MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-01-11, 21:44
G_urr_A
Supreme Metalhead

To add something (perhaps a bit too late, but whatever) to this debate between Def and Frozen Soul, I'd like to say that I like some of the music Dime made, but he as a person doesn't seem like someone I'd have liked, and his drug use seems over the top to me. And I generally don't like drugs. So I like Dimes music. Doesn't say I like Dime, or his lifestyle, or things that make up his lifestyle. Just the same way I think my ex-GF is pretty as hell, but what's inside her head is just nor for me (the way I currently am that is).

And in case someone interprets this as a flame or something, it's not meant that way. Just saying something, not meaning to attack anyone or anything.

Old 2005-01-11, 21:50
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

just beer and weed for me

Old 2005-01-11, 22:54
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

No other alcohol? Shame on you Herr Doktor!

Old 2005-01-11, 23:11
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_urr_A
To add something (perhaps a bit too late, but whatever) to this debate between Def and Frozen Soul, I'd like to say that I like some of the music Dime made, but he as a person doesn't seem like someone I'd have liked, and his drug use seems over the top to me. And I generally don't like drugs. So I like Dimes music. Doesn't say I like Dime, or his lifestyle, or things that make up his lifestyle. Just the same way I think my ex-GF is pretty as hell, but what's inside her head is just nor for me (the way I currently am that is).

And in case someone interprets this as a flame or something, it's not meant that way. Just saying something, not meaning to attack anyone or anything.

I can understand what you mean, His alchohol abuse would be the most annoying for me.. I mean that fucker drank ALOT

But according to everyone who met him he was a laid back, friendly guy.. and im sure thats something everyone can like.

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-01-12, 01:04
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I used to make threads like this one...back when I was so curious if everyone on here was fucking themselves up like I was.

Anyway, I don't really want to preach but drug use probably isn't the route to go. I used to get 90's and above in junior high and in high school I was faling almost everything and even somehow managed to get a ZERO in English. I quit school in the second term of grade 10, I also quit school the following year in second term too.

I could go on and on about all the friends and people I know who drugs fucked up there life, some of them pulled out of it, most of them didn't. So much wasted potential. I could go on about my best friend of over 8 years, who wanted to live the life with his own rules, who just got shot in the face in Alaska two days prior to Christmas. He was the nicest guy you could have met, just caught up in a troubled family life with a heavy drug history. He became a coke/heroin addict.

I could have been graduated high school and in university now, even in June I still got to take another course to fully pass. Now my whole future is affected because of my mostly awful high school grades.

I don't do any drugs anymore besides alcohol and cigarettes. I don't regret everything, everything which happened in my life made me who I am today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2005-01-12, 01:46
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc
i dunno man, limp bizkit for one, i have read something about them where they said "we stay off drugs and shit, if we keep it clean we can write quality songs for years" and, well, the rest is self-explanatory

hahaha, quiality songs... limp bizcuit...

Old 2005-01-12, 01:53
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Thats how Dimes got his fucking name, I didn't even like him and I knew that. DIME-BAG. From buying marajuana.

Old 2005-01-16, 12:13
SARS
Post-whore

hmm, anything with a % on it...i used to work with a dealer who just had the best deals imaginable, but he quit...so my weed days have died somewhat. i haven't had shrooms since download...mainly cos i was shitting myself about another bad trip i had, which turned that into a bad trip. a flashing orange floodlight didn't help much either.

Old 2005-01-16, 12:54
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I used to make threads like this one...back when I was so curious if everyone on here was fucking themselves up like I was.

Anyway, I don't really want to preach but drug use probably isn't the route to go. I used to get 90's and above in junior high and in high school I was faling almost everything and even somehow managed to get a ZERO in English. I quit school in the second term of grade 10, I also quit school the following year in second term too.

I could go on and on about all the friends and people I know who drugs fucked up there life, some of them pulled out of it, most of them didn't. So much wasted potential. I could go on about my best friend of over 8 years, who wanted to live the life with his own rules, who just got shot in the face in Alaska two days prior to Christmas. He was the nicest guy you could have met, just caught up in a troubled family life with a heavy drug history. He became a coke/heroin addict.

I could have been graduated high school and in university now, even in June I still got to take another course to fully pass. Now my whole future is affected because of my mostly awful high school grades.

I don't do any drugs anymore besides alcohol and cigarettes. I don't regret everything, everything which happened in my life made me who I am today.

read this kids. the man has a point.

Old 2005-01-16, 16:40
k13m
Post-whore

hey mates.

i use to smoke weed 24/7 for about 2.5 years (im from holland so i could get it whenever i wanted) untill i got a psychose from the shit.
like i hear voices in my head, and scary shit so i quitted all of that, now its just beer for me, and sometimes a mix of whatever. but no more drugs.

a friend of mine did it all, weed, alcohol, coce, speed, acid, ketamine, mushrooms, lsd

man the guy was in a lsd trip for a damn while.
my bros friends do the same thing, 1 guy couldnt get his driverslicent without beiing on coke eveytime he had to drive (btw he craqshed his moms car 6 times now)

so let that be a lesson to u all, atleast be aware of the efects it might have

hails

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-01-16, 17:40
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

where are you from man?

Old 2005-01-16, 18:00
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by k13m
(im from holland so i could get it whenever i wanted)

^

There ya go Def.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.

Old 2005-01-16, 18:01
SARS
Post-whore

Old 2005-01-16, 18:10
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

In france, my sister said they sell codiene over the counter.

Old 2005-01-16, 18:10
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatter3d
^

There ya go Def.

form WHERE in holland.

duh.

Old 2005-01-16, 21:17
k13m
Post-whore

im from hilversum or as i call it HIVersum

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-01-16, 21:23
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

hehe, media-stad

Old 2005-01-16, 23:46
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
form WHERE in holland.

duh.

My bad, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.

Old 2005-01-17, 08:07
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

why? haha. no problem

Old 2005-01-22, 19:10
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Currently I mainly just drink and smoke pot. I do some coke here and there but that's expensive, so it's usually only on a special occasion. I've done a shitload of drugs in my life though, but my life isn't some shithole because of that. if you try drugs, you won't fail out of school and live in the streets. Maybe if you become and addict and focus your life on it. I've tried pretty much everything and the only things that are truely worth it are weed, acid, and shrooms. Nothing good can come from anything else, trust me from experience.

Old 2005-01-22, 19:51
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

shit, last night i was drunk, fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into a mailbox. i think i got lucky though. see, i only closed my eyes for about 10 seconds. right when i opened them i saw the thing, turned sharp, and hit it with the side of my car. I was alone so i went to my friend's house and a few people got all the white paint off my car and helped put my mirror back on. I hate fucking up. but i dont think ill ever match what my friend has done to his truck: 3 or 4 ditches, 2 or 3 mialboxes (which shattered the windsheld, took off both mirrors, and cracked the grill thing) Dont ask how, i was in there with him and i dont have a clue. The tailgate doesnt open anymore, the handle is gone anyway. And there is a huge dent in the door he gave our friend permission to make! On top of that hes had the thing for more than a year and hes NEVER changed the oil.

Old 2005-01-22, 19:53
harvester of sorrow
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
weed is for pussies.

MORE CROWN ROYAL!!!

Yeah...I agree. Although I quit drinking which is probably best considering I was going downhill and am quite underage. But as for drugs, many of my dumbass friends are involved in them right now and everything's falling apart for them. I even know many guys that have gotten to the point of suckin dudes off to get meth...It's an extremely sad situation...

Old 2005-01-22, 19:56
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

never changed the oil? how the hell is it even running? if you go 1000 miles overdue for an oilchange you can feel the loss of horsepower and shit. i'm about 2,500 overdue cause i'm lazy and it's cold out.

Old 2005-01-22, 20:05
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

he doesnt change it at all, he just very rarely adds more to it. i dont know how its running. im sure theres lots of grinded metal going through his truck in all that dirty oil. the thing is an awful gas hog now. he really fucked it up.

Old 2005-01-23, 01:54
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Thanks for the compliment Def.

Yeah I know a guy that's sucked dick for coke and crystal too...I mean how low can your your dignity get.

And when I said I'll be one credit short of high school I exaggerated, because I have to upgrade several courses on top of that for university. I plan on becoming a psycologist with my own firm..ha, I used to want to import/export coke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2005-01-23, 04:18
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Thanks for the compliment Def.

Yeah I know a guy that's sucked dick for coke and crystal too...I mean how low can your your dignity get.

And when I said I'll be one credit short of high school I exaggerated, because I have to upgrade several courses on top of that for university. I plan on becoming a psycologist with my own firm..ha, I used to want to import/export coke.

fuck, i can hardly bring myself to fork a 10 dollar bill over coke. how the fuck can someone be desperate enough to suck a fuckin cock for that shit

Old 2005-01-23, 04:22
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I know man, and coke withdrawls aren't even that bad compared to heroin. And I've seen people go through the worst smack withdrawls and never consider sucking a dick for any. That person is just fucked up. Coke is mostly a mental addiction. Yeah you get your cold sweats, your mood swings, you generally feel like shit, can't sleep, depression, etc. but compared to smack, that's nothing

Old 2005-01-23, 05:27
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

ive heard about the shitty heroin withdrawls. i just cant imagine being in that state of mind. i guess im just not that stupid. but i feel sorry for the people who have fallen into this way of "living"

Old 2005-01-23, 05:30
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I wouldn't say it's a matter of stupid or not, I've seen very smart people fall into that way. People who start doing heroin go into a state of denile where they truely believe and say to themselves "oh i don't do it THAT much", "I'll never get addicted, i'm not like the others. i have self control", "i can quit anytime i want, i just don't want to". Shit like that, and meanwhile they'll be shootin up every day and not even realize it becuase they are that much in denile. Then once they realize it, it's too late.

Old 2005-01-23, 05:33
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

i suppose. but in a way that, IMO, is stupidity... not just ignorance.

Old 2005-01-23, 05:38
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

True. I blame a lot of it on miseducation on drugs. They preach about how bad this shit is for you and all this and lie to you about so many things. I'm sure you've heard all the lies about pot and whatnot. Well when somone does heroin for the first time, they think "THIS is it? That's all?". They expect it to be some crazy mericle drug that it's not. It's nothing more than a painkiller, an extremely addictive one, but a painkiller. Same basic high as Vicodin or oxycontin. So then they figure "well they must have lied to me about this too" and think nothing of it.

Old 2005-01-23, 17:45
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

I love smoking weed. liquer is fuckin great too. plus, how can you be in a band and not drink? ill also try any drug.

Old 2005-01-23, 17:51
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmotPoker
how can you be in a band and not drink?

Well its not to fucking hard. What the hell does music have to do with alcohol anyway?

Old 2005-01-23, 19:15
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms
Well its not to fucking hard. What the hell does music have to do with alcohol anyway?

Are you really gonna take that seriously? Dont be a bitch dude.

Old 2005-01-23, 20:01
G_urr_A
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
shit, last night i was drunk, fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into a mailbox.

I don't really know what to say. I guess I can say you lost quite a bit of the respect I had for you. But I guess what I say wont really make a difference...

Old 2005-01-23, 20:08
ManOwaR
Post-whore

why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?

but siriously it isn't cool to drink and drive...

Old 2005-01-23, 20:42
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
Are you really gonna take that seriously? Dont be a bitch dude.

Hey man i'm not trying to be a bitch,I like drinking as much as you,just don't see what that has to do with music.

Old 2005-01-23, 20:47
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
I don't really know what to say. I guess I can say you lost quite a bit of the respect I had for you. But I guess what I say wont really make a difference...

Why did that matter about respect? We all make mistakes,nobodys perfect.Drinking and driving isn't cool but if your too drunk sometimes its hard to help it.I dunno to me drinking makes you feel invincible sometimes,I can see where he's coming from.

Old 2005-01-24, 09:47
Brutally_Hacked
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
I think pretty much everybody has had their say on the merits of drugs so how's about we take the conversation in a different direction?

FBS made quite a remark on the previous page about drugs destroying our preconceptions of reality (or words to that effect). I find this very intersting on the philosophical level. What constitutes reality? How do we know that our perceptions are real? Is it the reality while induced under drugs that is real? Discuss, people.

In my opinion, weed does change your outlook on things, you see things an entirely different way. You come to appreciate things you may never have noticed before - the way things look, sound, move, things like that.
For me, I got even further into music, and it seemed to me like music is the world. Nothing else mattered as long as I had good music to listen to. I got into different types of music as well as death metal because it made you feel something when you listen to it. Pink Floyd, Beethoven, Frank Zappa, The Doors, and loads of other kinds of music. I started going off death metal (which I thought the world of two years ago) and got into less brutal stuff - Opeth, Dissection, Amon Amarth, Samael, (list goes on)... because it has more levels to it, the music seems to take you along with it. My idea of reality changed because it no longer included giving a damn about petty things that used to get to me, I love art, music, and anything that really catches my eye. I'm less judgemental of people, I'll give more stuff a go. I'm just out to have a good time and listen to good music.

The problem with all that is, I'm going into year 11 now (if the principal lets me back in school, he's considering kicking me out for a 3 year build up of stuff I've done wrong...) and I have to give a damn. For a while I didn't care about school, I didn't see it as important at all. I'm not saying pot makes you stupid, I'm saying pot can make you lose interest in things like that. Sure I'd still rather slack off like i always have up till now, but I'm lucky if I get back into school, and I'm not about to waste the next 2 years slacking off in school, because I'll get nothing out of it. So I'll try, because I was stupid to think it wasn't important.

The stereotypical stoner, the careless dropkick, is quite far fetched, but some do end up as careless dropkicks, because of the change of perspective. The whole 'nothing really matters' thing that some people go through effects you forever if you're doing school or working at that time.

But I don't need to stop smoking to get my grades back up, I just have to keep in mind that it's important. It's all good, as long as you don't abuse it.

Old 2005-01-24, 16:53
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I agree with you 100%, Brutally Hacked. I couldn't have said it better myself. It takes you to another level on how you see and hear things, and i think someone who has never smoked pot cannot fully understand this. It doesn't change the person you are when you're sober, it can just let you be more open minded and learn to take it easy in life. I believe it can help you deal with stress. Everyone thinks stoners are empty-minded and dumb, but that is very untrue. When you are stoned, or at least for me, I'm am always deeply thinking about something, and that is why i zone out, not becuase i am some thoughtless zombie.

Old 2005-01-24, 17:42
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutally_Hacked
In my opinion, weed does change your outlook on things, you see things an entirely different way.

The second time i did shrooms, i thought the following things:-

Women are the one true creation, men are there to fuck things up. Men took over from the woman in our species.
Once, after i finished my second spliff of the night, I heard voices saying "now you are one with nature", which led me to believe "wow, so if i consume more of natures so called 'drugs' i become more and more with nature"....on to my third spliff and third bag of shrooms.

I'm not joking like, i did feel like a plant swaying in the wind. I wasn't moving but my whole body felt like it was caught in the draught from coming from my window, just moving from side to side.

Old 2005-01-29, 23:00
Reverend Okult
New Blood

Shroom Trip

With my first experience, I after ingesting them and about 10 minutes later, found myself watching the Matrix, that was a experience in itself. Afterward, now outside attempting to swim on the grass beliveing it was green water, walked a matter of 3 blocks to my friends house which took 1 and a half hours do to the fact I was moving at a incredible slow speed racing a slug, and losing......those were the days lol...

Old 2005-01-29, 23:30
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

I got a special cookie in my backpack, just waiting to be devoured... I got stoned for the first time last friday. It was pretty cool, my friend mike and I were watching War at The Warfield, and talking how gay kerry king was, before that, he has a Lana Digales 12" in while we were doing rips, and that was an experience within it self...

Old 2005-01-30, 00:17
Seasons in the Abyss
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Okult
Afterward, now outside attempting to swim on the grass beliveing it was green water, walked a matter of 3 blocks to my friends house which took 1 and a half hours do to the fact I was moving at a incredible slow speed racing a slug, and losing......those were the days lol...

I had the same thing happen to me once. I went home from a friends place as I was going to be picked up and driven home, but I wondered outside and got lost in the wrong part of town. Scariest thing that ever happened, as it would have been a 15 minute walk home, but I left the house at 10:30 and made it home safely at 1:00. I believe the product I tried had DXM in it, and while I was feeling the effects at the beginning, my friends were playing pool and I thought the noises were of people walking around upstairs.

Just make sure you're inside a home and planning on staying there, as the next morning I still felt some effects.

Old 2005-01-30, 19:16
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

I ate the cookie last night... holy shit was that potent, I filled up my friends whiteboard with pictures, i think ill take a picture of it.

Old 2005-01-31, 04:05
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

The first time a drank cough syrup i tripped so hard i coudnt even walk. I drank 2 bottles of it like my cousin told me. for about an hour i didnt feel anything, and then i just started feeling really good, music was awsome and just laying there on my bed felt good. I never got up after that lol, i just laid there for 12 hours not sleeping just listening to music off my comp until i fell asleep. I wanted to get up the whole time, but i couldnt, not because my body wouldnt i just didnt but i wanted to.
Every other time i did it was entirly different, but just as cool.

Old 2005-02-01, 02:11
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Holy Fuck christ that cookie smashed me... IM me if you wanna see the pics.

Old 2005-02-03, 14:27
messedhobo4
Metalhead

Just alcohol, im gonna go into the navy at the end of this summer so I don't think im gonna smoke pot for a while, the last time I did mushrooms I woke up in a hospital and I was told that it took 7 cops 2 sheriffs and the paramedics to get me into an ambulance cuz someone called the cops cuz I was acting crazy.. No more shrooms or hard drugs for me.

Old 2005-02-04, 03:43
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

well shit! one of the coolest guys at my work got fired the other day thanks to a random drug test. These "random drug tests" are only given to one person at a time, and they are only done every other couple of months. It doenst make much sense. out of the whole damn plant every couple of months one guy is chosen for a drug test randomly. maybe its just me, but this is so fucking stupid. now im cant even smoke a little anymore, what if the peice of shit picks my name. That guy was a way better worker than most of us, but just because he likes to smoke some weed on the weekends, bam! hes booted. they really need to take a minute and think of a better way to deal with the "fear" that someone is going to be on drugs at work than drug testing them and pick up what their doing on the weekends. If anything our weekends should fucking belong to us.

Old 2005-02-04, 14:17
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Can you understand how a company would want to distance itself from being associated with drugs though? Despite what the media portrays, drug use is still in the minority so the company has to keep it's image whiter than white otherwise valuable custom may be lost. Even if this guy was the best worker, the public will generally think that he is lazy because of his use of pot (I know I would) and the resulting connotation is then shabby work on his part.

At the end of the day, he knew that there was a chance that he would be tested so he can't complain - he played the lottery and lost.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2005-02-04, 14:21
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Too true John, sucks about him losing his job though. I need to find some place that doesn't drug test though, because like him, I smoke sometimes on the weekends now. I think the starbucks down in my shopping center doesn't, because this guy I know there takes rips on his breaks in the back.

Old 2005-02-05, 02:45
ImmortalHate
Metalhead

Quote:
I don't smoke - I don't want to mess with my lungs (I play the saxophone and need all the lungs I can get) and I don't like the smell/taste and I don't think there's any coolness in it

I don't drink - I don't feel that it'd be "fair" to drink. I wanna get through this shit on my own, it'd feel like cheating to rely on alcohol to get through. Drinking "socially", "just to loosen up a bit", goes under the "cheating" for me. I think that basically, if you like the confidence you get when you drink, enable yourself to be that confident without alcohol, instead of relying on it for that.
I do also think that one reason I've stayed away from alcohol is that I don't trust myself to actually remain "sane" and "in control". One drop of alcohol and I'd want another and another, and so on, and I lose control of myself and punch whatever I see (not really, but you get the point, I suppose).
Keep in mind though, I've never been drunk so I don't know what it's like.

I don't do any "harder" drugs, for the same reasons as alcohol, ie cheating and loss of self control.

And in case you may be wondering, no, I didn't read the thread, this is just a reply to the original question. Anyone who wants to question me about my attitude will have to ask in this thread and then PM me to read the question, 'cause I wont be reading this thread too much.

Damnit I write too much.

you just like basically summed up my entire philosophy on this whole drinking and drugs business...thank you.

Old 2005-02-06, 05:33
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

whats everyones favorite drinking game? quarters is the shit, i get so fuckin drizzed cause i suck that and the oe wher e you do some shit with poker and if you loose you have to name off something like "i am" then the nesxt person says "i am Drunk" then the next person says "i am drunk because" and so on until someone messes up and then they drink.

Old 2005-02-06, 11:50
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

my fav drinking game ...is too get other people drunk and then watch all the shit that they do

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2005-02-07, 00:31
Seasons in the Abyss
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disincarnate
my fav drinking game ...is too get other people drunk and then watch all the shit that they do

Hahaha, me and a couple of my friends did that this past Friday when we all gathered. The guy that we got smashed, offered to make sure that I get home safely too.

Last edited by Seasons in the Abyss : 2005-02-07 at 21:06.

Old 2005-02-07, 00:40
Bia
Muffin Ass

I drank enough to float an Aircraft Carrier between 14-16...I was too good at it....simply quit one day. Have tripped over 150 times.....but dont do that anymore either....HERB is all I enjoy now.

It's the only way to fly!

Old 2005-02-07, 01:02
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Holy jesus, you gotta rip that out of a bong man.

Old 2005-02-07, 01:04
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

man i havent got stizzed in over a month now. There is NOTHING in north carolina. all i need is like 500 bucks and im the fuck outa here forever.

Old 2005-02-07, 01:27
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disincarnate

Drinking games are for fuckin' student twats with nothing in common hence nothing to talk about. They're just fuckin' pointless. What happened to the days when people would just get mashed in someone's garden with a few doofs, kegs, shit loads of crates and too much whiskey? And the odd pizza....topped with shrooms. Then after the party is finished either stumble home throwing up every step of the way, or stumble into town to find a club that'll let you in.

Here's a few drinking games...in my experience:

get pissed, go to a park and play manhunt.
get pissed, sit around a table and shout out a few Z-list celebrity names. See which get's the biggest reaction.
get pissed, see who can pull the best fanny man.
get pissed and stonned have a Tekken tournament.
get pissed, stonned and shroomed, play paintball.
get pissed, stonned and shroomed, have a competition to see who can pass out first.
get pissed, stonned and shroomed, film yourselves having a conversation of the origins of the universe.
get pissed, watch the video.
get pissed, stonned, tripped & shroomed, go to one of your mates parents house and see how long it takes to be thrown out.
get pissed and stonned, go to a pub and do a power hour (drink for a minute straight, with one minute intervals for an hour straight)
get pissed and stonned, wait for the first person to fall asleep and place all manners of objects on him/her. Kinda like Bukeroo(sp?), choose the punishment for the person who wakes him/her up.
go to a middle class wine bar/restaurant full of arty teacher type people. don't get pissed. Just get stonned, wait an hour before you start drinking nothing but tequilla, whiskey and red wine. See how long it takes for either one of you to throw up or punch one of the arty teacher type people.
Go to somewhere like the Lake Disctrict(uk peeps only). Drive to a pretty fuckin' high peak...shroom your tits off.
get pissed, for a week straight. Asign points for ending up in hospital, the police, starting a fire due to neglected cig or doof, starting a fight, projectile vomiting, random fucking, masturbation in public etc.etc.etc.
go to work pissed, stonned or shroomed.

or

Watch episode 5, series 2, of Spaced. Random drinking in it's entirety

Not drinking games per say, but far more entertaining than sitting round a table deliberating on the rules of any drinking game......when you could just drink anyway....

Old 2005-02-07, 02:54
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innards-Decay
Holy jesus, you gotta rip that out of a bong man.

I have a Bong too....just not a picture of it.....it's why I posted the lil pocket pipe.

Old 2005-02-07, 16:38
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

If you puke you deserve it. Also, the people that are very ignorant towards weed or coke or anything are generally just very sheltered people and it's fine. Let them believe whatever they want, if you are smart about drug use you do not get caught now do you?

Old 2005-02-07, 18:01
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Can you understand how a company would want to distance itself from being associated with drugs though? Despite what the media portrays, drug use is still in the minority so the company has to keep it's image whiter than white otherwise valuable custom may be lost. Even if this guy was the best worker, the public will generally think that he is lazy because of his use of pot (I know I would) and the resulting connotation is then shabby work on his part.

At the end of the day, he knew that there was a chance that he would be tested so he can't complain - he played the lottery and lost.

yes, i know most of them have to/want to give drug tests even if they lose good workers. Im not all that bothered right now. but if the day comes that i lose my job because of it. Ill be a little more upset.

Old 2005-02-07, 21:12
Seasons in the Abyss
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
I drank enough to float an Aircraft Carrier between 14-16...I was too good at it....simply quit one day. Have tripped over 150 times.....but dont do that anymore either....HERB is all I enjoy now.

It's the only way to fly!

I have the same pipe as you, but I think you may have taken off parts for it to look like that?

Old 2005-02-07, 21:46
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasons in the Abyss
I have the same pipe as you, but I think you may have taken off parts for it to look like that?

That's the way it came from the HEAD shop. Was 4.99
I have a friend....hers has a cap/lid with a hole for the flame however looks exactly like mine.

I loaned my camera to a friend.
Used a 25 dollar one to take this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../real/headb.jpg
The bong....homemade! \m/

Old 2005-02-07, 22:03
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

Ive mastered the art of making soda bottle bongs. dont need to use homeade ones now that i got a Zong though. too bad i cant find anyone to buy weed off of

Old 2005-02-07, 22:37
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
yes, i know most of them have to/want to give drug tests even if they lose good workers. Im not all that bothered right now. but if the day comes that i lose my job because of it. Ill be a little more upset.

Well... you are aware that its Illegal right?

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-02-08, 18:34
ManOwaR
Post-whore

Quote:
Ive mastered the art of making soda bottle bongs.

hehe... I can make soda bottle bongs and I don't even smoke