Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2004-09-13, 00:45
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Arrested

The other night i was arrested for practically nothing. Heres what i mean:

I was with three friends and two of them skateboard. I had drank some beer before we left the house. We pulled up to this one spot after having already been to a couple of others. As we were pulling up i was arguing with my friend about something. You know those kind of friends you have the most tense arguments with over the dumbest thing, but neither refuses to give in due to a number of reasons: pride, whats true, victory, etc. So when we got out of the car i started yelling while he was walking away. Yelling pretty loud, after about 6 seconds of yelling i was caught up to him. I stopped yelling and spoke normally for about 3 seconds. All of the sudden a fat, disgusting, phsycho cop is CHARGING at me. He grabs my arms holds them behind me and slams me against the wall. He his really out of it. Im trying to ask him what the hell hes doing and he cant even get a hold on my still hands. Next he throws me to the ground and holds my hands behind me with his knee digging into my back. My friend aproaches and tries to talk some since into the pig. Resulting in a very frantic "SIR YOU BETTER GET BACK RIGHT NOW OR IM BRINGING YOU DOWN TOO!" So he throws me in the car and then goes back and talks to my three friends and to 2 middle aged ladies who saw it all. Ten minutes, later he gets in the car unable to correctly shift into drive before slamming the gas. So the car roars without motion, he tries another shift, nope wrong again, ok, he gets it the next time. Races to the station, gets me out of the car and has me fill out a bunch of papers. He smells that ive been drinking but he does not include that in the report. Most likely this is out of sympathy once he had realized how fucked up he had been. So ill skip past the parts from the phone call they didnt let me make to the steel bed with no matress. I plead not guilty to the judge in the morning so ill have a coart date mailed to me.

After my dad heard the story, he wasnt going to be so patient. Hes interested in bringing hell to the cheif of police. The only problem is he doesnt know about the beer i had. But im thinking since that wasnt mentioned in the officers report, will he even bring it up? Because if he does he will probably be in some sort of trouble for not reporting that. Im not sure right now. Im thinking i have a chance of winning due to the way the officir handled everything. I recieved no breath test or anyway they can prove how much i had. I plan on stating that i only had 4 SIPS of beer. So there are 3 friends and 2 middle aged wemon as witness to the officer's actions. He didnt read me my rights, he didnt even speak before he arrested me. Sorry for the length but details make things easier to understand. Any advice, questions, or comments?
Old 2004-09-13, 01:08
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I have a friend who got off for public drunkenness despite the fact that he yelled 'I'M SO DRUNK, I'M SO FUCKING DRUNK' over and over, and it was in the arrest report. You can get off for anything. That said, when I see cops come I am an excellent runner. Especially since I have a tendency to piss off people with cop uncles and fathers.

What's the charge? And don't worry, we all get jailed at some point. I haven't yet, but I won't be surprised if I do. If you get a decent lawyer it shouldn't be any problem, and even so, since it's unclear what exactly you did to break the law except exercise freedom of speech at too high a volume, it should be cool. And even if it isn't, the worst you can expect is some kind of fine. It's easy as hell to plead it down to something almost entirely innocuous, and it's probably fairly easy to get off, so don't worry.
Old 2004-09-13, 02:32
Post-whore
Banned

my mate is lives in a bogan suburb, he lives in a unit opposite some huge yobbos. anyway at 3am one time we were all drunk and singing and such and my mates mate, he got arrested for stealing a ladder from outside a paint shop. it wasnt like near the doors or anything it was right out the front. 3am, no-one guarding, had a few B&Cs, so he nicked it hahahaha!! the cops came to his place like an hour later but they dropped the charges because he was polite and agreed to give the ladder back without any fuss.

as for you timedragon good luck with the trial and such.
Old 2004-09-13, 02:46
Pokémon Master

when im down in melbourne we hand around in Kew, so there isn't much shit, apart from the ocasional gang-land assasination
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?
Old 2004-09-13, 03:07
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

I've been arrested. Never jailed. 12 hours community service, I did my part for society. Cunts.

I don't quite understand. I don't even see what the charge could be, in your case. Either way, it is likely you'll get off.
Old 2004-09-13, 03:42
Gangster Rapper

Send a message via MSN to Severed_Head_Stoner
Don't worry at all timedragon, with your two mates to testify that you didn't harm them, and where only fooling around, and the two unbiased women to testify of the cop's behaviour they cant to shit to you.

I don't have any interesting run in's with the law yet, but i'm sure they'll come
- Jason Becker
Old 2004-09-13, 06:38
Post-whore

I have only been fined for drinking in public, I was 17 and said I was 18. I even gave my correct date of birth and I still didn't get fined for being underage, dumb cunts.
Old 2004-09-13, 10:28
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Im hoping, and kind of figure, the case will get dropped before im ever sent the court date. Today or tomarrow im going to talk to the cheif of police with my dad. The ONLY reason i care about any of this is because its hard enough for me to get a job (i still havnt been hired after 2 months of looking) but i might have to check the little box that says i have been arrested before. Thats really gonna help with getting hired somewhere huh.
Old 2004-09-13, 11:37
Senior Metalhead

On your job apps they only ask if you've been convicted of a felony so you won't have to check that box just yet. Did you sign anything? What does your citation say, about charges? I don't even think you committed a crime (aside from underage drinking) If you didn't sign anything than you really have nothing to worry about.

Man fuck the law, I got arrested with a bowl of weed, just one bowl and I got fucked, seriously they are attempting to ruin my life because of it, I nearly lost my job cause they took away my drivers license for 6 months and I wasn't even driving at all wasn't even near my car, 500 dollar fine, 300 dollar probation fee, 12 months of probation, drug classes which are 50 dollars a class and I just have to take them once a week until they say I can stop, and when I can finally get my license back I have to pay 300 dollars for a reinstatement fee, fuck the law I hate the whole system, they are treating me like a fucking heroin addict or something I'm not a bad person you assholes I just smoke herbs, I still work 10 hours a day 5 days a week, I pay my taxes what the fuck.
Old 2004-09-13, 12:21
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
The other night i was arrested for practically nothing. Heres what i mean:

I was with three friends and two of them skateboard. I had drank some beer before we left the house. We pulled up to this one spot after having already been to a couple of others. As we were pulling up i was arguing with my friend about something. You know those kind of friends you have the most tense arguments with over the dumbest thing, but neither refuses to give in due to a number of reasons: pride, whats true, victory, etc. So when we got out of the car i started yelling while he was walking away. Yelling pretty loud, after about 6 seconds of yelling i was caught up to him. I stopped yelling and spoke normally for about 3 seconds. All of the sudden a fat, disgusting, phsycho cop is CHARGING at me. He grabs my arms holds them behind me and slams me against the wall. He his really out of it. Im trying to ask him what the hell hes doing and he cant even get a hold on my still hands. Next he throws me to the ground and holds my hands behind me with his knee digging into my back. My friend aproaches and tries to talk some since into the pig. Resulting in a very frantic "SIR YOU BETTER GET BACK RIGHT NOW OR IM BRINGING YOU DOWN TOO!" So he throws me in the car and then goes back and talks to my three friends and to 2 middle aged ladies who saw it all. Ten minutes, later he gets in the car unable to correctly shift into drive before slamming the gas. So the car roars without motion, he tries another shift, nope wrong again, ok, he gets it the next time. Races to the station, gets me out of the car and has me fill out a bunch of papers. He smells that ive been drinking but he does not include that in the report. Most likely this is out of sympathy once he had realized how fucked up he had been. So ill skip past the parts from the phone call they didnt let me make to the steel bed with no matress. I plead not guilty to the judge in the morning so ill have a coart date mailed to me.

After my dad heard the story, he wasnt going to be so patient. Hes interested in bringing hell to the cheif of police. The only problem is he doesnt know about the beer i had. But im thinking since that wasnt mentioned in the officers report, will he even bring it up? Because if he does he will probably be in some sort of trouble for not reporting that. Im not sure right now. Im thinking i have a chance of winning due to the way the officir handled everything. I recieved no breath test or anyway they can prove how much i had. I plan on stating that i only had 4 SIPS of beer. So there are 3 friends and 2 middle aged wemon as witness to the officer's actions. He didnt read me my rights, he didnt even speak before he arrested me. Sorry for the length but details make things easier to understand. Any advice, questions, or comments?

you don't have shit to worry about... you didn't do anything wrong... except the drinking.. but seriously... you don't even have to say anything about it if they have no way of proving you were drunk, so don't bring it up and if it does get mentioned deny it. your word agaisnt his. in fact your word and your friends' words.

so not only will you not get in any kind of trouble with the law... but you can also probably make that officers life a living hell... if what you stated is fact, he can get in a world of trouble. like lose his job n' stuff.
and you should be able to prove his wrong doings with the witnesses and all.

give em hell...

as for the thing for your job apps... you havent been convicted. so you don't have to say anything.
Old 2004-09-13, 16:54
Post-whore

Yeah really. What did they charge you with?
Fight it. When we stop fighting them for fucking with us, they'll walk over us.
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...
Old 2004-09-13, 17:33
bugfucker strikes back.

Send a message via AIM to Dissection
I was planning on calling you a moron, but since I don't hate you, and the fact that you didn't do anything wrong...

Good luck though.

Awesome.
Old 2004-09-13, 17:37
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
If he didn't read you your rights then the whole case has to be discontinued (or so I'm told). Make sure to mention that he didn't read you your rights. Also, I wouldn't say you had any beer because they can't prove it. And if the cop says that you did then ask him why you wern't breathalized or write about it in the report.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2004-09-13, 17:43
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
I was planning on calling you a moron, but since I don't hate you, and the fact that you didn't do anything wrong...

Good luck though.

a moron for being arrested?

today i heard that the same cop has done this kind of thing to other people. My dad actually hired a detective cause he wants to get the cop in trouble, if that happens, im sure ill be just that much better off.

To who asked: i think the charges were disturbing the peace (it was 11). I got the police report today and it mentions alcohol, but thats not part of the charges. Its still going to cost points, but hopefully the judge thinks this is all as stupid as i do.
Old 2004-09-13, 18:01
bugfucker strikes back.

Send a message via AIM to Dissection
A moron for getting arrested; like you did something seriously stupid. But that wasn't the case.

And time doesn't matter with disturbing the peace.

Awesome.
Old 2004-09-13, 18:09
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
A moron for getting arrested; like you did something seriously stupid. But that wasn't the case.

And time doesn't matter with disturbing the peace.

Oh, i thought you meant that even after you read the description. About the peace thing, HAH, not that anyone here would have known this, but a football game had just let out. Peace,
But yeah, i guess thats irrelevant
Old 2004-09-13, 18:12
Wasted Custom User title

Send a message via AIM to DeathCS Send a message via MSN to DeathCS
That sucks man.
Good luck with everything.
Old 2004-09-13, 20:59
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNIBALCORPSE
That sucks man.
Good luck with everything.

yeah, its not exactly a good thing is it. But you can bet your loose asses ill post the conclusion of everthing here when it comes to that.
Old 2004-09-14, 08:44
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
To who asked: i think the charges were disturbing the peace (it was 11). I got the police report today and it mentions alcohol, but thats not part of the charges. Its still going to cost points, but hopefully the judge thinks this is all as stupid as i do.

well, if nobody complained about you disturbing their peace, it isnt really disturbing the peace.... and it certainly isnt any reason for a piggy to tackle you. he was way out of line... and like darko said..the fact that he didn't read you your rights does make the whole case a joke.

as for the alcohol... he has no way of proving it... seriously, if there was no test then he can't justify it. him saying he smelt beer wont hold in a respectible court room.. it's not proffesional, if a cop smells beer on a minor and he wants to do something about it... he'll give you the breath test or something.

i think you're in the clear... in fact with how sloppily this is being handled i think you might come out better than you were. you can give them hell.
Old 2004-09-14, 14:10
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
It seems that the policeman was a little too eager to arrest you. I don't think you have a case to answer. Good luck either way.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn