MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Drums Zone

Old 2004-08-11, 19:32
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

The Bezerker Drummer

I don't know if someone posted this already but what do you think about The Berzerker dummer?

I personally think he's amazing. Uses no trigger and can do 20 strokes with one hand in one second. He is the fastest drummer in the world, hands down. Plus has strange electronic sample drums that he add weird sounds in like breaking glass and movie sample and stuff. He's nuts. Plus The Berzerker kicks ass.

Truer words were never spoken.

Old 2004-08-11, 20:32
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casketcrusher
I don't know if someone posted this already but what do you think about The Berzerker dummer?

I personally think he's amazing. Uses no trigger and can do 20 strokes with one hand in one second. He is the fastest drummer in the world, hands down. Plus has strange electronic sample drums that he add weird sounds in like breaking glass and movie sample and stuff. He's nuts. Plus The Berzerker kicks ass.

Those strange electronic samples are triggers. And 20 strokes a second in one hand think about that....it's just not possible.

Old 2004-08-11, 20:47
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

yeah, actually his is triggered to use different sounds but technically hes not cheating... triggers dont add sounds and you still need a sense of rhythm. John Longstreth of origin owns him though for being so much more creative though.

Old 2004-08-12, 00:41
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

did you ever think that since the triger can invoke a chicken noise why cant it trigger a prerecorded, sped up roll?
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2004-08-12, 00:41
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innards-Decay
yeah, actually his is triggered to use different sounds but technically hes not cheating... triggers dont add sounds and you still need a sense of rhythm. John Longstreth of origin owns him though for being so much more creative though.

Can John do 20 strokes a second?

Old 2004-08-12, 00:43
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastOfCarrion
did you ever think that since the triger can invoke a chicken noise why cant it trigger a prerecorded, sped up roll?

No The Berzerker drummer has the record. Plus in their DVD it shows us how many beats he's playing per minute. It's crazy, I know. But he does it. No cheating.

Old 2004-08-12, 00:45
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSE
Those strange electronic samples are triggers. And 20 strokes a second in one hand think about that....it's just not possible.

Sorry sorry my mistake the samples are not him. They have a sampler on stage. The drummer just drums. Sorry my mistake.

Old 2004-08-12, 10:11
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

the bezerker dude does not hold the record!!!

it is the guy who plays for steve vai, (DAMN I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME)

but the bezerker still kick muchos bottom.

Old 2004-08-12, 11:40
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Berzerker drummer is great. There is no cheating, nothing wrong whatsoever. All he has is a trigger for the snare and also some triggers for the kicks. but they all only produce one sound per hit - meaning he IS doing all the work. I dont know about that world record shit, though.

oh, and where on the dvd does it have the meter showing his hits? i havnt found it!

Old 2004-08-12, 16:09
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

Well I know my module doesn't have a pre-recorded sped up roll, and besides that say it did have a sample of like 5 beats for every 1 hit the timing would sound all fucked up on a big fill you would be able to tell if that were the case.

And I don't belive 20 beats in one second with one hand is physically possible just think about it break it down mathematically. That is outrageous.

And if The Berzerker's drummer is Dave Culross then he proves speed doesn't equal talent cause he fucking blows.

Last edited by BOSE : 2004-08-12 at 16:14.

Old 2004-08-12, 16:43
DELETE79
Britney Spear's Pimp
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
dave culross>drummer for the berzerker

Really ? Dave culross also played for Suffocation, not 100% sure which album
but i thinks it's on Despise the sun.

Old 2004-08-12, 17:48
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

and Malevolent Creation.

Old 2004-08-12, 21:38
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSE
Well I know my module doesn't have a pre-recorded sped up roll, and besides that say it did have a sample of like 5 beats for every 1 hit the timing would sound all fucked up on a big fill you would be able to tell if that were the case.

And I don't belive 20 beats in one second with one hand is physically possible just think about it break it down mathematically. That is outrageous.

And if The Berzerker's drummer is Dave Culross then he proves speed doesn't equal talent cause he fucking blows.

He does'nt do it with one hand. It's all together with his kicks and high hat and snare.

And how does he blow?

Old 2004-08-12, 21:41
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Berzerker drummer is great. There is no cheating, nothing wrong whatsoever. All he has is a trigger for the snare and also some triggers for the kicks. but they all only produce one sound per hit - meaning he IS doing all the work. I dont know about that world record shit, though.

oh, and where on the dvd does it have the meter showing his hits? i havnt found it!

I can't remember. I saw it with my friend at his house. I just sorta remember it showing numbers on the side. I dunno if he has some special edition or some shit. I'll have to watch it again.

Old 2004-08-12, 22:23
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

I see both hands and feet at the same time=20 hits in one second, thats possible and wouldn't even really be that hard, I bet there are lots of drummers who can do that. It's only five hits from each limb in a second. That really isn't that amazing.

Old 2004-08-12, 23:19
genocide circus
Metalhead

Quote:
I personally think he's amazing. Uses no trigger and can do 20 strokes with one hand in one second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casketcrusher
He does'nt do it with one hand. It's all together with his kicks and high hat and snare.

Old 2004-08-12, 23:44
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

dude, if thats culross, i have lost all respect because the bezerker blow ass...

Old 2004-08-13, 04:28
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

Mike Mengini is the dude who hold the record and that is approx 20 beats with 2 hands, which is about a 32nd roll with one hand!!!!

damn I wish I could do that......

Old 2004-08-13, 06:45
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Can someone who hates berzerker and says they suck tell me whats so bad about them?
is masks and electronic drum sounds a factor? as i said i like them, i think theyre great, but anyway.

Old 2004-08-13, 07:08
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

they are boring, and i dont really enojoy their music, it has nothing to do with dislike of gimicks
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2004-08-13, 23:22
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

yeah

Old 2004-08-14, 01:51
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

same, although i dont like electric drums at all, or gimmicks for that matter, why use some bullshit like masks to get popular?

Old 2004-08-14, 02:15
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

well i dont think the masks are really gimmicks to get attention.... i dont like the masks though. the drums might be, but even without the electric drums i think id like them.

Old 2004-08-14, 08:04
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

i would probably dig them more if they just used normal drum sounds. but i dunno, the guitar parts are pretty crappy, its like they just focus on the drums man.

Old 2004-08-14, 10:30
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

haha all my freinds tell me that music is more than just drums especially when I say that I like bands where the drummer is really good but the other musicians suck ass.

in their words:

"that is the funny thing about you tim, you can judge an entire band on the drummer."

that said I like bands where the drummer is crap, like burzum....

Old 2004-11-08, 16:34
Ansem
New Blood

To get out of some rumors his name is Gaz, i dont know his last name but i sure know his first one. He plays drums for 18 years now started when he was 9.

Last edited by Ansem : 2004-11-08 at 16:37.

Old 2004-12-31, 19:54
low-tech
Post-whore

the technique the bezerker drummer is using is called a rim shot roll, one hand hits the snare, stick then pivots off the rim in flux, sounds like a single stroke roll, with one hand, he not the only one who can do this, ive seen a few jazz fusion guys do this, and some grind drummers, ill list a few
chris corsano<nyc,hes in alot of last name bands, jazz improv noise style>
zach hill<hella, jazz fusion alla lightning bolt, pink and brown style noise>
drummer of kill the client, metal/grind
drummer of naked city<the album with that photo of a dude face down in the street, whoever drums sounds like he doing rim roll stuff>

Old 2005-01-01, 02:36
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

also known as the gravity blast, one handed roll etc.

they are fun, I like to use them

Old 2005-01-01, 03:10
The Execrator
Noob lud

One handed rolls off the rim suck. I wish i knew how to do it Buddy Rich style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-01-01, 05:56
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

buddy rich is a god

but I can get reasonable volume out of them, but unfortunatley when I am double kicking like fuck then they can't be heard

that is why triggers are on my drum wish list.

Old 2005-01-01, 08:52
low-tech
Post-whore

its definatly hard to hear it with fullstacks around you, looks real cool, sounds good recorded but, live, doesn't matter how good the sound man is, unless it comes down to some sort of snare trigger-like technology,your not really gonna be heard. i loath triggers, granted some bands i like definatly use them, i think triggers or limiters were innovated during the heyday for disco, i don't know much about them, but why bring the drums along when your using them, waste of van space, why dont you make a set out of PA speakers, coz thats where people are gonna hear your artificial drum sound from anyway. want drum louder, hit drum harder

Old 2005-01-01, 10:53
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Old 2005-01-01, 10:55
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Hold up, is that on a snare with one hand???????

Old 2005-01-01, 10:58
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Oh fuck off, thats only on a bongo drum, 2 hands I just played the video

Old 2005-01-01, 12:54
low-tech
Post-whore

i loaded that video, it didnt even show what the guy did, looks like he sat down with a bongo, some weird mechanical device was blocking the way, if he wasn't using sticks im not interested, and if he was, he may not of been using that particular type of roll, who knows,either way he was probably doing only one kinda of rudiment at an completely insane tempo speed, also this is the record for one drum. the guy in bezerker, and whole bunch of other drummers do the gravity roll, double bass roll and last but not least adjust the high hat so they can put the stick in between the dishes and rattle it, creating again, a double hand effect,all of this at the same time, thats gonna be alot more hits. but even if you can do as to what i described noones gonna hear it at a live show unless you have triggers, but at that point you might as well be hitting tuperware containers coz your only relying on your PA for volume

Old 2005-01-01, 22:27
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

that is painfully out of date, the record was held by Mike Mangini but he got beaten, it stands at 1,199

Old 2005-01-01, 22:57
Cattlefan#1
Senior Metalhead

IMO, i think the berzerker drummer is awesome. and no it wasnt 20 beats a sec with one hand. he used 2 hands. no he didnt use 4 limbs to achieve that goal, if u watch the dvd's and music videos you'd see otherwise. i forgot who said that he probably used 4 limbs but i never bothered to quote him. we all have our different opinions on the berzerker and thats cool, but this thread was our opinion on the berzerker drummer, not the berzerker, so........ and about the masks and electronic drum noises to get attention??? thats stupid, if they wanted attention, they wouldnt be playing death metal. personally i think the berzerker is great, some of you dont, oh well...

Old 2005-01-02, 00:46
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

no, I think you will find the bezerker dude when he is doing thosae really fast blasts he gravity blasting which gives close to 20 beats per second when you do it real fast.

I know this cause you can hear him using cymbals at the same time, and unless he has a 3rd arm that would be very difficult.

although it is not impossible that he has mastered the ancient art of penis durmming, he could be doing 16ths with his left hand and penis on the snare giving a clean 32nd roll between them and playing cymbals with his right hand.

Old 2005-01-02, 02:37
low-tech
Post-whore

i dont get it, if the bezerker guy can do 20 per second, one hand for one minute, he beats the nashville guiness guy who used two by a 140 or so hits, he'll also beat the other guy listed who had 1199 hits by one hit, this world record doesnt seem accurate, plenty of drummers can do that roll, also there is double end rolls which are easier to do and can be just as fast, this is probably a single stroke contest,cancelling out all rudiments

Last edited by low-tech : 2005-01-02 at 03:11.

Old 2005-01-02, 08:20
Cattlefan#1
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ black metal drumm
although it is not impossible that he has mastered the ancient art of penis durmming, he could be doing 16ths with his left hand and penis on the snare giving a clean 32nd roll between them and playing cymbals with his right hand.

hahahahahaha

Old 2005-01-02, 08:43
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

Quote:
i dont get it, if the bezerker guy can do 20 per second, one hand for one minute, he beats the nashville guiness guy who used two by a 140 or so hits, he'll also beat the other guy listed who had 1199 hits by one hit, this world record doesnt seem accurate, plenty of drummers can do that roll, also there is double end rolls which are easier to do and can be just as fast, this is probably a single stroke contest,cancelling out all rudiments

okay I will be nice to you:

the world records, are for single stroke, pure wrist motion that means ladies and gentlemen, that you can do things like bounce the stick, the Moeller technique or the one handed roll because the aim of these records is all about pure wrist speed, nothing else.

there are worlds records for double stroke rolls (which mike Mangini still holds) there is also the world record for bare handed single and double strokes (both held by Mr. Mangini)

of course if you were to use techniques like buzz rolls, a moeller roll or the one handed roll/gravity blast you would have rediculasly high worlds records and plus it wouldn't mean jack, since all those techniques because of their nature, you can't go round the kit with them (well not like a single stroke roll anyway) I mean I can do a 300 bpm 32nd buzz roll without breaking a sweat but there is no way in hell I could even come close to doing that as a single stroke roll (my limit on a good day is I can pull a 120 bpm 32nd roll or a 16th roll at 120 bpm one handed) hence why we have the world records set out like they are.

bare in mind I was being nice there, because you post reeked of ignorance, no offence, but next time, do a bit of research about thigns before you ask.

(sorry but I just got back from work)

Old 2005-01-02, 12:52
low-tech
Post-whore

woah there, noone specifically said the contest was single stroke,not until i looked again at the guiness page did it say it in real fine print, but noone posted to that effect<just a vague reference of 2 hands>, and the 20 hits a second figure with one hand is compareable to a two hand single stroke figure, many people express confusion on which record was indeed what and how many hits was that particular record. first thinking it was a full kit record, i saw that page then i was assuming it was all rudiments 2 hands one drum, then the numbers didnt seem right. i agree doing a record based on rudiments with 2 hands on one drum is not that comprehensive, but nonetheless i can only assume one such contest exists, and that people were refering to it. hence my confusion, lastly, most of my posts consist of ragging on triggers,sorry if its off thread topic, but dude lighten up, and bear with me here, i studied rudiments by myself and dont know all the correct terminology and names, i freely admit, but using triggers to do said rudiments live, as though demonstating a great degree of skill, is more of a gimmick than wearing a mask, im from providence, ,art student costume band capital of the world.even gwar studied at RISD. if thats an ignorant opinion so be it

Last edited by low-tech : 2005-01-02 at 13:02.

Old 2005-01-02, 22:36
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

Quote:
noone specifically said the contest was single stroke,

all drum speed records are single stroke unless otherwise stated.

Quote:
and the 20 hits a second figure with one hand is compareable to a two hand single stroke figure

indeed it is, hence the name the one handed roll, but as I said all drum speed records are single stroke rolls with 2 hands

the ignorance part was about not researching about the speed records, your other opinions are just judgements, I don't care about those, just the bit when you where going on about one handed rolls vs single stroke rolls was a bit silly!

Old 2005-12-02, 11:24
Madsakre
New Blood

Hehe.. Im A MAJOR berzerker fan... I've got both the Cd's, DVD And seen them Live...

First it is'nt 20.. But 19(1140 Strokes per minute)..
It was with his Left hand ON the snare drum(It was done by retake after retake after retake, Until he was satisfied by the speed )

He cant ofcourse do it as fast live because it is very very difficult to reach that speed(REALLY :S )

You can hear the insane thing on the track "Death Reveals" from Dissimulate...

Or just listen to Disregard(constant 300BPM Hyperblast )

Old 2005-12-02, 13:11
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Death Reveals in the breakdown before the last verse he uses it

Old 2005-12-02, 16:09
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

I do also quite like the berserker having their cds and dvd and the guy is a mad drummer

Those speeds are incredibly dumb at times!!!!!! But it is so...................Great.

Old 2005-12-02, 18:26
Unanything
Post-whore

19 strokes... per second? SHIT, SON!!! I'll be a-downloading them!

Wasn't Suffo's Mike Smith the inventor of snare blast? Just asking.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Last edited by Unanything : 2005-12-02 at 18:29.

Old 2005-12-02, 19:41
The Execrator
Noob lud

The snare blast? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-12-02, 22:41
low-tech
Post-whore

ive heard similiar about straight downbeat snare blasts and the suffocation drummer being the first one to use it in a recording.

Old 2005-12-02, 22:58
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Whats a snare blast? A blastbeat or like double hands on snare only

Old 2005-12-03, 02:49
low-tech
Post-whore

what i was refering to was a blast where the snare hits are on the downbeat instead of the upbeat

the upbeat style blast is like the first napalm record or mayhems stuff

the downbeat style blast like nile,origin,dying fetus<most drummers kinda mix it up between the 2>

Old 2005-12-03, 06:25
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Downbeat usually sounds more "brutal" whereas the upbeat sounds more "washy". I guess thats it. Amer blasts will always sound more powerful than euro blasts, which is part of the reason why Suffocation fucking owns.

Old 2005-12-03, 10:46
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

The Jazz cats were doing it long before metal drummers existed.

Old 2005-12-03, 17:36
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

I should be a drummer if i had enough practise i could make a decent drummr i learn quick though

Old 2005-12-03, 22:44
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

I like the upbeat one better I think cool thanks.

Old 2005-12-04, 02:28
Wakeness
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
but using triggers to do said rudiments live, as though demonstating a great degree of skill, is more of a gimmick than wearing a mask

Umm, triggers are a standard. There is nothing gimmicky about them. Pretty much every band in the deathgrind and technical deathmetal industry use triggers on their bass drums, and quite a few trigger their snares. Some guys trigger their entire kits. It has become "The way it's done" in this genre of music. It's not to trick anybody regarding a drummers skill level, it's stricty done to ensure an even sound throughout all parts, especially the insanely grinding fast parts.

Old 2005-12-04, 03:49
low-tech
Post-whore

wakeness, ive already had this argument in many threads and i stand firm on my position. i dont care if its common or standardized to trigger, i like the raw sound of real drums and nothing short of it

Old 2005-12-05, 02:22
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Me too but that is if you mean simply micing them up for lve performance.

Old 2005-12-06, 17:31
Helvete
Senior Metalhead

What about triggers? They are really common nowadays.
Loads of band trigger their drums. Its normal...and its not cheating at all.

A sucky drummer will sound even worse if he triggers his drumset.

Old 2005-12-06, 17:43
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
The snare blast? No.

I've heard tons of folk claim that, even bands.

Or did he invent something else?

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2005-12-06, 18:47
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvete
What about triggers? They are really common nowadays.
Loads of band trigger their drums. Its normal...and its not cheating at all.

A sucky drummer will sound even worse if he triggers his drumset.

he will sound worse if he sucks as opposed to mics, but a shitty drummer shouldnt be using triggers anyway

Old 2005-12-06, 21:00
Helvete
Senior Metalhead

thats what I wanted to say.

Old 2005-12-06, 22:34
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

Triggers are good things when you have 2 kicks and a fuck load of toms to keep in tune and you are too poor to afford a drum tech!

Old 2005-12-07, 02:31
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

yeah i couldnt see my self triggering my toms though...thats the one sound that, of all should be acoustic

Old 2005-12-07, 02:34
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

yeah I prefer the sound of Aco toms, but when you got lots to tune and you want them to sound the same every show regardless how beat up the skins are then thats where triggers are nice!

Old 2005-12-07, 02:36
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

true...i dont tour or play constant gigs so yeah your probabally right

Old 2005-12-07, 11:52
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

I don't tour either but every time I play a gig I notice my toms don't sound the same and nor do my kicks and a voice on my shoulder says 'and all these problems will go away if you trigger'

I can't ignore the voice

the voice speaks wisely

must

obey

VOICE!!!

Old 2005-12-07, 12:34
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

hahaha

Old 2005-12-07, 19:42
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

That was awesome.....

Old 2005-12-08, 02:50
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

'twould be nice for acoustics too. wouldn't really have to tune for anything, or tune at all for that matter

Old 2005-12-19, 01:47
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

is there any videos on DC++ for berzerker.... mainly looking for videos of the drummer

Old 2005-12-19, 14:57
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidGuitar
is there any videos on DC++ for berzerker.... mainly looking for videos of the drummer

The DVD has alot of videos so like download that or something.

Old 2005-12-19, 23:18
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

ok or something i will and stuff

Old 2007-04-14, 07:02
aturner
New Blood

sorry but readin this was annoying me
the berzerker use triggered drums as Luke was a speedcore/gabba artist years prior
being that all speedcore/gabba artists use disorted 909 kick drums which is the sound you hear in the berzerker
because he was grindcore inspired speedcore, he remixed songs with the distorted 909, then got some members and kept the drums
listen to any speedcore like Screamerclauz for example and you will hear the similarities

Old 2007-04-14, 20:39
CannibalXampire
Post-whore

not all gabber uses that sound and screamerclauz still isnt funny or shocking.

Old 2007-04-14, 23:30
aturner
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
not all gabber uses that sound and screamerclauz still isnt funny or shocking.

well yeh, but i mean the majority
and also Screamerclauz i dont find funny or shocking, i just love speed and terrorcore

Old 2007-04-15, 01:55
CannibalXampire
Post-whore

I usually try to listen to harder stuff. He's pretty weak in my opinion.

Old 2007-04-15, 14:44
corpseifierdude2
New Blood

Quote:

last time i checked the world record for single strokes in a minute is held by mike mangini...from wikipedia:

mangini is notorious for his technical prowess and currently holds three out of four World's Fastest Drummer titles. These include the Fastest Matched grip at 1,247 strokes in 60 seconds, Fastest Hands, which he earned by executing 1,203 single-stroke notes in 60 seconds, and Fastest Traditional Grip which he earned by executing 1,126 strokes in 60 seconds.

Old 2007-04-15, 22:07
jimmers
Senior Metalhead

Last time I checked that post was made 3 years ago.

Old 2007-04-18, 10:52
aturner
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
I usually try to listen to harder stuff. He's pretty weak in my opinion.

yeh me too
i like it all though

Old 2007-06-02, 21:47
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Where the fuck are all these n00bs coming from?

Old 2007-06-02, 22:45
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

all you motherfucking jewbeaks shoud read this (not about those god fucking damn speed records)

Old 2007-06-04, 23:41
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

my god this thread is old. I found out he does use triggers and stuff. My mistake. Someone lock this.

Old 2007-06-05, 11:59
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

you're a fucking loser, seriously. how many times must we go over what it is exactly that triggers do to make you understand? you've had this triggers = cheating discussion how many times now?

Old 2007-06-05, 18:11
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
you're a fucking loser, seriously. how many times must we go over what it is exactly that triggers do to make you understand? you've had this triggers = cheating discussion how many times now?

For fuck sakes this thread is like years old jackass. It's called making mistakes so you can just fuck right off.

Last edited by Casketcrusher : 2007-06-05 at 18:19.

Old 2007-06-06, 12:55
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

hahaha, makes no sense in context to what i actually typed.