MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone
User Name
Password

Old 2004-12-21, 16:19
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to hiimjosh
The guitarist in my band told me I should sing when I sent him a vocal track I did. No real definition for the songs; it just kind of seems like a minute of mayhem, but it's all controlled.
Old 2005-01-04, 08:05
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to FloodOfFaggots Send a message via Yahoo to FloodOfFaggots
I play the guitar and the mouth but no one around here likes metal (Just linkin park and Tupac) and no one even likes punk (Which I would sink down to playing because I'm so desperate to kick some ass). I live in southeast NH if anyone actually does like metal around here. ;(
Old 2005-01-08, 13:39
Senior Metalhead

Im playing in a 2 year old death/black metal band.
For those who understand german www.archotype.de
Playing drums for 3 years.
Old 2005-01-08, 22:52
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to societys finest Send a message via Yahoo to societys finest
i play lead guitar for a hardcore/metalcore band called "in her loving memory"
Old 2005-01-11, 19:04
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to ExhumedCarcass Send a message via Yahoo to ExhumedCarcass
I do vocals in a band called Chamber Of Obscurity. Our sound ranges from Fleshgrind and Exhumed to Brainstorm and Dream Theater. We will be recording very shortly. Here's our websitewww.chamberofobscurity.tk
Old 2005-01-11, 22:49
Post-whore

i sing in my old band black earth. (guitar too)
ill post a sample..

my first heavy metal band
Black Earth - Recreation of Evil
Black Earth (intro sample)

hopefully the links work

Last edited by MorbidGuitar : 2005-01-11 at 23:03.
Old 2005-01-16, 21:13
New Blood

I do vocals and little bits of guitar, bass, and keyboard in a Power Metal band.
Old 2005-01-19, 18:01
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to AccidentalPurpose
Cool

I am working on it. Our origional singer had to move far away. So I decided I would step up to the challenge. I have trouble with pronounciation and volume but hopefulyl you guys can help me with that.
Bands Accidental Purpose
Christian/punkrock/alt rock
Mansfield Ohio
(near canton for anyone of you 3 who like relient k XD, My friend knows them its preety sweet I have yet to meet them yet though awe well maybe when I get on a tour in 6 yrs I can play with them XD)
Old 2005-01-19, 21:34
Senior Metalhead

hey morbidguitar, that 'recreation of evil' = kickass

Old 2005-01-20, 00:11
Registered Sex Offender

Send a message via AIM to MyOwnSavior
I started a hardcore death/grind band not to long ago called A Beautiful Corpse, in which I do the vocals and play bass. We're looking for a new bassist since I find playing bass while singing is very uncomfortable. Our influences are Terminally Her Aborted Ghost, The Black Dahlia Murder, As I Lay Dying, Dying Fetus, Vehemence, and Exhumed. My profile pic is of me at our last practise.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'. - Early Cuyler
Old 2005-03-01, 19:03
New Blood

death Envy

I play bass in my band Death Envy. We are cureently trying to find a good record deal, but its hard to get one. We sound like a mixture of slayer and metallica, or something like that, lol. We already got 10 songs, 2 of them are slayer tributes, which are "Raining Blood' and "Angel of Death". And 1 song is a bass solo i made, not to brag, but it sounds pretty F$@&ing awsome.

Kick Ass Guitars and Basses
Old 2005-03-01, 19:29
Post-whore

Well...Prove it! Send us a link or mp3's
Old 2005-03-01, 19:44
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
My friend and I are working on a new project right now. We don't have anything finished right now though.
Old 2005-03-02, 00:51
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

My band is progressing slowly. I jam once a week for 2 hours with the bass player, and we both sing and I play lead guitar. We haven't had a rehersal with the drummer in like 2 months, and the other lead guitarist might be able to start coming in a few weeks or less.

We have a few originals so far finished: Extraordinary(roughly 4min), Burnt Beyond Belief(8min), Rest in Peace(3 1/2min), and Powers of Terror(5 1/2 min). The ones that are incomplete are Scapegoat, Life After Death, Open Wide the Gates, and countless riffs.

We are covering Misanthrope by Death, and maybe Symbolic too. Perhaps for the mandatory Slayer cover( ) we'll do Tormentor, and for the mandatory Pantera cover we'll probably do Message in Blood.

Oh....and our name is Powers of Terror
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Old 2005-04-10, 10:29
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to GravelFistFM
in an update to my last post...we changed the name...to B l o o d S w o r n. it stands for a promise that cant be broken, all that good shit, but we got a speed/thrash/hardcore feel to it...we have 2 singers..used to have 3...but theres a funny ass story (well to me) behind it...i was the original singer...but i dint have my shyt together, so the band took off without me. next, the bassist was the singer, but he was a fucking douchebag...nobody liked him, his ego was too big for liking...he thought he owned the band...our singer sam wasnt going to be able to do a show so i had to step in for him. i was "inducted" by the other menbers officially without him back int the band because i got practice equipment. so at one of our practices he was being a big prick...and one of the guitarists called him a nigger and was talking smack about the bassist to me...but we didnt know that he was riiight behind us...so he got pissed and took all his shit he had, and some the guitarists were using and left like a fucking baby. we sat around the rest of that day pretty much. so the next day at school he wanted to come back...but he had stipulations, i was out, the other singer was out...just them four...the guitarst that didnt call him a nigger called him out...pretty much told him to fuck off. now he was pissed...he drew up a contract so we couldnt take his shit...the drummer whos still friends with his stopped overto his house and found out that hes getting a lawyer to get a real contract written up. but the thing is...this guys a chronic lier, and the shit he wants back isnt copywrited...what we want to do is tab the songs, and copyright the shit...pretty much f him in the a...and thats the story, hes pissed, wants his songs and our drummer...sooo much drama
Old 2005-04-10, 10:37
Post-whore

does a tribute band count
i'm in a iron maiden tribute.
Old 2005-04-11, 09:28
Senior Metalhead

I tried posting a song or two by a side project I've got going, but it says "invalid file type" on the attachment upload.
Old 2005-04-11, 14:35
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimbolla
I tried posting a song or two by a side project I've got going, but it says "invalid file type" on the attachment upload.

i don't believe that you can upload an mp3 or other audio file to the forum, you have to upload it to some webspace, and then link to it
Old 2005-04-11, 14:37
Post-whore

Oh yea, and i'm kinda in a band.... although atm there's only a drummer, a rhythm/lead guitarist, and a lead/rhythm guitarist (moi), i'd like to do growly vocals, but the others want to do more power metal, and i wanna do prog-y death stuff and we haven't practised as a 'band' for a couple of months either, so it aint really happening :P
Old 2005-04-11, 16:02
Post-whore

ah, I'm not in a band, I fell out with the bassist/vocalist.
Sqol, maybe you and I should form a band?