MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2014-05-23, 14:22
Pirate Lawd

So this has kinda turned into a sideline RTT. Keeping it alive

Also, I just noticed I've been a member 10 years.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2014-05-23 at 14:25.
Old 2014-05-24, 11:55
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
So... what do you guys think about politics and religion?
Old 2014-05-31, 21:31
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
Who?

Murcie.

http://metaltabs.com/forum/member.php?u=13021

Sent her a private message one day back in 2007. Started a friendship which thrived via MSN messenger. A year later she traveled from Italy to visit me in the US (TX). Thus officially began our relationship that would last almost 6 years. I visited her in Italy 5 times, sometimes for 2-3 months at a time, and she spent many weeks here each visit, limited by time allotted off from work. I was a student so I'd just take semesters off. We planned to marry and much more. But in the end, most likely due to my own flaws as a partner in my early 20s, she came to the conclusion that she could not spend a lifetime with me. Indeed, she has made it abundantly clear that she never plans to enter another relationship for the rest of her life, and prefers solitude as a person. I hope she wouldn't take offense to my sharing that information here, but it's doubtful and I even imagine she has an unspoken sense of pride in the fact that she is content to be alone. We still speak and she still sends me random melodic/symphonic black albums every other month.

I realize that is WAY more info than you asked for, but as I sit here sipping on my drink, I just let it flow that way. And hey, this thread is about us all as a (past) community, heh?

On a lighter note... I'm actually married now to an incredibly sweet Mexican girl. A funny thing to mention for the board is that when I met her she told me about her interest in a certain Mago de Oz band, which is essentially a power metal band from Spain, and we just went from there.

Cheers, Bros.
Old 2014-06-02, 11:03
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
That's pretty cool, td. I've seen other relationships that began on the net last for a long time, but I've seen others break up romantically and still continue friendships. Everybody's situation is different.

I've got a question for you all. I'd mentioned before that I'd been singing at church and I've gotten an annoying tremor in my voice in the lower range. Well, I went to the doc and it's something called vocal dysphonia. I'd like to elaborate on it here, but should I just do it here or do you thing it would be more helpful in the vocal forum? I have doc's orders to train with a coach which I start in a couple days. Thoughts?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2014-06-06, 12:33
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo

I'm gunna release and electronic album this year. Here's a music video for one of the songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpmJ7dbaKLo. I know you want to see me half naked rolling around in mud eating crickets.

NOT NAKED ENOUGH. 4/10, would not fap again. Would have been 1/10, but you get a point for the cricket bukkake and two points because I got a half chub when you started getting doused with water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Keeping someone tied up by their testicles in your basement generally doesn't count as being engaged to them.

That's may as may be, but a truer expression of love I've yet to see.
Old 2014-07-03, 23:25
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
Murcie.

http://metaltabs.com/forum/member.php?u=13021

Sent her a private message one day back in 2007. Started a friendship which thrived via MSN messenger. A year later she traveled from Italy to visit me in the US (TX). Thus officially began our relationship that would last almost 6 years. I visited her in Italy 5 times, sometimes for 2-3 months at a time, and she spent many weeks here each visit, limited by time allotted off from work. I was a student so I'd just take semesters off. We planned to marry and much more. But in the end, most likely due to my own flaws as a partner in my early 20s, she came to the conclusion that she could not spend a lifetime with me. Indeed, she has made it abundantly clear that she never plans to enter another relationship for the rest of her life, and prefers solitude as a person. I hope she wouldn't take offense to my sharing that information here, but it's doubtful and I even imagine she has an unspoken sense of pride in the fact that she is content to be alone. We still speak and she still sends me random melodic/symphonic black albums every other month.

I realize that is WAY more info than you asked for, but as I sit here sipping on my drink, I just let it flow that way. And hey, this thread is about us all as a (past) community, heh?

On a lighter note... I'm actually married now to an incredibly sweet Mexican girl. A funny thing to mention for the board is that when I met her she told me about her interest in a certain Mago de Oz band, which is essentially a power metal band from Spain, and we just went from there.

Cheers, Bros.

Awesome man. Thanks for sharing. It's been awhile since this was an active community... so hearing what everyone has been up to, when I occasionally check back in, is really cool.
Old 2014-07-08, 01:03
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
NOT NAKED ENOUGH. 4/10, would not fap again. Would have been 1/10, but you get a point for the cricket bukkake and two points because I got a half chub when you started getting doused with water.

That's may as may be, but a truer expression of love I've yet to see.

Right, now you've piqued my curiosity. What, to your mind, would qualify as an untrue expression of love? I just feel like I need to know if I'm gonna keep my chances alive.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2014-07-10, 10:18
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
I made partner in the practice I work at.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Old 2014-07-12, 09:23
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
I made partner in the practice I work at.

you in law? nice to see your name on here. i thought you worked in accounting at one point too

everythings going well in my life. loved this community, met some great people and grew up here haha. will miss it, hope youre all doing well. hopefully this stuff gets archived and we can view it in 50 years....
Old 2014-07-19, 18:24
Quantum.

Transient, that may well have been one of the most horrifying dystopian views of the future I've ever seen. Much obliged.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2014-07-25, 16:18
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I think he's right. I've perused some hard copy stuff as well as read on here, and had myself in stitches laughing, Lot of memories here, for sure.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!