Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2004-09-22, 17:14
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

rofl, now thats funny.

having to buy booze illegally. man when I was 15 I could walk into the supermarket and walk out with two crates of heineken.

and thats the way it's supposed to be, america just sucks for booze when you're in your yought
Old 2004-09-22, 17:21
The Stings of Conscience

Send a message via AIM to Rapture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
rofl, now thats funny.

having to buy booze illegally. man when I was 15 I could walk into the supermarket and walk out with two crates of heineken.

and thats the way it's supposed to be, america just sucks for booze when you're in your yought

yup.
Old 2004-09-22, 18:08
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

It's not the beer's fault. Most Americans are really horrible drivers, and it was an easy scapegoat for the media to blame beer. Hey Def, when was the last time an old man killed a crowd of people because he forgot which pedals did what in your neck of the woods.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Old 2004-09-22, 18:24
The Stings of Conscience

i blame bad car designing.

my god i swear by Hondas. i have an Accord and i just drove my friend's brand new S2000 today. it was so amazing. Hondas = best cars made. so efficient
Old 2004-09-23, 04:55
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
It's not the beer's fault. Most Americans are really horrible drivers, and it was an easy scapegoat for the media to blame beer. Hey Def, when was the last time an old man killed a crowd of people because he forgot which pedals did what in your neck of the woods.

uh. I don't think that ever happend over here, haha.

but its not easy to get a license here, we need to take a fucking course which takes like half a year, some people can do it in 25 lessons, but most people need 30-40 lessons (hour each) to get it, and they cost like 34 bucks a lesson!

I got my car licence in 22 lessons, which ruled. my bike licence in 8 lessons, so that was great, though it does cost a lot of money, I just need to drive a car because I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and I want to keep in touch with the rest of the world. anyways, I had my licence for about 3 years now. but I guess thats the reason why we don't have bad drivers, because theres a form of exam at the end of the lessons... if you suck they won't let you pass and get you to do even more lessons.

so people who don't need to drive just don't bother to get a licence because its like 800 bucks or more if you suck.

S2000's are cool but way to small, I don't fit in them, I once tried to sit in one at a showroom, blegh. I drove a Civic type R once though (the old model, not that ugly new one) that did rule. for a jap car.

I really prefer european cars, like alfa romeo and BMW.
Old 2004-09-23, 05:25
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def

haha, Thats the same here, most places you can by alcohol don't care about your age, especially the drive throughs.
Old 2004-09-23, 09:05
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Riggs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severed_Head_Stoner
Last night me and a mate bought two g's of weed and a bottle of Jack Daniels I have some weed left, and about a third of the Jack left

I heard weed is legal in Australia, is that true?

"Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
what you need is someone strong to use you...
like me..." ~Maynard
Old 2004-09-23, 09:12
Gangster Rapper

Send a message via MSN to Severed_Head_Stoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggs

Yeah, it is. But me and some friends got booked for... Well, it's a long story, and i was stoned off my face, but here it is shortened.

Me and two friends where walking down a road after smoking a dozen springer cones, and i saw two of the cunts i was smoking with sprinting down an allyway, and a tram filling up with smoke. Anyway, they didn't do it, but they both had a record, so they had to leave, fast. Anyway, the two cunts who did it stayed around, because one of them got hit in the head by some old guy, and you cant ignore that. So while we were outside the tram, about to floor this guy, someone had called the cops. So they booked us all, and i was ripped off my face, a friend told me after that my eyes were red as fuck, and i was swaying everywhere. And the cops didn't say anything about it.

Well. End of rant
- Jason Becker
Old 2004-09-24, 01:09
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Orange
haha, Thats the same here, most places you can by alcohol don't care about your age, especially the drive throughs.

Well, im in USA but i always get beer at the local drive throughs. Those kick ass cause they always have Old English and Mickeys! plus the beer is usually cheaper there than at gas stations
Old 2004-09-24, 01:24
Forum Leader

I get Mickey's for 1.59 each at the local convenience store.

@Def, heh....yeah, here you can get a license to drive on your 18th birthday. No lessons....all you need is to have a cop test with you in the car. That's shit. Especially when the rest of the kids being 16-17 do it through a school or something which doesn't teach you anything, and costs 400 bucks. Either way, we're putting horrible drivers behind wheels.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
Old 2004-09-24, 03:57
Post-whore

Quote:

I think only New South Wales and Western Australia. But there is a limit on how much your aloud to have.
Old 2004-09-24, 07:41
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Riggs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Orange
I think only New South Wales and Western Australia. But there is a limit on how much your aloud to have.

Well thats definately better than here in the southern U.S. Drinking age is 21, weed is illegal, and there are so many ugly chicks. In Australia you guys have some hott chicks. Plus your a desert island so it's not like anyone would want to go to war with you, I mean who would want to take Australia over? Australia here I come.

"Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
what you need is someone strong to use you...
like me..." ~Maynard
Old 2004-09-24, 07:52
Gangster Rapper

Send a message via MSN to Severed_Head_Stoner
Quote:
Well thats definately better than here in the southern U.S. Drinking age is 21, weed is illegal, and there are so many ugly chicks. In Australia you guys have some hott chicks. Plus your a desert island so it's not like anyone would want to go to war with you, I mean who would want to take Australia over? Australia here I come.

Yeah that's very flattering for Australians, i'm sure they'll let you in with that attitude
- Jason Becker
Old 2004-09-24, 10:41
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Especially when the rest of the kids being 16-17 do it through a school or something which doesn't teach you anything, and costs 400 bucks. Either way, we're putting horrible drivers behind wheels.

that would be me. last year.
the mickeys are 1.80 for me
im not sure if their in the convienent stores here, if they are i cant buy them myself anyway. i would have to pick up this loser i know and take him. But if i go to the drive through, i pay a little more, but i save, cause when i pick up that dude I ALWAYS have to buy him a 24oz. which is one less for me.
Old 2004-09-24, 10:46
New Blood

You know what......

you guys should come to Mexico....everything is cheap...including women, and...nobody asks for ID when you try to purchase beers hehehe...what about trading some brunettes for a couple of blondies?????? here we have plenty of dark skinned girls
beer??? you should try INDIO...that beer rules!!!!! Corona sucks!!!
Old 2004-09-24, 15:09
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by uide5041
you guys should come to Mexico....everything is cheap...including women, and...nobody asks for ID when you try to purchase beers hehehe...what about trading some brunettes for a couple of blondies?????? here we have plenty of dark skinned girls

I live about 25 minutes from mexico. Ive got some friends who go there and drink, but i never wanted to. They talk about how good it is and everything, but i still dont know. I know one guy who has been arrested 6 times on his way back over for being drunk. Also thanks for not starting one of those gay "im new threads". I dont think ill be the only one to appreciate that.
Old 2004-09-24, 16:36
New Blood

Talking well....

timedragon, your friends are right....everything is good except for the return back to usa.....i know fines because being drunk are pretty expensive over there....but yeahhh women,alcohol,fun...everything is great!! and the best is that nobody will get you if you are drunk...police here is real corrupted that they will accept 10 bucks if you do something wrong.........
i live 10 min away from mcallen,tx..........
Old 2004-09-24, 17:13
Forum Leader

Quote:
...will accept 10 bucks if you do something wrong.........

Bwahahahahaha!

This is my band's page
Old 2004-09-24, 17:19
The Stings of Conscience

im goin to mexico this summer. im 100% american white boy, never left florida before. should be... interesting....
Old 2004-09-24, 17:39
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to TheDreadfulHoroscope
Quote:

yeah, my friend went to mexico on a cruise, and there isnt even a friggin drinking age....the only problem about mexico is the secret police, its so horribly sad for mexicans, but if your american and you move to mexico your a fucking king, the value of things is so low compared to america.