MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Gear & Recording

Old 2004-08-27, 02:53
moonstar336
New Blood
Banned

Recording a Professional CD Demo

I wanted to bring to your attention that I can record your midi file or composition to sound like it has been professionally played. For example, if you have a piano midi piece or handwritten score, I would be able to record it to sound like it has really been played on a piano. Or maybe you have a string quartet…I can record your string quartet to sound like it has been played by 4 professional players. I can record any type of music including big bands, jazz, rock, rap, pop, hip-hop, R&B, vocal choirs, orchestras, concertos, woodwind quartets, etc. I can also record your music for free for a limited amount of time (the instructions on how to get free recordings are on my website). Check out my recordings at [spam]

digital audio recording studio - Transform your midi composition to sound live

My homepage is: [spam]

recording studio - A place for composers to record their compositions of any style realistically.

Be sure to listen to the midi first, then the mp3. This is what I can do with your piece as well. If you are interested, reply back and send me your Sibelius, Finale, Cubase or just plain midi file. If you don’t have a midi sequence, (your composition written in Finale, Sibelius, or any notation program) a hand written scanned score of your composition will also work well. I will then give you a quote and start recording.

Feel free to send copious amounts of hot piss-sex pictures to music@recordhall.com

Sincerely,
Marcee Martinez

PS. Sign up at my forum and invite your friends. This will eventually be a place for composers all over the world to communicate with each other. And don’t forget to sign my guestbook to let me know your thoughts.

Last edited by Nihilist : 2004-08-27 at 03:54.

Old 2004-08-27, 03:28
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

smells like spam
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2004-08-27, 03:50
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

It god damn is.