Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2004-05-12, 15:07
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Soulinsane ,there are a lot of military people over there trying to help, too. They do a lot more than just the 'power' aspects. It's just that that is what we see most of the time. Just like the news, there's more good being done than bad but that's what people want to hear about for safety and security reasons among others.

If you guys remember the blackout the north coast had last September, I think it was ,it scared the crap outta me because I hadn't heard what it was caused from. All I could think of was Bob being sent into an emergency situation fresh out of bootcamp. I've never felt that panicked and helpless before. I can't imagine how these families are feeling.

I know what you mean because I was over there just before the Iraq thing started and I meant no ill will to anyone that didn't wish it on me. I only wished to help make quality of life better for others. What I meant earlier was that it would have been understandable, but no less horrible, if it were a military person because you would expect your enemy to destroy you and so does your family, but as a civilian one should be protected from shit like that. Dead is dead even if its fair, civilian, or military but it is the militaries job to take the bullet before the peeps they are protecting do. No one is forced into the military now and it is completely explained that shit may go south one day and no one may care, but thats your choice. The poor dude in the video had no choice. As for the news... those bastards don't know about everything that happens and they only show the crap that razes people for ratings, but it is in or nature to be attacted to look and know about morbid shit despite how nobel we believe we are. Evil deeds makes history but that video was far to sick

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2004-05-12 at 15:11. Reason: fucked something up
Old 2004-05-12, 15:15
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
The action they took was really fucking extream, but then again in their religion it says something like: "Do not start the fight, but fight back hard when started" (I could be wrong, if so please tell), but then again at this point all I can say is a quote by S.O.D. "Fuck The Middle East".

The action is not more extreme than everything that has been done before, it's just that they filmed it and put it on the internet. I'm sure there has been several other tortures or decapitations before. And don't generalize : Middle East is not only extremist movements, a lot of Iraqi disaprove the horrible acts that are being done. Same applies for United States or any place in the world : you can't blame a country as a whole.
Old 2004-05-12, 15:20
The Mountie From Hell

Send a message via MSN to FearFrost
True man... True.
Old 2004-05-12, 15:30
Pirate Lawd

This is not the only Islamic extremist beheading I've seen on the net. Some of these Al Quida assheads did this same thing on video in afgan 2 years ago to a reporter named Divid Peril from NY that came over to do a story for them because he believed in there rights. They invited he over, cut off his head, and put it on the net. He was also Jewish like this poor dude, as if that were some other damn reason for them.
Old 2004-05-12, 16:08
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Yeah, I agree with you, Soulinsane. I see where you're coming from. Military people are there to help protect. I'm wondering if anything was ever said about how they got him in the first place? It's still a sad state, but more people , like you, who actually have first hand accounts of what was going on are the ones I'd be more apt to believe. I remember the David Peril thing, too.

All the whining people over here do when they've done as bad and worse is so ignorant. I agree that whoever creates a violation of POW rights should be dealt with by their own government.

I saw a show about a Japanese passenger ship that our Navy accidently sunk somehow. (I missed the first part. ) And about 12 students and teachers were aboard. The Navy bent over backwards to help those people have closure and spent millions to retrieve the bodies for them when others said it couldn't be done. Only one wasn't found. That family brought a rose for each sailor who helped and the sailors in turn took the flowers to the kid's locker on the ship. They retrieved his camera at the families request and contacted the company to see how to preserve the film which they had developed. The ship was dragged further into the ocean and sunk in deep water so as not be disturbed by tourists, etc. also at the families request.
The captain of the ship said that he knew the families were devastated from their losses, but he was stripped of his military duties and dishonorably discharged. He said he was just as devastated because of what was done to him. THAT pissed me off. How damn selfish !! Those were kids !!

But the military does a heck of a job in many ways. Those few assholes should get their come upin's!! Brig time and Dishonorables !!!!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2004-05-12, 16:21
HES BAAACK

im not watching i dont plan on coming back into this thread and reading what everyone else said. a mod should edit that post and eliminate the link to the video, its as bad as a snuff film. dont watch it, have some respect
Old 2004-05-12, 16:26
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

meh, I agree its really shocking, but some people do want to see it because they want to see if it really is that shocking.

well, it is.
Old 2004-05-12, 16:37
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
im not watching i dont plan on coming back into this thread and reading what everyone else said. a mod should edit that post and eliminate the link to the video, its as bad as a snuff film. dont watch it, have some respect

The guy who posted the link IS, in fact, a mod.

EDIT : and we're not discussing how enjoyable the video is, don't worry. You should read the posts.

Last edited by SpiritCrusher : 2004-05-12 at 16:45.
Old 2004-05-12, 16:45
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

you choose to watch it, or not. its your choice, you don't have to.

but I agree, its one of the most horrid things I've ever seen
Old 2004-05-12, 16:48
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferlad
hah! that'll show you damn Americans not to invade countries!

ha good comment, but i think they had good reason for invading iraq

Sold my shit, now its time to PARTY!!!!!
Old 2004-05-12, 17:04
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordor
ha good comment, but i think they had good reason for invading iraq

In my opinion :

1 - It's not a good comment at all. It doesn't show anything but extremists' stupidity and close-mindness.

2 - No reason is good for invading another country.
Old 2004-05-12, 17:19
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

well, the reason america used wasn't good IMO, half of the intelligence was crap, but they're only figuring that out now.

Saddam wasn't a real treath, his army was shit, but he did have a big mouth, look what a pathetic fuck he ended out to be...

anyways, shit happens, but they should have gotten the hell out of there
Old 2004-05-12, 17:24
Senior Metalhead

i think i saw that other video, the one with the guy getting his head chopped off, it was in black and white and the practically sawed through the guys throat, quite disturbing, it scarred me in some way it was really hard to watch and i havetn seen this one yet. not sure if i want to. it sick how barbaric a human being can be towards another
Old 2004-05-12, 17:24
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
What would nuking all of them do? It is the extreamist groups that are doing this, not the country. Who says they are uncivilized? The country is poor, but they are not primates. A "Kill them all" attitude is just a quick alternative to get rid of the problem, but would cause much more.

I think people, if wanting to, should see the video. If everyone had the same mind set as Transient, then the media/gorverment could but out any video they pleased and claim it ture.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2004-05-12, 17:43
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Hey, hanging used to be legal here 100 years ago and when the rope was too high the head usually came off. And it was required in many states to go to hangings. Pictures of the bodies were taken, too.

I said earlier that I chose not to view the beheading. I can get enough mental pictures of it without seeing it. I've learned from my own experience and I have nightmares enough. It wouldn't be forgotten though. And it shouldn't be.

Nuking the country would only take care of those in the country . What about the ones who are in the US and England and Japan and Bulgaria? They'd crawl out of the woodwork like ants.
Actually I think the mercenary idea is the best way to eliminate the few.

MetalMilitiant--If you don't think you want to see it you don't have to. Freedom of choice. You are NOT run by a Hitler that would force you to. You know yourself better than most so don't subject yourself. You're aware of what happened and that's all you need to know.
That's my personal opinion.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2004-05-12, 17:43
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
If everyone had the same mind set as Transient, then the media/gorverment could but out any video they pleased and claim it ture.

You're right.
Old 2004-05-12, 18:01
Pirate Lawd

No one can force your computer to show it and you don't have to read it, but don't try to ignore the facts by condemning and cencoring the topic out of reality. It is important to remember mistakes. Respect others rights to have the choice to see it.

L,B'XXX, I could discess that Japan boat thing in great detail. For now, the sub captain Ahab was not as careful as could have been while surfacing, decided to wing it and hit the Japan ship while coming up ( what are the chances right ). Armor plated war ship designed to have 100's of psi pressure on the water tight hull vs. small Japan fishing boat = fishing boat on the bottom of big blue pond like a lead bolloon in 10 minutes. Capt. Ahab then got the sub stuck on the bottem of the bay while coming home a few weeks later by winging it again during low tied. Relieved of duties... the powers above or below couldn't stop that. Dishonorable discharge ... bad attitude got him that one. As Captain you are acountable for everything, everyone,and every action on the ship even if it wasn't your watch. He tried to blame it on the crew, but this sub hasn't had a problem before or since after his removal. Remember, there are no bad crews, only bad leaders.
Old 2004-05-12, 18:04
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX

Nuking the country would only take care of those in the country . What about the ones who are in the US and England and Japan and Bulgaria? They'd crawl out of the woodwork like ants.
Actually I think the mercenary idea is the best way to eliminate the few.

agreed, all hell would break loose
Old 2004-05-12, 18:16
Pirate Lawd

I think the mercenary idea is great too, does anyone have one I could join that hunts down known asshead terrorist pussy's that hide like cowardly punks ( no puck is to good a word for them ), cowardly... someone make up something fitting!
Old 2004-05-12, 18:22
Senior Metalhead

Seriously, the more you'd kill them, the more they'd put bombs and train kamikazes.