MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2004-12-15, 23:08
Crusher of Skulls

Send a message via AIM to philkilla Send a message via MSN to philkilla Send a message via Yahoo to philkilla
I can't seem to stop saying Fuck and GOD DAMMIT!!!! Is there a speech course for that. Wait, I'll write an article about how evil Metal is!!!! Yah!!!! Uh oh....is it getting warm in here or is it just me?

Anyway, I already know that the majority of the U.S. is retarded....their dialect doesn't make it any clearer to me....the only qualm I have is when you see a Hot chick and every other word is of course...."Like"...than when you tell a joke all you get is "Like....whatever" (In Ryan Perry's voice) Maybe I should stop trying to pick up high-school girls?

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
Old 2004-12-15, 23:53
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
The "virus" is predominant in teenage girls, but it's not contained with them alone. I'm a victim of it myself......i'm not nearly as bad at Stone's example of the 20 something girls talking, but it pops up far more than i'd lik....be comfortable with.

It started when i was in my early teens, 13-14 or so. I think that's the generation that started it all, the "MTV" generation if you will. I'm trying not to use it except for it's intended use, although it's become too easy to use over the past 8-9 years that it's almost impossible to stop. Like...FUCK!
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Old 2004-12-16, 00:31
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
Its easy to stop such a habbit though.. I used to say "Like" quite often, but I realised that it only helped me look like a jackass so I stopped.

I have no problem with obscenities just popping out... of course im not one to swear much.

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-12-16, 14:48
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to TheDreadfulHoroscope
I used to say "like" alot when I was about 10, and I only use it now when I say things in description, because I almost said "like 10" instead of "about".
Old 2004-12-16, 18:22
Die Young.

Fuck yeah you fucking canadian fuck!

I usually tend to swear a lot, it keeps me sane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2004-12-16, 21:27
Post-whore

nah its russians! i swear alot in my russian, so when i speak in english, the swearing gets transferred over!
Old 2004-12-16, 22:38
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Cloaca Send a message via MSN to Cloaca Send a message via Yahoo to Cloaca
Well that makes sense, a good friend of mine is originally from the Ukraine and he fucking swears a fuckload, says cunt after every fucking sentence cunt. As you can see, I picked up some of that cunt's fucked habits.
Old 2004-12-16, 22:43
Post-whore

heh the most commonly used and most offensive russian swearword is "bliad" (whore), so naturally he chooses to insert the most offensive swearword in the english language into his speech!
Old 2004-12-17, 09:47
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendkill 420
Us fucking maritimers probably curse the most in the world.
Throw anyone into these poor, shitty climate, fishing/farming and drinking communities, and you'd wanna fucking curse too!

Hahaha, so true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2004-12-17, 18:55
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
My sister is the victim of the whole like and whatever epidemic, she talks like a fucking valley girl, it makes me wan to vomit. I, on the other hand, swear so much at times I could make sailors blush, but I can control it when needed, unlike certain people I know who write down the swear words in things such as their schoolwork and don't even notice that they're swearing.
Old 2004-12-17, 18:58
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
heh the most commonly used and most offensive russian swearword is "bliad" (whore), so naturally he chooses to insert the most offensive swearword in the english language into his speech!

Um, no. Blyad is used as something people say as an exhlamation, and Russian swear words get a lot more offencive than that. Compared to Russian swearwords, English swearwords are quite mild, so of course the guy uses them a lot to compensate, they don't feel as offencive and powerful to him.
Old 2004-12-18, 03:05
Post-whore
Banned

i say "fuck" not as much as i used to. i hardly ever say "like." i guess i just grew out of both, it's a juvenile thing normally.

i dont think people that say "like" as much as the women mentioned in the article, even realise they're doing it.