MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Guitar Zone
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  #41  
Old 2004-11-03, 17:55
Mordor's Avatar
Mordor Mordor is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mordor/England
Posts: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slabbefusk
Man, i just came up with my dream guitar.

A Thunder body in mahogny, neck-thru/set thru mahogny neck, reverse headstock (the on in the picture), flamed maple top with dark blood red see through finish and a tremolo, JB/Jazz combo etc.

What do you think?


thats my fucking dream guitar idea bitch lol

the only changes are would make would be to have some white fingerboard and head binding, a see thru black finish and a dimarzio x2n and paf pro. That'd be one hella of a mean lookin guitar
__________________
"many a time newcastle brown hath cometh to my rescue" blizzard beast

Sold my shit, now its time to PARTY!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 2004-11-04, 06:45
Slabbefusk's Avatar
Slabbefusk Slabbefusk is offline
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,550
Yeah and we could start a band together, lol...
Black see-thru is awesome as well but the deep red just makes it more brutal.
__________________
When faced with a difficult situation, Jesus asks himself, "What would Chuck Norris do?"
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 2004-11-04, 14:12
fritz fritz is offline
Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: South Carolina - United States
Posts: 92
Send a message via AIM to fritz
Just a head's up for everyone.. I received a bill from UPS for $85 today for shipment. This means that customs charged them an inspection fee before they were allowed to deliver it to me, and they're passing it on to me. So everyone in the U.S. that orders one of these, be prepared.
__________________
Praise Hail Satan
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 2004-11-04, 14:30
Mordor's Avatar
Mordor Mordor is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mordor/England
Posts: 1,363
a band, lol that'd be funny, me with my Black see-thru thunder ran and you with your deep red thunder ran, it be cool as fuck.
__________________
"many a time newcastle brown hath cometh to my rescue" blizzard beast

Sold my shit, now its time to PARTY!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 2004-11-04, 14:34
Slabbefusk's Avatar
Slabbefusk Slabbefusk is offline
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,550
Yeah!
__________________
When faced with a difficult situation, Jesus asks himself, "What would Chuck Norris do?"
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 2004-11-04, 19:34
Soulinsane's Avatar
Soulinsane Soulinsane is offline
Pirate Lawd
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hanger 18
Posts: 6,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz
Just a head's up for everyone.. I received a bill from UPS for $85 today for shipment. This means that customs charged them an inspection fee before they were allowed to deliver it to me, and they're passing it on to me. So everyone in the U.S. that orders one of these, be prepared.


Well it makes since. You didn't think Customs was just going to let you something nice without paying them too? At least UPS was nice enough to take care of eveything for you, get the guitar to you, and just send a bill.
__________________
Authorized Mercury Magnetics tech/dealer
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 2004-11-04, 19:46
h4x5k8's Avatar
h4x5k8 h4x5k8 is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Longmont, CO, USA
Posts: 1,978
Send a message via ICQ to h4x5k8 Send a message via AIM to h4x5k8 Send a message via MSN to h4x5k8 Send a message via Yahoo to h4x5k8
what was wrong with dhl, there like THE international shipping company, my dad used to know the H in DHL but i think he died he was some crazy multi billionare or somthing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 2004-11-04, 19:55
Soulinsane's Avatar
Soulinsane Soulinsane is offline
Pirate Lawd
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hanger 18
Posts: 6,507
DHL are the ones the boched my Ran guitar delievery. They really are not that good at getting things through Customs. I ended up having to do most of the work with Customs for them and then they delivered it to the wrong house. I don't trust DHL with Ran guitar deliveries. I wasn't the only person that had problems with DHL. Dariusz was having guitars disappear while on there way to poeple because of DHL. Someone at DHL was hijacking the guitars.
__________________
Authorized Mercury Magnetics tech/dealer
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 2004-11-05, 17:17
morbid_priest morbid_priest is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: London, England
Posts: 109
that
looks
insane
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 2004-11-06, 01:43
fritz fritz is offline
Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: South Carolina - United States
Posts: 92
Send a message via AIM to fritz
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid_priest
that
looks
insane


If you're talking about my guitar... then... goddamn yeah that shit is fucking awesome i fucking love it!!!!
__________________
Praise Hail Satan
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 2004-11-06, 01:44
h4x5k8's Avatar
h4x5k8 h4x5k8 is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Longmont, CO, USA
Posts: 1,978
Send a message via ICQ to h4x5k8 Send a message via AIM to h4x5k8 Send a message via MSN to h4x5k8 Send a message via Yahoo to h4x5k8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
DHL are the ones the boched my Ran guitar delievery. They really are not that good at getting things through Customs. I ended up having to do most of the work with Customs for them and then they delivered it to the wrong house. I don't trust DHL with Ran guitar deliveries. I wasn't the only person that had problems with DHL. Dariusz was having guitars disappear while on there way to poeple because of DHL. Someone at DHL was hijacking the guitars.

wow fuck that shit, a ran guitar stealer, kill them now
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 2004-11-06, 01:45
Soulinsane's Avatar
Soulinsane Soulinsane is offline
Pirate Lawd
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hanger 18
Posts: 6,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz
If you're talking about my guitar... then... goddamn yeah that shit is fucking awesome i fucking love it!!!!


No way, dude! He is talking about my Ran gutiar
__________________
Authorized Mercury Magnetics tech/dealer
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 2004-11-06, 01:52
Soulinsane's Avatar
Soulinsane Soulinsane is offline
Pirate Lawd
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hanger 18
Posts: 6,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x5k8
wow fuck that shit, a ran guitar stealer, kill them now


Yes. I became very close to DHL while mine was in route I learned that they had lost a few Ran guitars in France to some thief. I have looked at what people have been posting in France about Ran and they seem popular there. I was trying to find out if the dude had posted about it and was trying to sell them. No luck.

I'm glad that dariusz has changed carriers since I told him how bad DHL was for me.
__________________
Authorized Mercury Magnetics tech/dealer
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 2004-11-06, 01:54
h4x5k8's Avatar
h4x5k8 h4x5k8 is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Longmont, CO, USA
Posts: 1,978
Send a message via ICQ to h4x5k8 Send a message via AIM to h4x5k8 Send a message via MSN to h4x5k8 Send a message via Yahoo to h4x5k8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Yes. I became very close to DHL while mine was in route I learned that they had lost a few Ran guitars in France to some thief. I have looked at what people have been posting in France about Ran and they seem popular there. I was trying to find out if the dude had posted about it and was trying to sell them. No luck.

I'm glad that dariusz has changed carriers since I told him how bad DHL was for me.

yea, does he just use UPS international now?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 2004-11-06, 01:59
Soulinsane's Avatar
Soulinsane Soulinsane is offline
Pirate Lawd
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hanger 18
Posts: 6,507
Yes, and they get the Customs shit done for you and just send a bill to you for Taxes and Duties ( Customs ramson ) after you have the parcel. Much better than what I went through with DHL. At least that seems to be Fritz's situation. US Customs are weird folks though.
__________________
Authorized Mercury Magnetics tech/dealer
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 2004-11-06, 04:32
Slabbefusk's Avatar
Slabbefusk Slabbefusk is offline
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,550
Both Poland and Sweden are in the EU so i dont think i will have that much of a problem with the transfer.
__________________
When faced with a difficult situation, Jesus asks himself, "What would Chuck Norris do?"
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 2004-11-06, 04:39
Soulinsane's Avatar
Soulinsane Soulinsane is offline
Pirate Lawd
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hanger 18
Posts: 6,507
I wouldn't think so. You dudes should be in the green. That's why next time I get a Ran I might just sail to Europe and stay a week or two and get the guitar personally from Dariusz. To enjoy the trip and scam US Customs once again.
__________________
Authorized Mercury Magnetics tech/dealer
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 2004-11-06, 13:39
h4x5k8's Avatar
h4x5k8 h4x5k8 is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Longmont, CO, USA
Posts: 1,978
Send a message via ICQ to h4x5k8 Send a message via AIM to h4x5k8 Send a message via MSN to h4x5k8 Send a message via Yahoo to h4x5k8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
I wouldn't think so. You dudes should be in the green. That's why next time I get a Ran I might just sail to Europe and stay a week or two and get the guitar personally from Dariusz. To enjoy the trip and scam US Customs once again.

lol yea same
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.