MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Tabs > Tab Questions & Requests

Old 2004-10-01, 02:21
BTP
Senior Metalhead

4 Tabs Coming SOON...

1 pure fucking metal, 1 thrash/old school with a hardcore feel, and 2 of the most fuckin brutal songs EVER written from one guitarist on a six string that is NOT tuned down past "D" lol. I figured I'd start contributing besides the 2 I already posted (although it says I only did one but I tabbed out Disavowed "Masses Conformed" on here and Devourment "Baby Killer" don't matter.) Because I have a lot of free time on my hands now and I feel a lot of people here are milking off johnmansley, SpiritCrusher, Father Death, obrien20, ChrisRezendes, Hopkins-WFG (I've never seen him tab a song but to go through all the trouble he does just to put it on Guitar Pro for you guys is worth the respect of any other.) and the late Yura (who left us for his own site) tabs they due. I'm sure these guys get PM's with all kinds of requests for songs. I think you should be happy with what these guys give you and learn what they provide to where you can play it flawless THEN jump onto whatever they have coming up next. Don't give up on a song just cause of a riff you can't get down then request more tabs from that band when you can't even play the first song. Not trieing to bitch here either but anyway. I'm not to good at tabbing the FAST Death Metal but I will give some a go, here are 4 tabs to look out for in the near future (2-3 weeks)

Decrepit Birth - "Prelude To The Apocolypse" and "...And Time Begins" - I know it's kind of against the rules here on not tabbing your own stuff and this and that. But not many people have PowerTab and may never get to learn this song so I have asked Matt (Decrepit Birth Guitarist) if I may take his PT of this song and transcribe it regular Notepad format and making them tremelo picking notes eaiser to read and I have his approval, but I also need it from the Moderators of this board. You guys do a good job cleaning out the nu-metal trash and songs ripped right from Guitar World magazine but I'm just asking for you guys to bend that rule, I'll take no credit for the tab since I did not make (I'd only get credit for revising it to make it simpler to read and available for more guitarist but I dont even care about posting and telling people that) so with your guys permisson, already have Matt's like I said, I'd like to post this brutal song in regualr format for everyone who doesnt have PowerTab and make it very simpiler to follow along too, thanks.

Lamb Of God - "The Faded Line" - 100% correct version too, Mark helped out with that fast high riff during the pre-chorus. Other then that it's all by ear and seeing them play it live (got a bootleg of it)

Shadows Fall - "The Power Of I And I" - The Guitar World version actually has a lot of wrong parts and when I first tabbed this song then saw how John and Matt play it on "The War Within" Digipack I was only wrong and the strings the harmonies are played. I'll do my best for the solo but you can either take my version of it or look how GW has the solo written out, some of the notes are wrong.

Old 2004-10-01, 05:17
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Yeah, go ahead, just give FULL credit where it is due. Then I have no problem with it, nor should the other mods.

Old 2004-10-01, 05:32
BTP
Senior Metalhead

yeah he's getting FULL and so is the label and everything, but the other 2 bands are my tabs so I'll just give those credit to me I guess. I just got this email from Matt of Decrepit Birth anyway...

From: "matt sotelo" <decrepitbirth@msn.com> Add to Address Book
To: mick_6346@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Asking For Permission
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:46:35 -0700

Yeah dude, thats cool by me. I noticed that at metaltabs.com you can also submit the Powertab versions, I figured if you want submit both PT and notepad versions. It's up to you dude, I just think powertab is so cool cause you hear everything and it looks more professional than notepad tab, but whatever you decide though... Alright bro, take care.

-Matt

www.decrepitbirth.com

www.uniqueleader.com

So I'll submit the PT versions also if that's cool with you guys cause Matt has all credits and copyright on the PT versions he already did. like I said, I'm just doing it on notepad for those who dont have PT and cause I have a lot of free time, lol. But I'm working on LOG "The Faded Line" right now first.

Old 2004-10-01, 05:45
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

No problem then. Go for it.

Old 2004-10-01, 07:28
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

mmmm..... 100% correct decrepit tab......