MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 2001-10-05, 22:58
Senior Metalhead

Location: Vocation: What's the difference? I'm not telling you anything about me!
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiniric
What I mentioned is just a bunch of black metal shit.

Yeah, you did. And this is a fucking Nu-Metal therad. If you want to talk about Gorgoroth (which suck beyond recognition), then please decorate the forums with a new thread. But we are not going to talk about that shite in here. Yes, I am religious....in a metal forum *makes sarcastic scary faces* (oooooooooooh ahhhhhhhh, oh no ). I was being facietious in the last post anyway, if you couldn't deduce that. But I assumed you were being "funny" with your comment on religion. Oh, and how can death and black metal be relaxing? That's like a contradiction in the same sentence, almost. Anyway, there is a method to my always endearing madness. So no more Black and/or Death Metal in this thread, nucka!

...ok, peace it......

Last edited by wannabe : 2001-10-05 at 23:02.
Old 2001-10-06, 20:38
Metalhead

Well, Wannabe, you sir, are an idiot. If you actually look at the top of the page and comprehend the words written there it says "children of bodom, emperor BLACK METAL" This is by no means a nu-metal thread, so make sure you post on the right one from now on, ok buddy?
Old 2001-10-06, 22:12
Senior Metalhead

Location: Vocation: What's the difference? I'm not telling you anything about me!
Quote:
Well, Wannabe, you sir, are an idiot. If you actually look at the top of the page and comprehend the words written there it says "children of bodom, emperor BLACK METAL" This is by no means a nu-metal thread, so make sure you post on the right one from now on, ok buddy?

*Chris Farley voice* Ahhhhh, yeah, yea. *shakes head like Farley*. My bad, I thought I was in my thread. This is what happens when you are arguing in about four threads, and shit tired, being up all night.

Oh, and if you want to steal some of my "catch phrases", I suggest you do them right. I noticed you already have "you sir", which I so blatently, patoned(ed). Oh, and try to use "ace" instead of "buddy" for the vindictive ending. It sounds catchier. I'm still funnier....and can comprehend better than you. Laterz.
Old 2001-10-07, 13:09
Metalhead

Well wannabe its about time someone took that board out of your ass and used it to hit you over the head. You have catch phrases? I never noticed, I just say what I say.
Old 2001-10-07, 14:45
Pussy Pulverizer
Alumni Staff

Send a message via AIM to INVERTED
Quote:
Originally posted by wannabe

*Chris Farley voice* Ahhhhh, yeah, yea. *shakes head like Farley*. My bad, I thought I was in my thread. This is what happens when you are arguing in about four threads, and shit tired, being up all night.

Oh, and if you want to steal some of my "catch phrases", I suggest you do them right. I noticed you already have "you sir", which I so blatently, patoned(ed). Oh, and try to use "ace" instead of "buddy" for the vindictive ending. It sounds catchier. I'm still funnier....and can comprehend better than you. Laterz.

Holly shit! You are a fucking FRUIT CAKE!

Go back to your little "Nu Metal Thread" but I dont think any of us will join you there.

See ya, Bubb!
Old 2001-10-07, 17:55
Metalhead

Well that board in wannabe's ass is stuck in there pretty good. Now every knows why he sits half a foot higher than everyone else and likes to go on bumpy truck rides. With him defending nu-metal this is not very suprising and I bet there are those who will agree with me.
Old 2001-10-07, 18:47
Pussy Pulverizer
Alumni Staff

CHEERS!!! Kiniric Lets Rejoice!
Old 2001-10-08, 08:40
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by INVERTED

Holly shit! You are a fucking FRUIT CAKE!

Go back to your little "Nu Metal Thread" but I dont think any of us will join you there.

See ya, Bubb!

Actually, "Bubb", I have a high rating as far as people who have responded to my thread. Do you know why? Nah, you probably wouldn't know. It's b/c we have (for the most part) intelligent conversation. My threads aren't "run of the mill" like everyone elses. If I didn't have threads, then your pathetic life would still be dull and colorless. You should thank me, that you finally got to use the word "fruit cake". I guess I'll "go back to my little Nu-Metal thread" now. (lol, what an ass) I so strangely remember that line from back in the third grade. Wow!
Old 2001-10-08, 08:45
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Well that board in wannabe's ass is stuck in there pretty good. Now every knows why he sits half a foot higher than everyone else and likes to go on bumpy truck rides. With him defending nu-metal this is not very suprising and I bet there are those who will agree with me.

Once again you don't surprise me. There you go with something oriented with the anal cavity again. Please, surprise me every once in a while with a change of topic. You're just too predictable.

Nice line with "foot higher", etc. Did you hurt yourself with that one?
Old 2001-10-08, 09:38
Metalhead

Well, you arent going to see any clearer very soon wannabe. You could use a few hits in the head. Thats usually bad for most people but I think it might do you some good. You are the 10th person out of the rogains 9/10 people grow their hair back. Your skull is becoming too thick for it to allow your hair to get by.
Old 2001-10-08, 10:09
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Well, you arent going to see any clearer very soon wannabe. You could use a few hits in the head. Thats usually bad for most people but I think it might do you some good. You are the 10th person out of the rogains 9/10 people grow their hair back. Your skull is becoming too thick for it to allow your hair to get by.

[font size=20]You Wank!![/size]

you are so not funny.....

Last edited by wannabe : 2001-10-08 at 10:32.
Old 2001-10-08, 22:17
Pussy Pulverizer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by wannabe

Actually, I have loose little ass guys. It dose'nt matter that I'm A "fruit Cake" its my personality that counts. It's b/c we have (for the most part) intelligent conversation. My threads aren't "run of the mill" like my homosexualality. If I didn't have threads, then my pathetic life would still be dull and colorless. You should thank me, that you finally got to use the word "fruit cake". I guess I'll "go back to my little Nu-Metal thread" now. (and take it in the ass) I so strangely remember that line from back in the third grade. Wow!

YUCK!! Wannabe
Old 2001-10-08, 22:34
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
I am so not funny, it's incredible!

Well, jeese dude, don't be so hard on yourself. Your jokes aren't that bad............

Ps. Actually that was pertty good, I liked that one.
Old 2001-10-09, 14:15
Pussy Pulverizer
Alumni Staff

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wannabe

Well, jeese dude, don't be so hard on yourself. Your jokes aren't that bad............

[/QUOTE

Hey, I'm sorry man. It was just a joke. Nothing personal.

Glad you took it like a man.]
Old 2001-10-09, 15:42
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wannabe

[/QUOTE

Hey, I'm sorry man. It was just a joke. Nothing personal.

Glad you took it like a man.]

Oh, yeah I know dude. I fuck with Sane all the time. Me and him are as good of freinds of anybody on here. I like everybody though. Even good ol' Kirinic. We just have disagreements and even playful farting around. I think sometimes people start to take a joke way too serious, sometimes. I know you were fucking with me..it was a good one too. No offense taken bro.

Ps Even Atifman used to have "Wannabe is a gimp" in his SIG!, but I just laughed. It's all in good fun. (he stole that phrase from me though. I should be the only designated one to use the word "gimp". It's mine, I tell you, mine ).
Old 2001-10-09, 16:15
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

I didn't steal, i borrowed. i never use that anymore. and it was in my avatar, not my sig........jerk.
Old 2001-10-09, 16:19
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman
I didn't steal, i borrowed. i never use that anymore. and it was in my avatar, not my sig........jerk.

Lol, that's what I meant.
Old 2001-10-10, 14:09
Metalhead

Isn't this whole thing just a joke anyway?
Old 2001-10-10, 14:49
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

What, life? Yes it well could be..... a giant cosmic joke that no-one gets but they laugh anyway because everyone else already aughed and they'd look stupid if they didn't go with it.

(Guess who drank too much tonight)

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2001-10-10, 15:04
New Blood

I noticed that there weren't any Children of Bodom bass tabs, so I've been working on tabbing them out for everyone.

Children of Bodom Fucking RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!