MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone
User Name
Password

Old 2005-04-06, 19:22
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to GravelFistFM
on 5 minutes alone the line "now im unwhole" that pitch i cant fuckin reach, help me out peeps
Old 2005-04-07, 16:16
Senior Metalhead

In reply to the original post, I'd have to recomend trying to go alittle softer on the voice. I think the problem might be that you're trying to make it too loud and too harsh. I don't scream when I sing -- I don't know what to call it. I sound alot like Will from Mortician, pretty fucking low and great "growl" type of shit. But if I try to put toward too much pressure with actually screaming it, it fucks it all up. The sound I use with my voice isn't extremely loud, either. You don't have to go so low with your normal voice, but break your voice below the normal talking range where all it is is low and growly. Don't use your natural tone. After this, a little extra force and volume would get rid of the breathy effect, but it would also start hurting very quickly. Usually, the breathiness just comes along with it and there's not much you can do. It should sound almost like rumbling mixed in with a burp an a little bit of an animalistic sound. Damn, these things are always hard to explain. And having an internet screen as my only tool doesn't work well. But hell, at least I tried.
Old 2006-07-09, 04:51
Metalhead

Plain old water seems to be the best thing for me, ive tryed coke and milk but it just seems to clog my throut up and makes me sould relly week.