Death to all but metal!
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
FORUM RULES / PENDING TAB RULES / READ BEFORE POSTING DUMBASS
Rules for this forum are as follows:
- NO personal attacks/pointlessly harassing fellow metaltabs children with the sole purpose of pissing them off. That's my job. Play nice or get your pee-pee smacked.
- NO spam. No promoting of your band, and no looking for band members. Go to myspace for that sort of thing. These threads will be deleted without notice.
- NO whining that we should permit nu metal or hardcore tablatures here, because it is a fight you will not win.
It is really that easy. Obide by these very simple, very broad rules, and we will get along just fine.
=================IN REGARDS TO THE PENDING TABS FORUM================
- If you submit a tab and have a revision before the tab gets archived: Submit the tab again, just as you did the first. Then, post in the old thread you submitted, asking to close it.
- Don't whine about your tabs getting not archived fast enough, because it won't make the process go any faster, and more importantly, and it just roils me.
- TAB SCORING SYSTEM:
5 = 2 points
4 = 1 point
3 = 0 points
2 = -1 point
1 = -2 points
- If you want to update a tab that you have archived at metaltabs, you need follow these steps:
1. Log in
2. Click on your tab count / score link under your name when you post. The link reads: Tabs: (x number) · Score: (x number)
3. You will see five columns ("Do" will not appear if you have not logged in) that read: Band | Tab | Type | Rating | Do
4. Click "edit" next to the tab you want to update.
5. Submit the tab as you did the first time.
Last edited by MetalThrashingMad : 2008-11-21 at 21:41.