandoned buildings around Taunton. I enjoy exploring abandoned areas (including railroads, houses, factories, whatever) in the wintertime (because the animals are gone and there's nothing better to do), and Taunton is my favorite spot for this. By the way, some advise- if you want to explore the Paul Dever complex, park well away and just walk there. You're far less likely to get caught on foot, as improbable as that might seem.

As far as which railroad tracks, there's really only one set in New Bedford. They start (or end, for accuracy's sake) just south of the waterfront. Actually, if you are on McArthur Ave. right in front of the waterfron, you'll notice the railroad tracks in the middle of the street, just like an old fashioned trolley. From there, they go further up McArthur Ave to where it splits into the northern part of Acushnet Ave. and Herman Melville Blvd. There is site here that what was an abandoned railyard between 1980-2004. A couple of months ago, they completed renovations on it, and at some point the train will start going back down to this part of the city. As long as I've been following the tracks, I've had to walk around that area because they have it fenced off because of hazardous materials there.

From there it goes up to Wamsutta St., where on a bridge it crosses over both Acushnet Ave. and Route 18. Then it goes north up until around Nauset St, where it splits in two. One side goes west, through NB, Dartmouth, and Westport. At some point, this line becomes abandoned, but these tracks used to go to Fall River. You can still see abandoned parts of this track in Fall River while driving past the Quequechan River on Interstate 195 and also while driving past South Watuppa Pond on Route 6 in Westport. The other set of tracks goes north, through NB, Freetown, Lakeville, Berkley, Taunton, Norton, to Attleboro where it connects with a commuter line. This is the route I take. There are no long bridges in between New Bedford and Taunton on this route, and it's a strictly freight route. The tracks are deteriorated to the point where the trains can't go faster than 10mph, and usually go about 6-8, so it's a very safe walk.

This walk combines my obsessions with the outdoors (particular woods, swamps, and water bodies), railroads, and the city of Taunton. I actually spend hours on end pouring over maps and atlases studying rail lines, and I look a lot through historic maps to find routes that are no longer active or abandoned. Abandoned rail lines are great routes to cut through wilderness, and great ways to observe animals. Often when the tracks have been removed, the railroad right of way remains as a corridor. Some of the trails you might utilize through your favorite outdoor locations might actually be abandoned railroad grades.

I've got to make this quick, seeing as UMASS Dartmouth is the only fucking school in the area open today. When I went to Devers, we parked in a little condo complex and walked the 1/4 along the bike trail to where it leads right into the compound, so I've got that covered. We tried getting to the old Taunton State Hospital, but the only part we could find was COMPLETELY fenced in with large, black, prison-style fences that invert outward, making it near impossible to climb. Of course I'm not totally sure this was part of the abandoned complex, but it was amidst part of the complex that was still open, and the buldings were completely dark. We've been to Metropolitan State in Waltham a couple of times, and the last time sucked majorly. Security guards were waiting at the exit, and we had to completely circle around them through heavy woods, hoping we'd spill out somewhere familiar. We came out at a main avenue, and luckily found the side street we were parked on, returning to New Bedford at around 3 A.M. This complex is humongous, and would take at least a dozen trips to explore the whole thing. Of all the places we've been, we've never experienced any hauntings. Meh.

I'm only vaguely familiar with the south end, so I don't know where the streets you're talking about are. I do know that I'm interested in finding those tracks, so I can walk through the woods of Lakeville and Freetown. I do not know of ANY hiking spots in Bristol County, and desperately want to find them. Since you said there is only one set of tracks in New Bedford, I'm willing to bet I could get to the woods of Freetown from the ones in the area that I last spoke of. Hmm, now that I think of it, that area is incorrect. The area I was thinking of is actually on King's Highway, right alongside the Burger King, not Auto Zone. I just have to find out of it is the one going west to Fall River, for I'm not much interested in that one right now. Time for school.

Old 2005-01-26, 17:21
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
I've got to make this quick, seeing as UMASS Dartmouth is the only fucking school in the area open today. When I went to Devers, we parked in a little condo complex and walked the 1/4 along the bike trail to where it leads right into the compound, so I've got that covered. We tried getting to the old Taunton State Hospital, but the only part we could find was COMPLETELY fenced in with large, black, prison-style fences that invert outward, making it near impossible to climb. Of course I'm not totally sure this was part of the abandoned complex, but it was amidst part of the complex that was still open, and the buldings were completely dark. We've been to Metropolitan State in Waltham a couple of times, and the last time sucked majorly. Security guards were waiting at the exit, and we had to completely circle around them through heavy woods, hoping we'd spill out somewhere familiar. We came out at a main avenue, and luckily found the side street we were parked on, returning to New Bedford at around 3 A.M. This complex is humongous, and would take at least a dozen trips to explore the whole thing. Of all the places we've been, we've never experienced any hauntings. Meh.

I'm only vaguely familiar with the south end, so I don't know where the streets you're talking about are. I do know that I'm interested in finding those tracks, so I can walk through the woods of Lakeville and Freetown. I do not know of ANY hiking spots in Bristol County, and desperately want to find them. Since you said there is only one set of tracks in New Bedford, I'm willing to bet I could get to the woods of Freetown from the ones in the area that I last spoke of. Hmm, now that I think of it, that area is incorrect. The area I was thinking of is actually on King's Highway, right alongside the Burger King, not Auto Zone. I just have to find out of it is the one going west to Fall River, for I'm not much interested in that one right now. Time for school.

The tracks don't end/start in the south end, it's actually downtown, on the waterfront side of Route 18. You'd have to be heading to the south end to notice them, though. The tracks near the Auto Zone/Save-a-Lot are heading to Dartmouth. You're going to cut through plenty of nice woods on that route as well, many big chunks of Darmouth and Westport remain undeveloped. The tracks near Burger King/Tarkiln Hill Rd. are the ones that head to Taunton. If you just want some trails in Freetown, though, why not Freetown/Fall River State Forest? That place is quite large. It's a bit popular with outdoorsmen, but I wouldn't really consider that a bad thing. I've been going there for a while and I've only seen about maybe 1/5th of the whole thing.

The railroad tracks that head north are very nice, I have lots of pictures I took last April when I went. It's cuts through some really nice area in the northern 1/5th of New Bedford, and sees a lot of nice area in Freetown, too. The best areas, though, have to be a 2.5 mile stretch through woods between Chace Rd. in Freetown and Howland Rd. in Lakeville, another 1.9 mile stretch through swamp and woods between Howland Rd. and Malbone St. in Lakeville, and another awesome 2.2 mile stretch through woods and wetland between Padelford St. in Berkely and Route 24 near the Taunton-Berkely border.

Right before Route 24, heading northbound on the railroad tracks, you will run into two dirt roads about a half mile apart. They are scenic, but that's not the point. The dirt road closest to Route 24 (you can literally see Route 24 as a large bridge maybe a couple hundred feet in front of you) leads to the back of the Silver City Galleria. This is important because you can either A. stop at the Galleria for lunch (I usually pack my own), or B. you can take the bus to the Taunton terminal (with stops to many places in Taunton), to Boston, or back to New Bedford. Keep this in mind if you ever go, and make sure to take a map so you can always be aware of exactly where you are.

Old 2005-01-26, 22:37
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

So yeah, he he he, how 'bout them tatoos?

Old 2005-01-26, 23:01
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Holy Lonely Planet....

A lot of friend "G" friends have really lame tattoos, from tigers and dragons, "FTW", "Twisted", tribal ect. On the back of one friend's neck he has a Cross with a dragon wrapped around it with fire and at the bottom there is those two theatrical masks.

Anyway, I'm going to get a tattoo in March, which is the next time I'll have some half decent money(it's my bday). I don't know exactly what I'm going to get but since my best friend died it will be about him. I've been thinking about getting "VL" or "VATOS LOCOS" in Old English. It will probably be on my upper back so I don't have to look at it everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2005-01-26, 23:12
guitar_demon
MotörCat

whats ftw stand for?

Old 2005-01-26, 23:24
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

lol, my girlfriend asked that too.... FUCK THE WORLD!

Man my dad's computer is garbage...

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2005-01-26, 23:30
guitar_demon
MotörCat

thats lame

Old 2005-01-27, 00:24
Transient
HES BAAACK

demon has far superior tatoos than all of you combined.

did you show them?

Old 2005-01-27, 00:48
guitar_demon
MotörCat

nah I have not

Old 2005-01-27, 02:04
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
The tracks don't end/start in the south end, it's actually downtown, on the waterfront side of Route 18. You'd have to be heading to the south end to notice them, though. The tracks near the Auto Zone/Save-a-Lot are heading to Dartmouth. You're going to cut through plenty of nice woods on that route as well, many big chunks of Darmouth and Westport remain undeveloped. The tracks near Burger King/Tarkiln Hill Rd. are the ones that head to Taunton. If you just want some trails in Freetown, though, why not Freetown/Fall River State Forest? That place is quite large. It's a bit popular with outdoorsmen, but I wouldn't really consider that a bad thing. I've been going there for a while and I've only seen about maybe 1/5th of the whole thing.

The railroad tracks that head north are very nice, I have lots of pictures I took last April when I went. It's cuts through some really nice area in the northern 1/5th of New Bedford, and sees a lot of nice area in Freetown, too. The best areas, though, have to be a 2.5 mile stretch through woods between Chace Rd. in Freetown and Howland Rd. in Lakeville, another 1.9 mile stretch through swamp and woods between Howland Rd. and Malbone St. in Lakeville, and another awesome 2.2 mile stretch through woods and wetland between Padelford St. in Berkely and Route 24 near the Taunton-Berkely border.

Right before Route 24, heading northbound on the railroad tracks, you will run into two dirt roads about a half mile apart. They are scenic, but that's not the point. The dirt road closest to Route 24 (you can literally see Route 24 as a large bridge maybe a couple hundred feet in front of you) leads to the back of the Silver City Galleria. This is important because you can either A. stop at the Galleria for lunch (I usually pack my own), or B. you can take the bus to the Taunton terminal (with stops to many places in Taunton), to Boston, or back to New Bedford. Keep this in mind if you ever go, and make sure to take a map so you can always be aware of exactly where you are.

Thanks for the information. I am definitely going to check these tracks out when it gets a bit warmer (and when there's not any snow ). The state forest, is that place nicknamed Copicut? I know there are some bumpy dirt roads in that forest that people call Copicut. Haha, there's even rumors of Nazis and Klan members out there doing crazy stuff. I've never bothered looking into the wilderness of Bristol County; I always assumed it would be bland and that there wouldn't really be much of it. Time to start researching.

Old 2005-01-27, 02:31
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Thanks for the information. I am definitely going to check these tracks out when it gets a bit warmer (and when there's not any snow ). The state forest, is that place nicknamed Copicut? I know there are some bumpy dirt roads in that forest that people call Copicut. Haha, there's even rumors of Nazis and Klan members out there doing crazy stuff. I've never bothered looking into the wilderness of Bristol County; I always assumed it would be bland and that there wouldn't really be much of it. Time to start researching.

2/3rds of Copicut Rd. is unpaved and goes through Freetown State Forest in both Freetown and Fall River. The other 3rd is paved, and also goes through a different portion of the forest. I'm going to tell you one thing, and make sure you listen- you need a map of this area. There's so much to do. You can either pick up individual maps of cities and surrounding towns for $3.50 each or pay $25 for a really good atlas of the entire Bristol, Plymouth, Essex, Middlesex, Suffolk, and Norfolk counties. Get the atlas. When you get more money, also get atlases of Rhode Island, Central Massachusetts, and Cape Cod. They are good and detailed.

I wouldn't take any reports of Klan or Neo-nazi activity in Freetown State Forest seriously. Living in New Bedford myself, I can tell you all the stupid stories I've heard over the years about this guy killed himself in that abandoned house or this guy was a serial killer and buried all the bodies in this swamp or Satanists perform sacrifices at this fort. BTW, if you're interested in urban exploration, you should check out the Fort Rodman complex. I'm familiar with the area and I'm sure you'd be very interested in checking out Battery Milliken.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have seen swastikas spraypainted on stuff around abandoned places, particularly over by the fort. I wouldn't take it too seriously, it's more likely either a couple of racist high schoolers, or just high schoolers pretending to be racist to either frighten or raise the ire of people who come across it. I'm sure it's nothing of significance.

Last edited by ChrisRezendes : 2005-01-27 at 02:35.

Old 2005-01-27, 02:48
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
2/3rds of Copicut Rd. is unpaved and goes through Freetown State Forest in both Freetown and Fall River. The other 3rd is paved, and also goes through a different portion of the forest. I'm going to tell you one thing, and make sure you listen- you need a map of this area. There's so much to do. You can either pick up individual maps of cities and surrounding towns for $3.50 each or pay $25 for a really good atlas of the entire Bristol, Plymouth, Essex, Middlesex, Suffolk, and Norfolk counties. Get the atlas. When you get more money, also get atlases of Rhode Island, Central Massachusetts, and Cape Cod. They are good and detailed.

I wouldn't take any reports of Klan or Neo-nazi activity in Freetown State Forest seriously. Living in New Bedford myself, I can tell you all the stupid stories I've heard over the years about this guy killed himself in that abandoned house or this guy was a serial killer and buried all the bodies in this swamp or Satanists perform sacrifices at this fort. BTW, if you're interested in urban exploration, you should check out the Fort Rodman complex. I'm familiar with the area and I'm sure you'd be very interested in checking out Battery Milliken.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have seen swastikas spraypainted on stuff around abandoned places, particularly over by the fort. I wouldn't take it too seriously, it's more likely either a couple of racist high schoolers, or just high schoolers pretending to be racist to either frighten or raise the ire of people who come across it. I'm sure it's nothing of significance.

I'll go for the atlas, thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to be doing a lot of camping in Freetown (and surrounding areas) now that I've got all this great information from you. I'm excited.

I've been to Rodman a few times as a younger child, with my father. All I know about it now is that it's right on East Beach. My older, and less wiser, step-brothers used to go cause trouble at Rodman, breaking stuff and getting drunk/high. I believe one or both got arrested for their stupidity. Which leads me to the question, have you seen cops there? Are they much trouble? I'm sorry if I'm being bothersome with all the questions, but you seem just as interested as myself.

Old 2005-01-27, 04:13
Extermo
New Blood

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo myself. But i am still hesitating because of my feelings in the future. Sure they'll be in places most ppl wont see but still. I wanted for sure a full black upside-down cross covering my back. I assume it will cost a great amount. Also depending on how that turns out i'm thinking of getting two red pentagrams on my shoulder blades, kind of like a coat of arms. What do you guys think, and also what should i get on my chest or somewhere in the front because i can't think of any.

Old 2005-01-27, 14:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Do you think you'll be a satan loving grandpa too?

I would never get those...even if I was a hardcore Satanist and rubbed pictures of LeVey giving blowjobs all over my errect nipples.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2005-01-27, 14:48
The Execrator
Noob lud

haha, thats true. I would think twice about getting some tatooes like that. You never know, you may become religous sometime down the line...

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-01-27, 15:01
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Do you think you'll be a satan loving grandpa too?

Haha

I would like to get a Dave Mustaine or Megadeth tattoo somewhere, and definately a slayer and/or kreator tattoo on my forearms, that would be cool. Maybe that demon on the front of Pleasure To Kill. That'd be sweet.

Old 2005-01-27, 15:17
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I was going to get a huge classic SLAYER logo in red on my chest...haha but I've changed my mind.(Cost and the absurdness)

There's so many fucking lame tattoos though, like japanese symbols, tribal shit, dragons and butterflies.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2005-01-27, 15:19
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extermo
I've been thinking of getting a tattoo myself. But i am still hesitating because of my feelings in the future. Sure they'll be in places most ppl wont see but still. I wanted for sure a full black upside-down cross covering my back. I assume it will cost a great amount. Also depending on how that turns out i'm thinking of getting two red pentagrams on my shoulder blades, kind of like a coat of arms. What do you guys think, and also what should i get on my chest or somewhere in the front because i can't think of any.

GRRR! I H8 CRISTIANS1!!! I LUV SATAN!!!!!!!! DPWN W/JESIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2005-01-27, 15:33
The Execrator
Noob lud

Hah, is that the first pointless post you have made? And once again, nice avatar. Im a big redsox fan also. I went to 9 games last year.

Quote:

Old 2005-01-27, 15:39
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

ya im gonna get a tat of an upside down cross on my middle finger so when i give out the bird its like im saying fuck religion and showing my grattitude to some asshole. cause thats how i roll, biatch.

But seriously, when i do get my first tatto it will no doubt have something to do with music.

Old 2005-01-27, 15:41
Transient
HES BAAACK

ill probalby get a discreet tatoo of the life rune

demon, show them off! upload the pics to image shack

Old 2005-01-27, 15:50
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb of god\m/
Hah, is that the first pointless post you have made? And once again, nice avatar. Im a big redsox fan also. I went to 9 games last year.

No, not really, this post definitely had a point. Also, if it didn't have a point, it wouldn't really be the first pointless post I've made. Anything I've ever posted in an RTT is pointless by associaton. Also, anytime I answer a question about favorite albums, or favorite foods, or how long I've been playing, that's pretty much just because I'm bored, there isn't much point in posting those because so many people post in them that people rarely bother to read the all the other extremely similar (and thusly repetitive) posts. For some reason I post anyway.

I'm gonna put up a new avatar today, too. Tell me if you recognize this guy when you see it, but PM me, no sense in hijacking this thread... not unless it's for the sake of outdoor activity in southeastern Massachusetts. That is SO worth hijacking the thread for.

Old 2005-01-27, 16:21
KILL TULLY
New Blood

Old 2005-01-27, 22:09
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

Why is your name 'Kill tully' whats the story behind it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.

Old 2005-01-27, 22:12
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILL TULLY

That's pretty lame.

Old 2005-01-27, 22:13
KILL TULLY
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattered
Why is your name 'Kill tully' whats the story behind it?

my names Tully.

Old 2005-01-27, 22:14
guitar_demon
MotörCat

whos tully? and at least hes got the iron maiden font!

Old 2005-01-27, 22:45
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:
GRRR! I H8 CRISTIANS1!!! I LUV SATAN!!!!!!!! DPWN W/JESIS!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MAY GAWD I KNOE!

I FUCKIGN HATE FEGGITS TOO! DAT TEH OLY THANG ME AND CHRISTAINS AGREE ON!!1

AND NIGGARS!!1 FUCK FEGGIT NIGGRES!!1

This is fun! Im glad somebody finally picked up on the joke. And please.. dont take the "Niggar" joke personally.. I joke.. in a offensive, mispelled, immature sort of way. In all honesty I really love Homosexuals and African Americans, especially Homosexual African Americans..

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-01-27, 22:55
guitar_demon
MotörCat

you would

Old 2005-01-27, 23:15
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

I do..

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-01-28, 03:55
SARS
Post-whore

i'm half way through my design for my right shoulder down to teh elbow. i'll post it up within a week.

either way....emo hearts & star tattoos suck...topic wise.

Old 2005-01-29, 09:10
collyersgirl
Metalhead

I cant wait till the 8th October this year when i walk down to the tatoo parlour hungover from the night before hand over the money and the picture and tell the tatooist to give me the Opeth O on my lower back. Im too excited for words

Old 2005-01-29, 10:26
collyersgirl
Metalhead

oops mistake up there ive changed my mind and decided to get it done with andrewc. Yay! Tattoos

Old 2005-01-29, 15:51
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

I'm getting my band's name tattooed onto my upper back. And probably the Dissection Inverted Cross on my forearm.

Awesome.

Old 2005-02-04, 17:27
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
I'm getting my band's name tattooed onto my upper back. And probably the Dissection Inverted Cross on my forearm.

LOL, if you get your bands name tattooed on you you are a huge idiot. I know a guy who got "1961" tattooed on his arm because it was his band, and the band split up....now he can lie and say his dad was born then.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2005-02-04, 17:32
Sodomaniac
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

forearm isn't a good decision ! It's isn't good to get a tattoo on a area everybody can see, You will get problems in fining a good job when you have a tattoo on your forearm.

Old 2005-02-04, 22:34
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:

Thats dumb.. your band will msot likely never make it big, and if you do make it big chances are you wont have the same name..

the inverted cross.. thats fucking kvlt necro shit doodz

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-02-06, 11:47
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

im thinking bout getting a tribal tattoo done across my upper back

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2005-02-06, 12:26
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
Thats dumb.. your band will msot likely never make it big, and if you do make it big chances are you wont have the same name..

the inverted cross.. thats fucking kvlt necro shit doodz

agreed, thats not a really good idea.

the inverted cross.. meh.. imagine yourself as a 74 year old bastard walking on the beach with a greenish inverted cross.

Old 2005-02-06, 15:12
guitar_demon
MotörCat

like trey haha

Old 2005-02-10, 15:08
damonta
Senior Metalhead

I have Coroner Punishment for Decadense skeleton ond logo on upper left arm.

Old 2010-04-21, 01:10
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

EPIC 5 YEAR BUMP.

I'm finally getting this on my shoulder blade next week! It's going to be slightly bigger than the fullsize of the pic..

http://www.clydecaldwell.com/jpgs/l...gre_drawing.jpg

Anyone else planning to get a tattoo/got recent ones? Other than Truth..

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2010-04-21, 01:15
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I had an appointment for next week but i had to cancel because my tax refund still hasn't come in. I was getting a good 8 hour session too. fuckin shit fuck.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-04-21, 01:51
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Yeah..not sure how long mine will take..too long. lol.

What are you getting? Any pics?

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2010-04-21, 15:01
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

BB, that looks like the Incredible Hunk version of the guy on the far left http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/00/04/31/image_5231040.jpg .

Bob's getting sleeves done in tribal pattern. Last time I saw him he had the outline on one arm. I don't know if he's gotten it filled in yet. And then he'll get the other one done. I'll see if I can get him to post some pictures sometime or I'll take some and post them.
One thing he did do is stop before it gets too close to his wrists so it won't show should he ever have to wear dress shirts for work.
His g/f is part American Indian and she said that when you get a tribal tattoo you never have it meet because lore has it that you'll die without that limb or it will be missing in the afterlife. I forget which exactly, but don't have it meet.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-04-21, 18:17
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

what if you have a full body tribal tattoo that meets at your torso? Will that just secure one's complete non-existence after death?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-04-21, 18:24
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Or what if it meets inside your intestines? Will you never have to shit again?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-04-21, 18:59
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Yeah..not sure how long mine will take..too long. lol.

What are you getting? Any pics?

nah no pics. I was starting my sleeve for my right arm.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-04-22, 00:04
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You guys are turds. I'll ask her though. Bob said he only got part of it filled it. The guy wants what's done to heal up before he continues. Bob said it itches like crazy.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-04-22, 02:45
Midnight Empire
Senior Metalhead

I have a few. I have the Celtic Frost/Hellhammer septagram, a wolf's hook, the thorn rune, and the sigil of the demon Amduscias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
What does "phag" stand for?

Old 2010-04-22, 04:11
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Empire
I have a few. I have the Celtic Frost/Hellhammer septagram, a wolf's hook, the thorn rune, and the sigil of the demon Amduscias.

If I were to get a tattoo I'd definitely get a sigil somewhere. Not sure which one, maybe Gusoin or Vepar. They're all pretty neat, I'd be very particular about which one I got though. If I had the balls to shave half of my head I would get one there

Old 2010-04-22, 22:20
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

What's the significance of those sigils to you? You can do it, Dame. Bald chicks are hot (if they're hot, which I'm sure you are).

Wanna go steady?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-04-22 at 22:23.

Old 2010-04-22, 22:27
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
What's the significance of those sigils to you? You can do it, Dame. Bald chicks are hot (if they're hot, which I'm sure you are).

Wanna go steady?
She'd have you for breakfast. Seriously, she's a wonderful hostess and cooks a mean bacon sammitch.

Old 2010-04-23, 22:07
Midnight Empire
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo

Wanna go steady?

Amduscias is the greatest musician in hell. I play black and death metal for the most part so I thought it would be cool to get the sigil of Amduscias on my left forearm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
What does "phag" stand for?

Old 2010-04-24, 00:55
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I'm about to get a gnarly scar on my shoulder. It r gonna hurt.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2010-04-24, 08:32
Dystopia
Post-whore

What if you got a picture of a vagina as a tattoo on your dick, and blood and shit on the balls?

Old 2010-04-24, 13:35
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
What if you got a picture of a vagina as a tattoo on your dick, and blood and shit on the balls?

you should do it to see what happens.

NEGROGENESIS