MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2004-10-19, 00:57
Credit to Dementia
Supreme Metalhead

How did a nice, simple discussion about suicide lead to a conspiracy to commit murder?

Old 2004-10-19, 01:25
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

they wont be the first to use subliminal messages in that, but oh well.

i like the korn idea!!

Old 2004-10-19, 03:30
death_rattle89
Senior Metalhead

i sat in my grandfathers hospital room when he was on his death bed, and i saw him die. that for me was a rough experience.

another rough experience i had was last april i was at this one dudes birthday party, we were drinkin, and tokin, i had about 20 shots of different kinds of liquor. some shots were liquor mixed with liquor, because my dumbass didnt watch my fuckin limits with alcohol. i blacked out, was puking my balls everywhere, passed out, was unconscience, few friends rushed me to the hospital, found myself waking up in the hospital room with an IV in my hand, and found my stomach getting pumped. i was fuckin lucky i didnt die. had i not gotten to the hospital, i would have been dead. so that was a fucked up experience for me, even though it was my fault for drinking that much. so i have not only seen people die but i almost experienced death myself. and that would have sucked because it was five days before my birthday.

Old 2004-10-19, 03:33
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Holy shit, it's deathrattle!

I saw a few more dead bodies than your average kid growing up, but not a suicide. Yet.

Old 2004-10-19, 03:38
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Jesus PST, you make it sound like a promise....
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2004-10-20, 02:52
TheDreadfulHoroscope
Supreme Metalhead

Actually Cannibal Corpse, even if your joking, it's easy as hell to kill band members at concerts, because my friend dragged me to this 311 concert, and when they "checked" us, they just slightly patted our pockets while I had this giant tin box in my pocket and they didn't say anything (they checked me cuz the metal detector beeped) , and I do believe there are other places to put weapons than pockets, and other weapons that aren't made of metal.

So think of the possibilities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Old 2004-10-21, 19:05
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

NO WAY YOU WENT TO A 311 SHOW

I'm sorry you had to see that, you should have kicked his ass and ran away. 311 sucks ass.

Old 2004-10-21, 21:35
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Yes they do.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2004-10-21, 23:26
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

the one time seth putnam was correct about anything was when he wrote "art fag" and "311 sucks"

Old 2004-10-22, 07:01
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

there was probably more than just those instances where seth putnam was right.........

oh my bad

Old 2004-10-22, 19:52
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

well, yeah, but he is nonetheless a douche.

Old 2004-10-31, 22:59
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

im pretty late to this thread.

thats pretty messed up. ive never seen something quite like that. This thread is interesting. Im feeling pretty terrible right now. My girlfriend broke up with me somewhere between last night and today. The crappiest thing is she didnt tell me. She just stopped talking to me. and ive been trying to get her to talk to me all day. Eventually i talked to her friend who was with her and her friend said "didnt you guys break up". i was shocked. i had nothing to hint this besides her ignoring me. i thought she was just upset. Soon after my girlfriends much older sister got on the phone and very hatefully told me to never call there again. im very upset today. But like you guys have been talking about taking it out with music. When we first started "fighting" the other day i made an instrumental i really like, as i mentioned in another thread. I really really like the song. only problem is it makes me so sad because every riff reminds me of her.

man, she really hurt me.

Old 2004-11-01, 00:29
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

What a bitch... Sorry to hear man, but yeah, what the fuck happened? But then again why am i asking that? women turn their emotions on a fucking dime all the time.

Old 2004-11-01, 01:09
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Do you have any idea what you might have done to start that? What the hell happened? IYou know, some women can't be around guys that treat them right. They are used to men who slap them around and keep them in line, and as soon as they find someone nice they are shocked at the good treatment and then push the nice guy's limits. Talking is the ONLY way to solve the majority of conflicts, I guess if you want her back that badly, you need to find a chance and work out what the hell happened and talk to her as nicely as possible. If I were you though, I'd ditch the bitch and take a break (to avoid dating painfully on a rebound), and then find someone else.

Old 2004-11-01, 01:14
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

^agrees with crimson. Alot of the girls at my school bitch about how their boyfriends dont ask them about anything and/or dont value them or treat them like shit, but when they talk to someone who is nice like me (only when i want to be, and that applies to anyone with open ears and some spark of knowledge) they push my buttons, so then i have to go into ignore mode and move on my merry way.

Old 2004-11-01, 01:51
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

sorry. im drunk now. but i did read the posts concerning my deal. Im not sure what i did. i think im naturally a strange and sort of "scary" person. it really bothers even me. people think im "emotionally unstable" I hate it. But i tried to be really nice to her. I went everywhere she wanted. I did what she asked. shes evil. evil in a different way. an evil that doenst scare you, it hurts you. she talked to me tonight, finally, she was bitter. she actually said shes confused on who she likes!!! shes supposed to like me! a lot! she is/was going out with me dammit. I dont want to talk about it anymore.

Old 2004-11-01, 02:56
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

That sucks man, but i wont pry.

Old 2004-11-01, 04:14
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Oh. I'm so sorry. I honestly am.

Old 2004-11-01, 04:53
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
Oh. I'm so sorry. I honestly am.

if you're serious. dont be sorry. you didnt do anything. Im just another person with a personal problem that doesnt/shouldnt ever mean anything to most people.

Old 2004-11-01, 10:34
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Well, I kinda know how you feel and there are a of people who cop the same shit. A good friend of mine did, he's possibly the nicest guy around and he got dumped like you did. Just because you're far away and your problem is common doesn't mean that you're not a flesh and blood person going through a tough time.

Old 2004-11-01, 20:36
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

very true... just know you got support man.

Old 2004-11-02, 04:24
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

wow. im impressed. you people can be pretty nice!!! Im getting better already. In fact, i got a new phone # today ! sweet girl too. I guess im having an easy time getting over jenny cause shes so inconsiderate. She leaves me no further reason to feel sorrow. I talked to her today. shes so cold blooded. this helps me say "fuck that" and move on. thanks too guys.

Old 2004-11-02, 04:26
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

good man, judging from your story, she sounded pretty worthless anyway. Its cool that you got a new aquaintance too. I myself dont dabble in the arts of picking of women, but i dont A:have the money or B: the charm.

Old 2004-11-02, 05:25
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

A. If you need money to date someone, that's stupid. One can make up for their lack in money with good conversation. It actually irritates me to the extreme when men try to pay for me, and my man gets irritated to the extreme when I don't let him pay. It's a circle of death.

B. Everyone has their own brand of charm, from coating one in genuine compliments to acting delightfully crazy.

Old 2004-11-02, 22:33
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

true, but im really unimaginative with women... i suppose i need dating lessons or women lessons. I suppose my charm would be the compliments thing i guess

Old 2004-11-02, 23:04
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

There is a difference between flattery and genuine compliments. The first one doesn't take much effort, the second requires you to pay attention to a lot of details about her and notice small things that nobody else does, and oftentimes explaining how they're positive. Dating lessons make someone really unnatural. I will bash this in for an another time - confidence and honesty. (The classic BE YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER!). But honestly, I don't get certain things femme women do and want, I'm gendefuck.

Old 2004-11-02, 23:45
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

yes, but i make genuine complements to women, even friends. I just dont hang out with many girls, and most that i do arent really my type, i know you said that people often over look what truly works for them, but i dont think the women i hang out with are really my type.