Password

View Poll Results: Morbid Angel vs. Cannibal Corpse
Morbid Angel 29 50.88%
Cannibal Corpse 20 35.09%
Fuck that's too hard! 8 14.04%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-12-07, 20:19
Supreme Metalhead

I'm not really huge on either, but Morbid Angel's Kreator worship on their first few albums gets them the nod.

I'm not saying they ripped off Kreator at all, but the influence is pretty obvious.
And then sing it with a passion
Painted faces in a circus
Images they brings to mind
When I read my Penny Dreadful
Filled with pictures of your kind
Old 2004-12-07, 20:43
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
upcoming threads:

(band) Vs. (band)
(band) Vs. (band)
(band) Vs. (band)
(band) Vs. (band)
(band) Vs. (band)
(band) Vs. (band)

i picked morbid corpse, though cannibal angel is good too

VS.
Old 2004-12-07, 20:59
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Cannibal Corpse. Much more enjoyable and has more replay value.

NOW STOP MAKING VERSUS THREADS!!!!!!! Otherwise you shall bring forth the fury of the Daemons.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Old 2004-12-07, 21:13
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to SuNioj0369
CC...no explanation...just read the others.
Old 2004-12-07, 22:21
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Send a message via AIM to bloodredthrone
Well everything Cannibal Corpse does had already been done by bands like Morbid Angel. Cannibal Corpse also did alot to popularize death metal until it became flooded with potential for money like most genres. Morbid Angel also had less generaic song structures than the pop model that CC uses. I love the desincrinization and the ambience of the morbid angel death metal. That's all just personal preference though, but on that note I would also like to say CC is borring. Lame uninspired gore fest lyrics with no real meaning behind them. CC singer is also in six feet under, so no credits there. What a bad band CC is, damn; this shouldn't even be a question.
Old 2004-12-07, 23:53
Senior Metalhead

Guys, I dig CC, and give them credit as one of my favorite bands, but Morbid Angel is my all time favorite fucking band and, obviously, they get my vote.

MORBID ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Zamanu Muh Lal-Li Zi-Pa-Gurud-Zuneme-E
Igi-Nu Do-A-Hul Igi-Se-Zid-Gin

SAVIOUR TO NONE
Old 2004-12-08, 00:28
Life is pain.
Banned

Morbid Angel.
Old 2004-12-08, 00:33
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodredthrone
Well everything Cannibal Corpse does had already been done by bands like Morbid Angel. Cannibal Corpse also did alot to popularize death metal until it became flooded with potential for money like most genres. Morbid Angel also had less generaic song structures than the pop model that CC uses. I love the desincrinization and the ambience of the morbid angel death metal. That's all just personal preference though, but on that note I would also like to say CC is borring. Lame uninspired gore fest lyrics with no real meaning behind them. CC singer is also in six feet under, so no credits there. What a bad band CC is, damn; this shouldn't even be a question.

You're a fucken dickhead.
Old 2004-12-08, 00:46
Crusher of Skulls

Send a message via AIM to philkilla Send a message via MSN to philkilla Send a message via Yahoo to philkilla
Quote:

So whats it like to be retarded?

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
Old 2004-12-08, 01:07
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Cloaca Send a message via MSN to Cloaca Send a message via Yahoo to Cloaca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid+Roach
Guys, I dig CC, and give them credit as one of my favorite bands, but Morbid Angel is my all time favorite fucking band and, obviously, they get my vote.

MORBID ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!

What he said. Except about the all time favourite fucking band bit, they are close....
Old 2004-12-08, 10:38
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to obrien20
Quote:

gaybloodgayredgaythronegay
Old 2004-12-08, 15:35
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to SuNioj0369
Quote:

Your a fucking moron...
Old 2004-12-08, 16:19
Noob lud

Quote:
...CC singer is also in six feet under, so no credits there.

Chris Barnes left CC almost 10 years ago you dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2004-12-08, 18:55
The Stings of Conscience

Send a message via AIM to Rapture
Quote:

your entire post just got quoted 5 times. Chris Barnes is no longer in Cannibal Corpse. he was replaced by George Fisher long ago in a move that would help to make Cannibal Corpse 20 times better. you're a faggot
Old 2004-12-08, 21:48
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Guess what bitches, you're all a joke. The fact that he was EVER in that ridiculous band just proves how truly stupid the band is. It was never really good and the only reason a metal historian might mention them is because they popularized death metal. Wow, now we have marolyn manson fans saying they are metal because they like cannibol corpse. Morbid Angel did that too, but they also influenced much of the underground metal that came after for another ten years. When I hear the name CC I know it's a joke, a good joke because it makes me laugh. I can find harder, more talented, more original music in my ASSHOLE. So how does it feel to have identical opinions, because that's all you prove by requoting me. You also never ellaborate when you people insult someone. I can do that to, haha you are a cum guzzling goat slut. I win I win. What now?

Last edited by bloodredthrone : 2004-12-08 at 21:53.
Old 2004-12-08, 22:13
Post-whore

Quote:
What now?

we rape your mother again???

Old 2004-12-08, 22:37
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien
we rape your mother again???

finally a sign of humor.
Old 2004-12-08, 23:08
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to SixfeetUnder420
I voted for Cannibal Corpse. It was close but CC is what got me into death metal. so CC gets my vote.
Old 2004-12-09, 00:01
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Bones98
MOrbid Angel hands down... The drummer from Cannibal Corpse does blast beats with his right hand, and Pete Sandoval does most with his left, and his cymbal tip-bell combos are awesome. The drummer from CC lacks ideas for beats, as for Morbid Angel, they get pretty innovative and add drum solos in between a song or two. But as for Cannibal Corpse, I was watching the making of the wretched spawn and I think that shit is technical as fuck compare to MA's new stuff. But MA's albums never sucked ass, as for CC, there were few in my opinion but by far Gallery Of Suicide and Tomb Of The Mutilated were great.

So my conclusion is this, MORBID ANGEL own.
Old 2004-12-09, 00:03
Post-whore

Quote:
Guess what bitches, you're all a joke. The fact that he was EVER in that ridiculous band just proves how truly stupid the band is. It was never really good and the only reason a metal historian might mention them is because they popularized death metal. Wow, now we have marolyn manson fans saying they are metal because they like cannibol corpse. Morbid Angel did that too, but they also influenced much of the underground metal that came after for another ten years. When I hear the name CC I know it's a joke, a good joke because it makes me laugh. I can find harder, more talented, more original music in my ASSHOLE. So how does it feel to have identical opinions, because that's all you prove by requoting me. You also never ellaborate when you people insult someone. I can do that to, haha you are a cum guzzling goat slut. I win I win. What now?

Well said.

People quoted you about 6 times on that other post and only 1 gave a half-assed reason to why you are an "idiot."