MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Old 2005-01-25, 18:35
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RationalGaze
I'm the most polite and down to earth person you could meet, I don't know about ''normal'' depending on how you'd want to define it. Bottom line, most of my fanbase on the internet is comprised of respectful individuals who have a liking for my music (90% of this thread). Then you got the ones few in far between who are obsessed with me and will go to any length to give me a bad name or slander me. They flock to my cock at all times. Namely, Dead and his loadfaced partner in crime from the Decrepit board. I call this type the 'Nathan Gale' portion. It is mostly based on insane jealousy, and they are consumed with my existence and my uniqueness of character. Therefore, it makes much sense how even the smallest online remarks on a message board displaying egocentricity will get them stirred up.

I like you Luke, I have NO idea what band(s) your in.. and dont really care. But I saw Vile and the name "Luke" in the same sentence... so good for you!

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2005-01-25, 19:09
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro_Butcher
from what ive heard of sleep terror it sounds pretty amazing

playing doesnt seem sloppy to me

good show

EDIT: hey luke what is your guitar setup?

Jackson Dk2 soloist w/ Emgs.
Old 2005-01-25, 19:30
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Innards-Decay
well dude, I'm not sure who could kick whos ass, I just want to see some video footage of someone getting owned, like you used to post on the decrepit boards before gaysauce fag humper came along.
Old 2005-01-25, 20:45
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innards-Decay
well dude, I'm not sure who could kick whos ass, I just want to see some video footage of someone getting owned, like you used to post on the decrepit boards before gaysauce fag humper came along.

But you see, that's the whole problem with the SMN forums and now this thread. These dolts wouldn't continue posting if everyone would ignore them. This thread was about a band (namely mine) and being stoked on good music. Instead of elaborating and continuing it with constructive criticism.. some tart comes along spewing 15-yr old juvenile comments like ''OmG tHe GuItArIsT tHiNkS hEs So KeWl Me AnD mY fRiEnD R gOiNG To BeAt HiS AsS dOoD he DiSsEd SpArKyS sOlOs!11'' and everyone's attention is deflected to him because its negative and immature. Afterall, humans are fascinated by error and negativity. Moving on.
Old 2005-01-25, 20:57
Post-whore

Too true, hey, do you think you could mirror that CD on Iuma.com to somewhere else? The speed on iuma is horrendously slow.
Old 2005-01-25, 21:11
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Cloaca Send a message via MSN to Cloaca Send a message via Yahoo to Cloaca
Hey Luke, I noticed some kickass flyer on the net for a gig with you, DoF, and Decrepit amongst others. I thought there was only two of you in Sleep Terror at the moment, so have you got a full band lineup now?
Old 2005-01-26, 02:19
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaca
Hey Luke, I noticed some kickass flyer on the net for a gig with you, DoF, and Decrepit amongst others. I thought there was only two of you in Sleep Terror at the moment, so have you got a full band lineup now?

Haha, nope. Still a two-piece. We're in the high demand now, more than ever actually. Weird, eh?
Old 2005-01-26, 05:21
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Cloaca Send a message via MSN to Cloaca Send a message via Yahoo to Cloaca
Yeah, I guess. So it's just two guitars and a drum machine?
Old 2005-01-26, 18:25
Post-whore

No, luke has a live drummer. I assume that guys fucking good because the drum machine is pretty insane.
Old 2005-01-26, 19:56
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Necro_Butcher
Quote:
Jackson Dk2 soloist w/ Emgs.

amp?
Old 2005-01-27, 02:35
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innards-Decay
No, luke has a live drummer. I assume that guys fucking good because the drum machine is pretty insane.

He's a fuckin madman is what he is.
Old 2005-01-27, 02:36
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro_Butcher
amp?

Behringer V-amp for direct in recording, Line 6 Flextone with dual cabs live.
Old 2005-01-27, 02:48
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
He's a fuckin madman is what he is.

WHO IS HE? Give us a name! Please.
Old 2005-01-27, 19:43
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaca
WHO IS HE? Give us a name! Please.

David Pinochet. Met him and started jamming about a year and a half ago after he moved here from Little Rock. He's originally from Chile.
Old 2005-01-27, 19:48
MotörCat

Send a message via AIM to guitar_demon Send a message via MSN to guitar_demon
holy shit gaze!! wow i just checked you out, much respect to you, im really impressed. your tone is alot like necrophagist, was that intentional?
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!
Old 2005-01-27, 19:55
Post-whore

still looking for a vocalist luke?
Old 2005-01-27, 22:35
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
David Pinochet. Met him and started jamming about a year and a half ago after he moved here from Little Rock. He's originally from Chile.

Do you know if Pinochet is a common name in Chile ?
Old 2005-01-27, 22:42
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Quote:
I've only ever cared for Stench of the Deceased. As far as the new song, Corpsegrinder wants his style back.

Yep. I didn't like Depopulate.
Old 2005-01-28, 00:16
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:

Is he related to Augusto?
Old 2005-01-28, 01:42
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DEAD
Luke, don't flatter yourself. Notice I did not start this thread, I simply replied to it. I don't like Sleep Terror, or you. Using this idea that you have about me being obsessed with you (which makes no sense whatsoever since I never post on the SMN boards.) simply put, a topic was posted about your band and I posted a reply. You are really missing the fucking point Luke. Your little egotistical mind has you convinced that he is jealous of you and loves you, but bottom line is he just hates you. And I'm afraid that it takes no more than about 2 mins to get online and make stupid post with INTENTIONAL (I gues you missed that part of my earlier post) grammer and spelling mistakes as a big joke because 25 idiots on the internet take it seriously and get in a big huff about it. Luke you are trying to play it off like this shit did not bother you when if you look at some of your posts you are clearly pissed off. Just get it through your thick head, no one is obsessed with you. But people are laughing at your attempt to reply with sophisticated, inteligent posts directed towards a posts that resembels "omgomgomg luke is fooofukin gay he swalllows mexicansperm load down hid thoat lololololo!!!111!!". Youre fucking stupid, you fell for it.

But on another note, seriously, play a fuckings how on the east coast. Or fucking show up at his house, he posted all his info on there after you thought you cleverly ousted him with IP info.

You are how old? 22? 23? And you are sitting on a computer calling me gay. Ok, and I'm the supposed high schooler? Well I am actually a senior, but no worries you're not fighting me, who you are fighting is has a couple years on me.

And your little example of what I posted doesnt look anything like what i actually did. Luke, I think you seriously have some sort of complex. Acceptance issues maybe? You, from what i hear are very shy in person yet are so ful of yourself on the internet. Which is not very uncommon, but you have yourself convinced that all these things happened which didnt. You are either really fucking stupid, and miss the point of just about everything, or you convince yourself of whatever fits your needs best. You are blowing off the fact you are the one who acted like a pompus dick in the first place, passing judgement on solos YOU NEVER FUCKING HEARD! And than, after you get fucking owned in an argument suddenly steal the whole "Music isnt a competition" argument that you were owned by. Hmmm what you posted about sparky's solos and your other stupid posts, they kind of remind me of what frank gambale humper posts. You know pointless, meaningless, negative posts with no critical value whatsoever. Oh shit Luke! There is your fucking answer! Mr. Gambale Humper isnt obsesed with you, he is just showing you how stupid YOU were.

lol Sleep Terror? Sorry, I had to laugh at that...
Comforting silence