MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2004-10-04, 05:21
BigOldNessie
Metalhead

Thumbs up WILLOWTIP

Man, anyone into what willowtip's got going on right now? I ordered a few cds from their website after hearing some tracks on soulseek (gotta support the underground artist buddy, can't just steal mp3s all the time! haha).

I already had watchmaker's kill.fucking.everyone and arsis (both great by the way, arsis trad. swede ala at the gates but faster and from virginia and watchmaker pure fucked hatecore) but I bought those at a record store here in Dallas and didn't even associate them with willowtip until i went to their website. Holy shit, the stuff i got in the mail today blew my freaking lid.

Capharnaum is fucking killer melodic tech death with guys from monstrosity and martyr, Vulgar Pigeons "Imperialism" is an awesome polit. grindcore album comparable to benumb mixed with cripple bastards and phobia, and ion dissonance is DEP playing 7 strings if they hadn't turned into commercial pussys and had a black metal vocalist instead of that fucking musclehead mike patton ripoff. totally undescribable.

i know i sound like a label whore, but DL a few tracks and see what I'm talking about. Is this the new Relapse, say Relapse 5 years ago, before that label turned more and more commercial over time, pushing Mastodon and DEP to be more "accessable" and releasing freaking "metalcore" for fuck's sake, just another word for short hairs who struggle with their instruments?

anyways, flame me and my comments if you want, i don't give a shit, but just watch out for that goddamn willowtip.

Old 2004-10-04, 05:25
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

uhhh ..... sure

whats the point of this post?
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2004-10-04, 05:28
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Leng Tch'e and Sadis Euphoria are 2 of Tipton's best releases. Decent label.

Old 2004-10-06, 01:18
CannibalXampire
Post-whore

CROTCHDUSTER!!

Old 2004-10-06, 01:43
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Willowtip great. Caphurnaum, Circle of Dead Children, Cephalic Carnage (doom cds), and of course..CROTCHDUSTER!

"LET ME LICK YOUR ASSHOLE
LET ME LICK IT CLEAN
LET ME LICK YOU TO STARFISH ISLAND!"
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2004-10-06, 14:06
AbbathGS
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Caphurnaum

I was looking highly on this band for ahile until I actually gave the album "Fractured" a good listen.

I'm actually quite shocked as it is full of filler and mediocre music. Great technically, but too much useless filler (1st 2 tracks and last one are great).