Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Old 2004-10-04, 03:02
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew1331
i wasnt saying it was bad at all. i got nothing against down tuning. i was just saying, they do it. some of the greatest metal bands tune down as low as drop B, so noone here shoudl associate downtuning with nu metal

dats wikked downt00ning

corpsefucking art - F#
mortician - G
intense hammer rage - christ only knows

and A tuning is pretty standard for grind bands.

im just teasing you mate
Old 2004-10-04, 03:39
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undying_Hatred
Hi lets all listen to MA's god of emptyness then reiterate what you've posted to yourself.

Yeah one more thing, who gives a flying fuck about grammar on a public forum on the fucking internet. Its one thing to find all capitals or "y0 w3rd" dialect a bit irritating, hell I've blown up about it myself. But seriously who fucking cares. You dont sit there and spell shit out saying "Fuck you comma you stupid fucking moron" in real life so why the fuck would it matter if someone does add one while conveying opinions on a global forum. If you want to read something in which everything is spelled correctly and grammar is always correct, go read a fucking dictionary you stupid fucking psudo-intellectual queer. You are the wrost kind of human waste pooped out from a female cunt, and I only wish the worst for you. If you want to correct spelling be a fucking english teacher or try to sit there and bitch at someone next to you in school about their spelling for hours, days, and even weeks on end. See how fast you get popped in the cock sucker.

In case you're wondering why this post is edited, I added an f to the "If you want". You fucking panty waste.

Was I correcting your spelling? No, read better, motherfucker. I was making fun of people who think that they are "tr00 metal" by trowing around the nu metal label, and poor spelling is often associated with immaturity/young age so I used it here as a reference.
Old 2004-10-04, 06:26
Gangster Rapper

Send a message via MSN to Severed_Head_Stoner
Quote:
Actually lamb of god and killswitch are everything like nu metal. Screamo mall core is nu metal. I wish I could be origional like you and put the name of an AC song in my signature, so I think I will.

I wish i could be original like you, and misspell words in my signiture, so i can be a tr00 metalhead.

Tool.
- Jason Becker
Old 2004-10-04, 08:34
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Quote:
Yeah one more thing, who gives a flying fuck about grammar on a public forum on the fucking internet. Its one thing to find all capitals or "y0 w3rd" dialect a bit irritating, hell I've blown up about it myself. But seriously who fucking cares. You dont sit there and spell shit out saying "Fuck you comma you stupid fucking moron" in real life so why the fuck would it matter if someone does add one while conveying opinions on a global forum. If you want to read something in which everything is spelled correctly and grammar is always correct, go read a fucking dictionary you stupid fucking psudo-intellectual queer. You are the wrost kind of human waste pooped out from a female cunt, and I only wish the worst for you. If you want to correct spelling be a fucking english teacher or try to sit there and bitch at someone next to you in school about their spelling for hours, days, and even weeks on end. See how fast you get popped in the cock sucker.

It's this attitude that leads to people not being able to convey what they mean. Grammar and spelling is important otherwise how the hell are we supposed to get our opinions across in an efficient and effective manner? You provide a perfect example in the quote above - many people will be put off reading it due to it's poor composition. I mean, how hard is it to press 'return' twice?

It helps to be in good practise when using grammar as bad habits that go unchecked can easily appear in formal documents. Once that happens, you really will look like a retard.

Deadhead Roses - Zastruga
Old 2004-10-04, 13:19
Post-whore

calm down girls

Sold my shit, now its time to PARTY!!!!!
Old 2004-10-04, 16:42
Post-whore

Yeah, you can start on your way to being tru by waiping jasons beckers lip off, hes got a bit of apple sauce dripping down. Hi, lets, see, how, many, commas, I, can, add, in, a, responce, making, me, equivilent, to, my, peers,. And mister Mansley after reading these brilliant human beings responces for how long now, I seriously doubt that any of these intellectuals will really need such expancive vocabulary skills while cleaning out the shitters at best buy for the next 20 years.
Old 2004-10-04, 17:00
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Quote:
And mister Mansley after reading these brilliant human beings responces for how long now, I seriously doubt that any of these intellectuals will really need such expancive vocabulary skills while cleaning out the shitters at best buy for the next 20 years.

I've got to admit, you've got me there...

Deadhead Roses - Zastruga
Old 2004-10-04, 17:28
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I seriously doubt that any of these intellectuals will really need such expancive vocabulary skills while cleaning out the shitters at best buy for the next 20 years.

An expansive vocabulary can come very much in handy for cleaning out the toilets at Best Buy. Anyone who's frequented a public restroom might notice that the pearls of wisdom left by various patrons through the course of its existence are selectively erased, edited, and corrected. If your vocabulary is not at least as large as the average person writing on the shitter wall, you can't exercise what is perhaps the one perk and prerogative of the job: editorial control. It may not be much, but it's something.

Now, since you bring up occupation: what, precisely, is your illustrious career that puts you in a position to criticize everyone else's? I keep seeing you attack others from a position of superiority, so I'm beginning to wonder what, precisely, that position is. Would you care to enlighten me, or should I be prepared for another slice from your razor wit?

And I am listening to 'God of Emptiness.' Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 2004-10-04, 18:23
Metalhead
Banned

I listened to them once. not bad. For some reason they make me think of Cradle of filth gone punk. Not death punk, like almost Blink 182 Punk.
Old 2004-10-04, 18:46
Post-whore

I agree with anubis, the emo bits are shit and ruin it - i like their heavy bits.

I thought lamb of god, KSE and all that crowd were NWOAHM...

Nu-metal is generally used as a waste basket for non-death metal bands in these forums, which is stupid, but it really isn't worth arguing about because everyone is too opinionated to think about what people say.

Oh well...

And what kind of a twat uses 'oh, but i'm cleverer than you and you probably don't have a good job' as a comeback? I can't stand arrogant wankers.
Old 2004-10-04, 19:07
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
what kind of a twat uses 'oh, but i'm cleverer than you and you probably don't have a good job' as a comeback? I can't stand arrogant wankers.

Obviously the kind of twat who likes Megadeth.

On the subject of 'Wankers We Hate': I hate the kind of wanker who uses the internet as a jizzrag for the spurtings of his puerile angst. I also dislike arrogance, but I find it more arrogant to spend all your time calling people morons and shit cleaners than anything I've done. But I guess that's a matter of opinion.

Last edited by Credit to Dementia : 2004-10-04 at 19:22.
Old 2004-10-04, 19:58
Post-whore

Just to clear up any confusion, I was calling undying hatred an arrogant twat, not you credit
Old 2004-10-04, 20:01
Supreme Metalhead

See, I thought that might be it, but it's a knee-jerk reaction. I did tone it down, though, from a full-on defense and flame because of the little seed of doubt in my mind. Glad I did now, too, because there's little worse for everyone involved than flaming the wrong person for the wrong reason.
Old 2004-10-04, 22:25
Post-whore

Quote:
Yeah, you can start on your way to being tru by waiping jasons beckers lip off, hes got a bit of apple sauce dripping down.

Wow, "Mister Undying" I bet you feel like more of a man after disrespecting a cripple. I mean wow, I bet he couldn't even move after hearing that serious blow. I wouldn't be surprised if he was speechless, because that would be so funny eh! Haha he can't play guitar! BURN!

You repugnant shit. I like Jason Becker because I want to be "tru." Screw the guitar playing. Now we get insulted for having idols. What a great site.
Old 2004-10-04, 22:41
Registered Sex Offender

Send a message via AIM to MyOwnSavior
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredIsNotDead
...Now we get insulted for having idols. What a great site...
Wow, good point. Undying_Hatrid is a bitch, why the fuck he's still here surprises me. I vote on banning the ass, and I don't usually vote for such a thing.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'. - Early Cuyler
Old 2004-10-05, 03:16
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
Well, I'd like that too, but you can't ban someone just for being an ass unless he breaks the rules.
Old 2004-10-05, 23:32
Metalhead

I for one find undying hatred to be rather humerous; he always has intresting posts.
Old 2004-10-06, 01:11
Registered Sex Offender

Send a message via AIM to MyOwnSavior
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
Well, I'd like that too, but you can't ban someone just for being an ass unless he breaks the rules.

I know, why GOD?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'. - Early Cuyler
Old 2004-10-06, 17:39
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to lamb_of_god Send a message via Yahoo to lamb_of_god
To those of you who have just called Lamb of God nu-metal, go listen to any one of there CDs and tell me that's nu-metal. If you can do that, I will have to rip off your testicles for you do not deserve to live. BURN IN HELL DOUCHEBAGS!!!!!

I LOVE Avenged Sevenfold. They rule. Enough said. Only problem is they do whine and dress like idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Everything is funny you just gotta look at it the right way.

Quote:
You know I believe in a ruling class, particuarly since I rule.

-Randal, Clerks

scientology

MySpace

scientology
Old 2004-10-06, 22:58
Post-whore

NO! Avenged Sevenfold (a.k.a AX7 or whatever the hell it is) is a terrible band, down at the bottom of the barrel along with slipknot, murderdolls, mudvayne and nirvana, or whatever the hell stupid teenagers call "m3tal" these days.

NOTE the "hardcore" usage of the 3 in metal instead of the E.

This is by far the dumbest shit I have ever written. I'll push myself out of a moving car the all of you.