Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2005-01-04, 01:16
Knight
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Nasum

OFFICIAL STATEMENT: NASUM VOCALIST MIESZKO TALARCZYK MISSING IN THAILAND

It's very hard for us to make this announcement, but since rumours are already out on the Internet we must make an official statement: Mieszko Talarczyk is missing in Thailand.

Mieszko and his girlfriend went to Thailand to spend the holidays. They left a few days before Christmas and were scheduled to return right after New Years Eve.

They were staying in a bungalow at Phi Phi Island and when the big wave came and swept the bungalow away the two were seperated. Mieszko's girlfriend is being reported hospitalized "badly injured" but she has been in contact with among others Mieszko's sister who has been posting an "I'm looking for..." at the Phuket Disaster Forum.

This is everything we know right now. Since we are all shocked by this surreal situation we strongly advice fans of Nasum to respect the anxiety we and the Talarczyk and Thorén families feel at this time, and NOT post questions by email or in the guestbook at nasum.com. We will post all sorts of news on the website, but again, please respect our wish in this uneasy time.

Sincerely,
Anders, Jon and Urban of Nasum.

This really sucks, Nasum are one of my favorite grind bands.

Old 2005-01-04, 03:18
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

fuck, bummer... nasum rocks...
that tsunami shit is insane.

Old 2005-01-04, 20:12
Rick Metal
Senior Metalhead

Yeah that fucking sucks, hopefully he's still alive.

Old 2005-01-04, 21:00
ZURG
New Blood

That's terriblie, I really liked Nasum.

Old 2005-01-06, 04:35
BigOldNessie
Metalhead

jesus christ, just heard the news. what a fucking downer man. i hope the dude comes back safe. goddamn, just watched one of the nasum vids posted by BLS too. fuck fuck fuck this sucks.
It was the sick and decaying who despised body and earth and invented the heavenly realm.They wanted to escape their own misery,and the stars were too far for them.So they sighed"Would that there were heavenly ways to sneak into another state of being and happiness!"Thus they invented their sneaky ruses and bloody potions.Ungrateful,these people deemed themselves transported from their bodies and this earth.But to whom did they owe the raptures of their transport?To their bodies and this earth.

Old 2005-01-07, 01:53
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

It's fucking terrible. They're a good band. I wouldn't think he's got much chance now, particularly because he was on Phi Phi island..... FUCK.

Old 2005-01-07, 06:17
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

2004 was a shitty year for losing musicians!!

This is just unacceptable. I demand someone take responsibility. Nasum is far too good to be fucked up like this now.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."