MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Old 2002-10-09, 02:33
Senior Metalhead

I would suggest old Theatre , Tristania , Sirenia and Lacrimosa (its not metal but still great gothic rock).

Hail and Kill.

Old 2002-10-09, 14:04
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic Penis
maplphas, please listen here...........

more people think type o is the best, thus making them the best, not becuase i think so or because you think not, but because they have the most people who think they are the best.

majority likes them, so thats it............

and type o has no relations with nu metal................

I'm probably a litlle late here, but...
The bands that are "commercial", are bands the record companies wants to sell albums. They get to tour, they get a lot of advertising, people hear about them, people like them, people think they are best. BUTan example)
In Norway, Satyricon - Volcano was the 4th most-selling band. They are black metal. Some say they are best, because they sell most. But, they are on EMI. EMI has made sure that they signing a black metal band has been noticed. The media has been filled with it. People have heard about Satyricon, and they decide to check out the album. Will they buy Rebel Extragavanca? I doubt it. They will buy Volcano, because it is "best" right now. It was the same with Dimmu Borgir a few years back. And the majority of those who buy Volcano, have never heard of Immortal, Old Man's Child, Dissection or other great black metal bands. They have nothing to compare with. They are supposed to think that Satyricon is the best band. That is how it works.
I have seen Type O on MTV, but never Tristania. Does that mean Type O is better? I think not. Ask all of those you say think Type O is best wether they have heard of the other bands mentioned here. I doubt it....
Old 2002-10-09, 14:29
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
I must say that I think you're all fucking stupid, and I'm not wasting my time reading this thread anymore.

Christ, people here take all of the same god damn arguments, change the band names, and go through it five hundred thousand fucking times.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Old 2002-10-09, 15:36
Post-whore

the reason those bands get signed to good record labels is cuz they are good though. they stand out from the other bands...................................................

once again though, im just taking about majority opinion

"I guess it all works out in the end"
"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head
Old 2002-10-11, 17:42
Post-whore

Send a message via Yahoo to metal=life
gigantic cock is right.....Type O does sell more albums then TSOTB. WHO FUCKIN CARES!! TSOTB are still better...so there! bitch

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken
Old 2002-10-11, 18:20
morbid_death

Ninnghizidda
Old 2002-10-15, 04:31
Senior Metalhead