MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.29 average.
Old 2011-01-26, 17:10
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I don't see why 40's are so shitty. I like them, as well as other cheap beer.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-01-27, 03:49
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
That's because you're cheap. Probably drinking Colt 45's wit da homies.

Did you guys see the beer glasses that are magnetic and fill from the bottom up? They control the amount of foam on top that way. The magnet seals the bottoms at a certain amount. I think they're in Pennsylvania. I saw them on the news a day or two ago.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2011-01-27, 09:41
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Found it here. Pretty clever invention for your regular on-tap beers that don't need any special pouring or glass.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-01-27, 09:53
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
That's because you're cheap. Probably drinking Colt 45's wit da homies.

Did you guys see the beer glasses that are magnetic and fill from the bottom up? They control the amount of foam on top that way. The magnet seals the bottoms at a certain amount. I think they're in Pennsylvania. I saw them on the news a day or two ago.

Probably. but I also like the microbrews my dad gets, and that shit aint cheap

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-01-28, 04:51
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
That be it! I didn't know the magnets were disposable. I hope false teeth don't have magnetic parts or someone might get hurt. pacemakers? oh my....Someone will change the design to make them reusable, I'm sure. In fact, tapered design along with compression fittings would do it. Patent that, please.

I wanted something lime flavored last night, but hubby didn't have access to anything so he got me a Smirnoff blueberry lemonade. Man, was that tasty. It's malt and sour and quite good. I did my usual lush-like drinking and dark about 1/2 a small bottle.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2011-01-30, 05:21
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

well I fucking lost it last night

man I'm so ashamed

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-01-30, 07:24
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I hope you found it today. A statement like that has a lot of options.

Old 2011-01-30, 08:14
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Yes, that was not a good phase to use. that implies I could have lost something that I need to, but what I meant to say is I drank too much and got really aggressive.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-01-30, 14:06
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That was one thought that had crossed my mind. Are all involved and the walls intact today?

Old 2011-01-30, 16:51
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Nothing like the next morning's "dude, I'm sorry about last night" mass text.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-01-31, 05:02
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Nothing like the next morning's "dude, I'm sorry about last night" mass text.

Never ever send a text like that to the guy where you were partying. That'll make you look like a complete douche, meaning you confess you lost control over yourself and that would scale you down on the coolness barometer.

R.I.P moe
Old 2011-01-31, 10:38
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I remember someone long time ago putting a hole in my bedroom door after being out with his friends. One of the few times the evening was lost. The next day while trying to figure out why his hand hurt I recollected the tale of the night before, adding that I'd said none of them would remember what the argument was about. They didn't. I still do. It was all over who had the bigger pocket knife. It went from laughs to f.y's and them storming out to their separate ways. 'tards And the major reason I'd never drink over my usual half to 2 limit of anything. And also why I cannot stand drunks.

*off soapbox*

Old 2011-02-01, 04:53
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I remember someone long time ago putting a hole in my bedroom door after being out with his friends. One of the few times the evening was lost. The next day while trying to figure out why his hand hurt I recollected the tale of the night before, adding that I'd said none of them would remember what the argument was about. They didn't. I still do. It was all over who had the bigger pocket knife. It went from laughs to f.y's and them storming out to their separate ways. 'tards And the major reason I'd never drink over my usual half to 2 limit of anything. And also why I cannot stand drunks.

*off soapbox*

That's pretty funny. I think an argument over knives is still better than an argument over a skanky party ho. I'll probably just offer to drive this weekend.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-27, 17:42
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Splurged a bit on beer tonight. I bought Duvel's Special Edition Tripel Hop ($21!) and Trappist Rochefort 8 ($6).

Duvel is one of my all-time favorites and I saw they had a few of this special edition so I bought it. The bottle is fucking posh. 750 ml bottle, silk-screened label, specs and hops used on bottle, heavy paper hop and a brew informational booklet hung around the bottle. I'm about halfway through it right now and it was definitely worth the splurge. Painfully delicious. Its still a bit cold so it hasn't warmed up to its full flavor yet but its already amazing and has me buzzing. 9.5% compared to the normals 8%.

I have not opened the Rochefort 8 yet, though. I might save that for tomorrow night in case I get a little too tipsy on the Duvel (had some wine beforehand) to make sure I enjoy it as I've never had it but have seen it pretty high up (along with the 10) on some beer lists.

A couple of you suggested the St. Bernardus Apt. 12 and I almost shit myself a few nights ago when I saw that a liquor store I used to work at back in HS had it. I bought.. but it was actually the Tripel that I had bought so I was a bit disappointed right when I got home and realized it wasn't the same. The Tripel was alright. My taste of if might have been a bit obscured because I was drunk by the time it had chilled but it wasn't anything too remarkable. I'd like to try it again, but just by the bottle and not the 4-pack I eagerly bought.

I've never even seen that Duvel, now I'll have to keep my eyes peeled in the Belgian section.

That sucks you got the Tripel. I felt the same way, that it was good but nothing crazy. Look for that Abt 12..it's a quad and has a blue label. It's one of the best beers in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
This show is definitely one of my new favorites. It was crazy seeing Sam Calagione actually go to Egypt to get yeast just from the air particles.

It was also sad as shit to see $400,000 of 120 IPA being flushed down the drain for not meeting standards. Shit, I woulda taken it off their hands.

I've only seen two episodes so far, downloaded them all since I missed it for whatever reason. Is it still going on or is it only 6 or so episodes?

You know they used to make early beer and lambics by just opening the windows and letting wild yeasts (during certain seasons) ferment the wort in the brewery? Crazy stuff...not too many people do that these days.

Sipping on some random beers. Had a couple Smuttynose IPAs and some Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout. Both are great beers that you should try if you haven't.
Old 2011-02-28, 20:26
Post-whore

I had a shot of 4 Horsemen the other day. Equal amounts of Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, Jim Beam and Jose Cuervo in a double shot. I felt my soul dissolve instantly.
Old 2011-03-01, 03:42
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
I had a shot of 4 Horsemen the other day. Equal amounts of Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, Jim Beam and Jose Cuervo in a double shot. I felt my soul dissolve instantly.

sounds not too bad. cheap enough are those bottles anyway

R.I.P moe
Old 2011-03-15, 18:13
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
Drinking some Laphroaig...room temp, no ice or water. Lawdy this stuff is delicious!
Old 2011-03-25, 17:59
HES BAAACK

the duvel tripel hop wasnt worth the cost imo, and thats coming from somebody who loves duvel with a passion. better off just getting delirium tremens and a regular duvel together instead.

love laphroaig. got a bottle of cask strength for christmas. if you like the 10 year youd love the cask strength. also love talisker and highland park
Old 2011-03-25, 20:55
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah. I had it again recently with a normal Duvel and there wasn't enough difference for the cost. I recently had Duvel Green which is there newest installment. Its basically the normal Duvel but only on tap with less fermentation, if I remember correctly. Its good, but it really doesn't have the same quality of taste. I'll be trying it again at the bar I know that has it so we'll see how it goes on a second round.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-03-26, 05:41
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Tullamore Dew and Maibock beer

R.I.P moe