MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2004-10-24, 02:56
hatethyenemies
New Blood

how does Dani Filth sing like the way he does

does anyone know because i would really like to know. The only way i can come close it to tighten up my throught and enhale but it just sounds like his high scream. Any help is appreciated.

Old 2004-10-24, 03:04
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

Hes gay so his voice is all weird and gay so thats how he can sing like that.

Old 2004-10-24, 03:14
younguitarist
Post-whore

I read somewhere that his high screams is a machine or some type of vocal alteration.

Old 2004-10-24, 03:42
hatethyenemies
New Blood

you wouldnt happen to know what that is would you. oh and the exhumed guy maby when your nuts drop you should then be able to see how good cradle of filth really is.

Old 2004-10-24, 03:45
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

cЯaDl3 0f f1LtH r0X my s0X

eh theyre not too bad. he does use some vocal distortion/pitch shifter though.

Old 2004-10-24, 03:49
hatethyenemies
New Blood

how much does it cost and where can i get one, or is all that a trade secret of cof

Old 2004-10-24, 04:21
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatethyenemies
you wouldnt happen to know what that is would you. oh and the exhumed guy maby when your nuts drop you should then be able to see how good cradle of filth really is.

*offended n00b*

Old 2004-10-24, 09:21
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

stop bitchin

Old 2004-10-24, 20:15
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

vocal effects=gay
CoF=gay
He really just uses effects and then layers his voice like 10x on recording, i hear his live vocals are extremely shitty, but he sucks anyway. But yes, listen to some USA disgorge and then youll see what the human voice is truly capable of.

Old 2004-10-24, 21:13
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

You know when you're really trying to pinch out a turd and you need to put a lot of effort into it? Well, the next time you're having trouble expelling the brown stuff from your poo-shoot, sing some Cradle lyrics. That should solve your problem but for the best effects make sure that your are in a tiled bathroom, not carpeted or wooden.

The problem lies in transferring this technique to the live setting. I believe Dani swerves any possible accidents by wearing ladies' incontinence nappies during performances. What you do with the resulting faeces is totally down to you but be sure to lube your chest up beforehand.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2004-10-24, 22:13
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

i bet this will end up like one of those "flamed away in less than 20 posts" newbies.

Old 2004-10-24, 23:37
Rapture
The Stings of Conscience

'twould seem as if hes already gone.

Old 2004-10-25, 00:23
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

yup, thats why i said less than 20, usually its less than 5.

Old 2004-10-25, 00:28
Morbid+Roach
Senior Metalhead

Dani has effects on his voice? I thought that he actually trained his voice to sound like that. I didn't like COF before, and now I like them less.

Zamanu Muh Lal-Li Zi-Pa-Gurud-Zuneme-E
Igi-Nu Do-A-Hul Igi-Se-Zid-Gin

SAVIOUR TO NONE

Old 2004-10-25, 01:22
Rapture
The Stings of Conscience

i know this doesnt further either argument, but ive seen them live twice. first time, Dani was perfect. second, sounded like absolute trash. so i dunno.... whatever.

Old 2004-10-25, 03:02
Severed_Head_Stoner
Gangster Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
You know when you're really trying to pinch out a turd and you need to put a lot of effort into it? Well, the next time you're having trouble expelling the brown stuff from your poo-shoot, sing some Cradle lyrics. That should solve your problem but for the best effects make sure that your are in a tiled bathroom, not carpeted or wooden.

The problem lies in transferring this technique to the live setting. I believe Dani swerves any possible accidents by wearing ladies' incontinence nappies during performances. What you do with the resulting faeces is totally down to you but be sure to lube your chest up beforehand.

HAhahahahahahaha. I have no input, but i believe that deserved a laugh.
- Jason Becker

Old 2004-10-25, 21:10
hatethyenemies
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
*offended n00b*

listen here you peice of shit i have part of this forum for well over a year im not a damn noob

Old 2004-10-25, 21:16
G_urr_A
Supreme Metalhead

Most people would not agree that it's been "well over a year" since April this year.

And, yes, you are a damn noob. If not for your low post count, it would be for your extremely silly behaviour in this thread. Now, don't post too much more, or Innards-Decay may be wrong about your post cound when you leave.

And, if you would want to come across as a non-noob, a good idea would be to use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling in all your posts. And it would not hurt to avoid obvious bullshit.

Last edited by G_urr_A : 2004-10-25 at 21:19.

Old 2004-10-25, 21:21
hatethyenemies
New Blood

who gives a shit

Old 2004-10-25, 22:54
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

Quote:
listen here you peice of shit i have part of this forum for well over a year im not a damn noob

i wonder who gives a shit
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2004-10-26, 02:52
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

A WHOLE YEAR!? Wow, ive been here shorter than you and still have more posts, and because i dont say stupid shit in your 19 posts you have, one of which your threads got locked because it was inane and already anwered, i at least get the time of day from these guys, and they are nice to me. Just dont be a dumbass any more if you dont wanna leave before i have to go to "flamed away in less than 25 posts".

Old 2004-10-26, 08:31
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

this is very true, you should redeem yourself quickly before you pull a "face" or "numetalbastard".

Old 2004-10-26, 12:33
Banishment
Metalhead

you said that dani filth needs a pitch shifter/vocal effects to hit the high notes.. this is probably false. my vocalist can hit a dani filth high pitched scream. (i can't though- i also do vocals for my band)

Old 2004-10-26, 19:58
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

numetalbastard was ok, i dont see why he flipped out like he did. Who is face? I remember the whole Skcoffan bullshit, and that sucked.

Old 2004-10-26, 22:04
NuclearVoid
New Blood

How can someone want to sound like Dani Filth ... the worst coversong i've ever heard was done by Cradle of Filth [Venom - Black Metal] ..this voice waaaaaaaaah

Old 2004-10-30, 01:56
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

numetalbastard was the worst thing to come out of taborama ever. period.
skcoffcan/dimmudude/chokehold was indeed every annoying. haha if you ask him nicely, andrew1331 will give you his AIM and you can flame him.
face made about 20 threads in guitar zone accusing us of being "dum gai poofs" or something.

another notable mention was carnivorouswind (who of course got suspended for a year for posting a link to a virus)

and in response to nuclearvoid, yes i agree. i like his vocals and i like listening to them, but i have a very deep voice and i wouldnt change it for the world. even if i did, his voice would be very low down on the list of people id want to sound like.

Old 2004-10-30, 02:18
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

the only bad thread i think NMB made was his last one "the fuck you fucking fuckers" or whatever. Carnivorous Wind is just fucking stupid, who posts a link to a virus? I never saw face, probably came before august, and Skcoffan was just a dipshit, but he was better when i became cockhold/dimmudude, but he made like 6 names, so nomad shit on him by IP blocking him.

Old 2004-10-30, 02:25
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc
another notable mention was carnivorouswind (who of course got suspended for a year for posting a link to a virus)

I don't know how that bitch will survive when he gets back. I'm going to make sure that I'm here the day he gets to come back.

I have a few bones to pick with him

Old 2004-10-30, 02:33
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innards-Decay
the only bad thread i think NMB made was his last one "the fuck you fucking fuckers" or whatever. Carnivorous Wind is just fucking stupid, who posts a link to a virus? I never saw face, probably came before august, and Skcoffan was just a dipshit, but he was better when i became cockhold/dimmudude, but he made like 6 names, so nomad shit on him by IP blocking him.

he made 2 n00b threads in chit chat which didnt help his cause, there was his "kittie" poll in which one of the options to vote for was "women belong in the kitchen", and he continually shot his mouth off about stuff he didnt know. eg in the heaviest song ever, he would say wat he thought the heaviest song ever was (korn or something) and then lamb of god i think, confessed to not having heard enough real metal to form an opinion. then his goodbye thread that you mentioned was the grand finale. but then if you didnt notice him thats probably a good thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane

I don't know how that bitch will survive when he gets back. I'm going to make sure I'm there the day he gets back.

I have a few bones to pick with him

well i dont know if he will want to come back (may have forgotten about the site or gotten shitty or whatever), but if he does come back, mate dont let me stand in your way by any means.

Old 2004-10-30, 02:41
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc
If he does come back, mate dont let me stand in your way by any means.

I know he checks this site often. He is cocky enough to start shit when he can post again and I'm counting on it

Old 2004-10-30, 05:24
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

did you go to the link?

Old 2004-10-30, 11:29
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

i was fortunate enough to steer clear of it.

Old 2004-10-30, 17:14
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

i never saw it, but then he got banned.

Old 2004-10-31, 01:40
Cattlefan#1
Senior Metalhead

hah, i just read this whole thread, nothing to say but this. Dani Filth?!?!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i know everyone has their own opinion and whoever they like is their own business, but dani filth has the gayest voice of all singers!!!!!!! im with whoever said something about disgorge and real talent, the singer of disgorge will rock faggot filth any day. so would travis ryan, he does some awesome shit with his vocals!!! and props to john mansley, haha, that advice about constipation and singing cradle to help with it, that was genius.

Old 2004-10-31, 11:05
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

one more word about that numetalbastard, carnivorious wind or any fucking body else and this thread gets it

Old 2004-10-31, 11:32
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Dear Hatethyenemies:
DANI FILTH IS DUMB, CRADLE OF FILTH IS GAY - SHUT UP.
YOU! DIE! NOW!

[thanks Bass Behemoth, hehe]

Old 2004-10-31, 17:31
MarquisaWolf
New Blood

Quote:
does anyone know because i would really like to know. The only way i can come close it to tighten up my throught and enhale but it just sounds like his high scream. Any help is appreciated.

My guess is someone steps on his balls real hard everytime before Mr. Filthy has to sing..
Would like to sing like that? If you would you may have to consider serious pain in your testicals
"Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell, and kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change." Marquis De Sade

Old 2004-10-31, 18:40
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

yeah, matti way shits on your life... but as usual, more variation.

Old 2004-11-01, 00:09
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

my guess is that he's got a dildo epoxied in his ass, and whenever shit tries to escape that fucker's body, it tries (but fails) to come out of his throat, so he ends up with a weird transsexual whorish voice.

Old 2004-11-01, 00:30
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Blizzard beast rules...

Old 2004-11-01, 00:38
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Thanks mate
You rule too!

Old 2004-11-01, 00:45
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Cheers!
yep, that deserves a sig quote...

Old 2004-11-02, 03:03
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

same with mr mansley

Old 2004-11-02, 03:16
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

yes sir. Good quotes coming from this thread!

Old 2004-11-02, 06:14
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Dear Hatethyenemies:
DANI FILTH IS DUMB, CRADLE OF FILTH IS GAY - SHUT UP.
YOU! DIE! NOW!
I feel pretty bad that I personally know the guy. In fact, I'm the reason he listens to underground music and the reason he's on this forum. I pretty much created him but he won't admit to it. As for the Dani Filth thing, he does'nt really understand the little thoughts inside his head because he is musically retarded. The guy thinks B.C Riches are the best guitars because "they look cool."

I'm also the reason he talks to John from Vehemence, and I still don't get any credit for hooking him up. Now he thinks he's the offical spokesman for Vehemence. And no matter what you think or say, to him Kataklysm is the greatest band ever. God damn he pisses me off. You guys have every right to flame the guy, considering I do everyday.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2004-11-02, 22:35
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

ok, vehemence is meh though, not too big into em.

Old 2004-11-07, 04:12
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

take a cock
shove it down you're throat
and you can sing like filth.!
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-11-07, 06:00
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

are you talking about infinity or hatethyenemies? Infinity is a cool guy, he doesnt make retarded posts alot of time, so i wouldnt bash him even if he doesnt know much about metal.

Old 2004-11-07, 06:44
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innards-Decay
are you talking about infinity or hatethyenemies? Infinity is a cool guy, he doesnt make retarded posts alot of time, so i wouldnt bash him even if he doesnt know much about metal.
I was talking about hatethyenemies.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2004-11-07, 07:17
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Ok, yeah so hes gone now?

Old 2004-11-07, 07:22
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Yeah, I think his parents took his computer away since they found lesbian porn on it.

Old 2004-11-07, 07:48
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

rotfl

Old 2004-11-08, 01:10
Credit to Dementia
Supreme Metalhead

How? The question is why.

Old 2004-11-08, 01:18
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
Yeah, I think his parents took his computer away since they found lesbian porn on it.

AAAAAHHHHHHHhahahahahhahaaashit! That's funny

Old 2004-11-08, 01:29
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit to Dementia
How? The question is why.
Damn, haha, no one wants his vocals...

Old 2004-11-08, 09:34
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Umm, ok, so since when do I know nothing about metal?

Old 2004-11-08, 11:00
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

exactly! just look at his tabs! nobody else i know likes sadistik exekution.

SAD-FUCKING-EX!!!

Old 2004-11-08, 11:03
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Hey man btw I'm gonna update those! Keep your eyes peeled, thanks for the Kudos

Old 2004-11-08, 19:22
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

fuck you all