Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Old 2004-11-11, 00:56
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranMan
plus you guys listen to hill billy metal like iced earth and ozzy, gay shit like that. only hicks and ppl with mullets listen to gay ass metal like that

somebody email the guinness book of world records, this dude has broken the record for worst case of P.M.S. in history.

i initially flamed you for being a dick, not for your choice of music, yet you respond with that poorly thought out response, which sounded like it came from your mother while she is on heat.

get out of here before you humiliate yourself even further you pathetic, useless excuse for a human being. BTW, as for calling BoC "kid" he's 20 i believe so thats one more in the extras column.

moony, you're going in my sig.
Old 2004-11-11, 05:05
New Blood
Banned

Shut up aussie you country produsces shit for music so you shouldnt even be able to speak. sorry but its true
Old 2004-11-11, 17:54
Post-whore

Hey man psycroptic kicks ass!
Old 2004-11-12, 00:00
Post-whore
Banned

id really rather not get into a slagging match with some clueless n00b, dammit if only we lived near each other then we could settle this properly.

take your head out of your arse, it must smell bad up there, shut the fuck up before you get into more shit with other members of this forum and just FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF.

im sorry about throwing this thread off topic, if theres too many more off-topic posts please close it.
Old 2004-11-12, 00:19
Pokémon Master

Australa even has the best country singers in the world, since a queensland bloke wom the male singer of the year the other day at the country music awards, so as far as im concerned you are a stupid twat.
Wver notice how nu-metal kiddies get really personal when the music they like is not liked by others:
You: I dont like that music
nu-metal kiddie: you are stupid, and you siuck
you: come on now, thats not called for, i just dont like them
nmk: no wonder, where you are from is filled with hoes and cock suckers
etc.
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?
Old 2004-11-12, 00:50
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
plus you guys listen to hill billy metal like iced earth and ozzy, gay shit like that. only hicks and ppl with mullets listen to gay ass metal like that

Wow, now I must destroy you.

First, I will construct a time machine primarily out of the shattered remnants of your self destructed intelligence.

Second, I will go back in time to the night that your mother and father got (presumably) high on crack, and not only remove your father's testicles by means of jagged glass, but use steel cable to sew your mother's vagina shut.

Then, I will return to our current time and victoriously march throughout the world, singing of both Tran Man's reign of uncontrolled stupidity, and his death by time machine.

Last, I will go to bed knowing I will never again be forced to deal with you, and masturbate with unbridled fury, leaving nothing but a sticky puddle of goo to remeber you by.

This is my plan, Tran Man. Beware, your time is short.
And then sing it with a passion
Painted faces in a circus
Images they brings to mind
When I read my Penny Dreadful
Filled with pictures of your kind
Old 2004-11-12, 00:51
Post-whore
Banned

LOL. yes, yes i do notice that.
but the thing was, the last forum i was on (metalshop.com.au), all the punters hated people calling each other gay so they were flamed out rather easily (which is why i am a little hesitant to use homosexuality for anything other than a joke).

anyway, what you stated, this happens because kids arent into it for music, they are into it for rebelling against parents and society. ignorance is why i get angry, what you said makes me furious. im ok with this:

Me: i'm into metal music.
Jazz dude: i find metal music too extreme, jazz is my thing.

tran...man...ban.
Old 2004-11-12, 19:17
Lo, they do call to me...

Send a message via AIM to MoonRaven Send a message via MSN to MoonRaven Send a message via Yahoo to MoonRaven
what part are you putting in your sig, andrew?

tran, you nut stain, being a former redneck, i know that they listen to more thrash, the likes of anthrax, early metallica, and slayer. ozzy is bad music, good guitar, but bad music. iced earth is ok, excellent guitar, but i am not the biggest fan of power metal.

and i still stand by saying that blackwater park is my favorite opeth album, i think they perfected the opeth "sound" on that album. i like every track on the album, esp. the drapery falls, leper affinity, funeral portrait and blackwater park.

i was somewhat dissapointed with deliverance, an excellent album, but i felt it lacking, wreath was somewhat boring, that wasnt the best choice for an opening track.

still life, an amazing album, was the raw version of the opeth "sound", with the odd chord work and off kilter timing. white cluster and serenity painted death are prolly the best tracks off of it.

my arms your hearse was the first opeth album i ever listened to, and, while the album was great, i over played it, and havent listend to it in months. credence is a godlike song, though, as is april ethereal.

orchid is an ok album, not their best, but a great first effort, the piano song is kinda ehh, but their are some good tunes on it, i especially like the apostle and triumph.

morningrise is a great album, black rose immortal is very long, but i have yet to get bored listening to it. my favorite track, however, is to bid you farewell, i love the guitar work in that song.

which brings us to damnation, damnation is pure genious, and it also shows their true versitilaty as musicians and songwriters. my favorite track is hope leaves, the only opeth song i actually sat out for hours and tabbed myself w/o prior knowledge of how to play it. windowpane, to rid the disease, death whispered a lullaby, fuck, the entire album is amazing.
Old 2004-11-12, 19:51
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
what part are you putting in your sig, andrew?

tran, you nut stain, being a former redneck, i know that they listen to more thrash, the likes of anthrax, early metallica, and slayer. ozzy is bad music, good guitar, but bad music. iced earth is ok, excellent guitar, but i am not the biggest fan of power metal.

and i still stand by saying that blackwater park is my favorite opeth album, i think they perfected the opeth "sound" on that album. i like every track on the album, esp. the drapery falls, leper affinity, funeral portrait and blackwater park.

i was somewhat dissapointed with deliverance, an excellent album, but i felt it lacking, wreath was somewhat boring, that wasnt the best choice for an opening track.

still life, an amazing album, was the raw version of the opeth "sound", with the odd chord work and off kilter timing. white cluster and serenity painted death are prolly the best tracks off of it.

my arms your hearse was the first opeth album i ever listened to, and, while the album was great, i over played it, and havent listend to it in months. credence is a godlike song, though, as is april ethereal.

orchid is an ok album, not their best, but a great first effort, the piano song is kinda ehh, but their are some good tunes on it, i especially like the apostle and triumph.

morningrise is a great album, black rose immortal is very long, but i have yet to get bored listening to it. my favorite track, however, is to bid you farewell, i love the guitar work in that song.

which brings us to damnation, damnation is pure genious, and it also shows their true versitilaty as musicians and songwriters. my favorite track is hope leaves, the only opeth song i actually sat out for hours and tabbed myself w/o prior knowledge of how to play it. windowpane, to rid the disease, death whispered a lullaby, fuck, the entire album is amazing.

sorry mooney i couldnt fit it in, i wanted to put the "anti tran" part in.
and thats a great description of the opeth albums right there.

deliverance i think is their worst effort musically, i agree it was lacking something, but still i absolutely love masters' apprentices and the title track.
Old 2004-11-13, 03:07
New Blood
Banned

shows how much aussies know about metal, you say i like nu-metal.. you dumb newbie. anyways i will not take an aussies opion to the heart. your country listens to pop punk and knows shit about metal, every thing about your country is shit, the beer, the music, and the ugly ass chicks. how can aussies produce good metal with a fucked up accent i would be annoyed to death lsitening to that shit. thats all i have to say LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Old 2004-11-13, 03:37
Post-whore
Banned

dont you know when to shut the fuck up?
you go on about nu metal, yet america is the heart of nu-metal, can anyone name a nu-metal band thats NOT from the united states? let see:

korn
slipknot
mudvayne
coal chamber
static x
sevendust
linkin park
limp bizkit
i could go on till honicka about the shit america puts out, but since im traditionally a positive person, i will just hope somebody bans your arse for doing nothing other than posting moronic views and considerably racist comments. i could say plenty of other shit about america, but since 99% of americans on this forum are good metalheads, i wont.

so shut the fuck up and just know when youve lost, look at all other posts flaming you, so kindly cease posting again, unless its intelligent, but i strongly doubt that will happen.
Old 2004-11-19, 16:51
Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Thought Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson Thought
I think, personally, My Arms You Hearse is the best.
Morningrise comes in a close second,
then:
Still Life
Blackwater Park
Orchid
Deliverance.

I didn't put Damnation down because, for me, its a totally different experience. I love that album totally seperate to anything else opeth has done so its not fair to put it up there with the rest.

Also, Andrewc, i've seen a lot of your posts and you seem to feel exactly the way I do on a whole lot of subjects, even our musical tastes, and especially on how much of a douche tranny-man here is. More power to you AC

A vomit-type substance is formed from its innards
A festering slime that revels inside

The substance erupts and its stomach bursts open
Forced down your throat to regurgitate life
Old 2004-11-19, 18:43
Lo, they do call to me...

Send a message via AIM to MoonRaven Send a message via MSN to MoonRaven Send a message via Yahoo to MoonRaven
Quote:
shows how much aussies know about metal, you say i like nu-metal.. you dumb newbie. anyways i will not take an aussies opion to the heart. your country listens to pop punk and knows shit about metal, every thing about your country is shit, the beer, the music, and the ugly ass chicks. how can aussies produce good metal with a fucked up accent i would be annoyed to death lsitening to that shit. thats all i have to say LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if there is a mod about that reads this, you should ban trans-man, he came in being a total prick, as has continued to increase in prickiousity since having posted in this thread.
Old 2004-11-19, 19:12
The Stings of Conscience

Send a message via AIM to Rapture
LOL @ TRANMAN

my math teacher is into jazz and i actually got him to come to a show with me. my fucking math teacher came to a Black Dahlia Murder concert with me. it was amazing. he said he liked it but jazz is definitely his thing.

point of this story is that i agree, jazz fans are open minded, and open mindedness kicks ass
Old 2004-11-19, 19:26
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Thought
Also, Andrewc, i've seen a lot of your posts and you seem to feel exactly the way I do on a whole lot of subjects, even our musical tastes, and especially on how much of a douche tranny-man here is. More power to you AC

haw, sweet! more fans! more power!!

hahaha. cheers for that man, although i dont recall you, whereabouts do you post? ill pay more attention to you in the future

LOL @ andrew1331. my maths teacher tries to be hip and fit in, its rather funny. he goes on about superman, he's encouraged me to watch the "back to the future movies", and his music tastes ranges from elvis presley to G'n'R. he doesnt have a wife, only a 5-year-old daughter, so this is where his slight childishness comes in. although its ok because hes quite a nice guy.
Old 2004-11-20, 14:39
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc
i could go on till honicka about the shit america puts out...(...more bullshit...)...

it's Chanakuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2004-11-20, 16:11
The Stings of Conscience

Send a message via AIM to Rapture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb of god\m/
it's Chanakuh

houston, we have a jew.
Old 2004-11-22, 19:00
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis
Wow, now I must destroy you.

First, I will construct a time machine primarily out of the shattered remnants of your self destructed intelligence.

Second, I will go back in time to the night that your mother and father got (presumably) high on crack, and not only remove your father's testicles by means of jagged glass, but use steel cable to sew your mother's vagina shut.

Then, I will return to our current time and victoriously march throughout the world, singing of both Tran Man's reign of uncontrolled stupidity, and his death by time machine.

Last, I will go to bed knowing I will never again be forced to deal with you, and masturbate with unbridled fury, leaving nothing but a sticky puddle of goo to remeber you by.

This is my plan, Tran Man. Beware, your time is short.

That is very funny.

Trans told me yesterday about you guys flaming me in the first page. I just saw it. Meh. Gary Holt could play that crap, you guys make it sound like Opeth is the greatest thing since toilet paper. Theyre not that spectacular.
Old 2004-11-22, 19:06
HES BAAACK

holt could play it, but he couldnt write it. compare songs like "deliverance" and "black rose immortal" to "another lesson in violence.

DUM *trem* DUM DUM DUM DUM , BER NER NER NERRRRR

exodus is great drunken fun, but opeth shit all over them in terms of atmosphere and musicianship. theres a time and a place for both bands
Old 2004-11-22, 19:11
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Yes yes its mostly about the writing, I can play just as good as many as those new shitty bands, but I cant write fo shit.

Well, Exodus IS good, simple drunken fun, just how I like everything. But people around here are also praising the singer of Opeth for his great playing, it is good, but there are many many that are better. Chord progressions dont interest me whatsoever