Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2005-05-25, 13:35
El Diablo sin pantalones

Send a message via MSN to brainsforbreakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler
i dont mean to back track, but as we all now, newsweek is not the most... accurate of of the news paper, for intsance, there little " kuran in toliot" got many people killed, but never the less, if the Antichrist is a "great deciver", i do not think he'll have a 666 or 616 or pentegram on his forhead.

what is a toliot?
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
Old 2005-05-25, 14:50
Metalhead

I am not convinced yet. I'll wait until they find 10 documents that testify that 616 is the number of the beast. However, the number of the antichrist is not extremely important. It is not life or death information.
Old 2005-05-25, 14:56
El Diablo sin pantalones

Send a message via MSN to brainsforbreakfast
It is to slipknot fans...
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
Old 2005-05-27, 16:29
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
It is to slipknot fans...

Probably. My drummer likes slipknot, but he also likes Death, Morbid Angel, Origin, Dissection etc.

The most important thing to know about Satanism is it's origin, where Satanism came from. It came from many places. In the 1200-1300's a group of Satanists wrote a book called the Al-Jilwah, the all black book of Satan and started a Satanic Cult to not only frighten the bastards/whores of god who kept slaughtering pagans, but to perhaps preserve their dark practices and parts of their religion.

Another form of Satanism comes from way before Christ walked the earth, from before Egyptian times, and before African stone age times. It is originated in Summerian and Annunaki writings, which are very ancient. The Summerian's believed in a dark presence....

Palestine Pagan Gods, were given names such as Beezelbub, Azgoroth etc. to Bastardize their religion. The jews and hammites were a fierce people in their time, and were very powerful. I think christianity is a defense mechanism for the people of israel and their racial and spiritual beliefs.
Old 2005-05-27, 16:59
slack as fuck

Send a message via MSN to newHELLonEARTH
i still stick by the maiden refference

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
Old 2005-05-27, 21:54
Post-whore

i think religion in general is stupid (i dont mean to offend)... its just a waste of time IMO... i mean your just sitting there, listening to some old guy read an old book that doesnt really make much sence or sacrificing a small dog to better yourself in some after life that doesnt exist, or some other crazy ritual, when you could easily use this time for better things like playing guitar, spending time with family and friends or making money...

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2005-05-27, 22:01
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Tulvox Send a message via MSN to Tulvox
I could make that one agrument...Shit I forget who came up with it, but it goes something like;

"If there is no heaven and hell and you do not believe, when you die you have lost nothing and have gained nothing.

If there is a heaven and hell and you do believe, when you die you have lost nothing and gained everything."

I wish I could remember the guys name...

But anyways, religion remains a personal choice. Whether you choose to believe or not is your choice and any one who ridicules you for it should get punched in the face.

Then again, any ego tripping religious zealot should be punched...and the guy who comes to your house at seven in the morning to ask if I've found god...

www.maddox.xmission.com

Last edited by Tulvox : 2005-05-27 at 22:07.
Old 2005-05-27, 23:19
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Send a message via AIM to John Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulvox
I could make that one agrument...Shit I forget who came up with it, but it goes something like;

"If there is no heaven and hell and you do not believe, when you die you have lost nothing and have gained nothing.

If there is a heaven and hell and you do believe, when you die you have lost nothing and gained everything."

I wish I could remember the guys name...

Robert Pascal.

And his argument is beyond flawed. The drawback becomes immediately obvious, as Pascal excercised Fallacy : He gave the listener one of two choices, when in reality there are many more choices. To be "safe", by this man's reasoning, you would have to be an adherent of every religion. And by the very restrictions that Christianity's 'salvation' hinges upon, adhering to every religion is impossible.

And I'll wager that Jittery Sniper's rendition of old-world pagans as Satanists is a bit skewered. "Satan", or Satan-El, is an essentially Assyrian concept. It seems that being antagonized by the Christian church, as a collective demographic, somehow brings you under the umbrella of 'Satanism', which I believe is quite unfair ( talk about taking credit for a movement you had nothing to do with! ). Yes, the Catholic churches did work to eclipse the pagan traditions by incorporating their practices and "Christianizing" them, which was an atrocity. But to say that pagans sought to better conceal their practices by openly identifying themselves with what the Church/witch hunters were accusing them of ( i.e. Worshipping Satan ) is rather unfounded ... and illogical. That's like saying that Arabs tell the F.B.I. that they're cold-blooded terrorists to "scare them away" ... And as far as Satan even existing within the Pagan pantheon of deities ... Its difficult to make a correlation between "Pan", the god of sensual mischief and horseplay, and "Satan-El", the Epitome of all that is Unholy, or what have you ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jittery Sniper
Satan is the prince of darkness and the bringer of light ....

Jittery Sniper likes to have his Hebrew Angelology cake and eat it too

Last edited by John Holland : 2005-05-27 at 23:38.
Old 2005-05-27, 23:35
Life is pain.
Banned

Jittery Sniper both likes to eat and have other things too... Speculate on that.
Old 2005-05-27, 23:40
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Send a message via AIM to John Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Jittery Sniper both likes to eat and have other things too... Speculate on that.

The actual irony is that the "bringer of light" is a characteristic attributed to Lucifer, the angel, which is listed among the ranks of the angelic choirs found in the Hebrew tradition. Hooray for hack occultism ...
Old 2005-05-28, 00:49
Registered Sex Offender

Send a message via AIM to MyOwnSavior
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
I bet slipknot feel pretty stupid now....
Dude I was thinking the same thing when I read about it. Now the're going to have to get new coveralls and change the lyrics of the one song that mentions "666" a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jittery Sniper
All the girls I could fuck right now, are taken. I don't like fucking my buddies girlies, but then again I like Dave Mustaine and he boned kirk hammetrs girl. HAHSFDHASF
Am I the only one here that finds you or any other guy for that matter speaking about how many girls they have "fucked" or "could fuck" annoying? I'm not saying I believe or not or even that I care, just keep it to yourself because bragging about your sex life gets old quick.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'. - Early Cuyler
Old 2005-05-28, 00:55
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
The actual irony is that the "bringer of light" is a characteristic attributed to Lucifer, the angel, which is listed among the ranks of the angelic choirs found in the Hebrew tradition. Hooray for hack occultism ...

You know...even though I once long ago had a slight argument with you on that ADD subject.....which I now regret.....you say some really witty things.
I admire that greatly.

---------------
MyOwnSavior....I agree on the bragging thing....I care not who can get laid or not. Screwing is over rated anyway....heh