Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2014-03-18, 00:04
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Crowned : Live at Budokan in my walkman..

Yeah? Well, I have the Die Hard edition Gatefold LP on Gold Wax with a pair of die-hard official Transient's glasses only limited to 10. I bought it at Hell's Headbangers.
Old 2014-03-31, 04:30
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
Yes. This.

Real life caught us. 40 hour work weeks, girls/females/gilfs, this and that.

That drew a lot of contributors away. Plus metal is mostly dead. In about 20-40 years we'll be the old fucks grabbing a vinyl copy of 'cowboys from hell' and telling our grandkids that 'this was the time they still made real music'.

Ofcourse they'll be shocked, running away with their ears bleeding. Leaving us with a grin. I salute you, metalheads!

I actually test my kids friends with metal, Mwahahaha. I have guitars and amps all around as I now fix and modify them for a living. I ask my kids friends, "what is your favorate metal song"? Regardless of what they say I play something way way way more heavy shortly into to proformance. Some of the children are mind blown and I can see that moment in their eyes when they hear that first magic note of live metal music.

Its a wonderful feeling awakening a young metalhead.
Old 2014-04-01, 00:14
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
I actually test my kids friends with metal, Mwahahaha. I have guitars and amps all around as I now fix and modify them for a living. I ask my kids friends, "what is your favorate metal song"? Regardless of what they say I play something way way way more heavy shortly into to proformance. Some of the children are mind blown and I can see that moment in their eyes when they hear that first magic note of live metal music.

Its a wonderful feeling awakening a young metalhead.

Totally awesome, man.

From this collision of artistic passion, invention and sonic overload a new kind of music was born. It was as hard and heavy as the fire beast's metallic flesh. It had the power of his blood, the heat of his fire, the speed of his flight... and the might roar of his death cry. But it also had the angelic beauty if Aetulia's song and a touch of her mournful wail. It was an anthem of the people, and they called it Heavy Metal.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Pretty fun game, actually.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2014-04-08, 04:30
Pirate Lawd

"Ending the final stage of their evolution they ascended to become metal gods!
Before they left they took time to weave instruction for all they had invented into the natural world. They taught spiders how to spin guitar strings from web, and the trees how to grow exhaust pipes for branches, they etched hieroglyphics of how to put these things together.

We give our secrets to the future, they inscribed in glowing letters, so they may know the glory of metal!"

THIS is about the most metal thing I have ever heard.
Old 2014-04-08, 14:41
Quantum.

Quote:
"Ending the final stage of their evolution they ascended to become metal gods!
Before they left they took time to weave instruction for all they had invented into the natural world. They taught spiders how to spin guitar strings from web, and the trees how to grow exhaust pipes for branches, they etched hieroglyphics of how to put these things together.

We give our secrets to the future, they inscribed in glowing letters, so they may know the glory of metal!"

THIS is about the most metal thing I have ever heard.

Haha, yeah, like I said it's a pretty fun game. Main character is voiced by Jack Black and they have people like Ozzy, Lemmy and a whole bunch other like that in the cast. Some of the bad guys are glam rockers and the teardrinker's of the Black Sea. Gameplay is too simplistic for my taste, but writing and overall execution of the story telling borders on the brilliant at times. Made by metalheads for metalheads.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2014-04-20, 02:49
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
I was actually engaged to a member of this forum for years

Who?
Old 2014-04-22, 16:24
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Me.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2014-04-22, 17:36
Quantum.

Keeping someone tied up by their testicles in your basement generally doesn't count as being engaged to them.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2014-04-27, 04:24
Pirate Lawd

We are kinda making it up as we go it seems.

Edit* spelling
Old 2014-04-27, 22:30
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

I also check back here now and then.. Maybe once every 5-6 months .. Although the bass forum seems to be very quiet as usual.. So not much kicking off to deal with! But yeah good times in the old days.. I'm a full time session bassist and teacher now.. Not listening to much metal these days though.. But I do owe a lot to this site and it's tabs and forum for advice and general comedy! Hope everyone is keeping well!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.
Old 2014-05-08, 16:41
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
It's great to hear you're teaching bass now.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2014-05-08, 19:31
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
Guys, I have an idea to bring this place back. How about an official "Politics and religion" thread?
Old 2014-05-08, 19:45
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

No. The last time I started talking about religion to someone on here I talked to him for years and years and right now. We can't have that happening again.

He just woofed at me. Yup, Paddy's still weird as ever. lol

Old 2014-05-09, 02:37
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
Guys, I have an idea to bring this place back. How about an official "Politics and religion" thread?

You might be the Anti-Christ.
Old 2014-05-09, 06:19
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
Quote:
You might be the Obama.

Well if I would've suggested putting them both in the same threat you would be correct, what I said was, "Make TWO threads, and have one where people can talk all the shit they want about politics, or if they wanna be more sympathetic to those taking their tax-dollars, maybe they could rant about their most passionate issues, and in the other thread they could simply state their religious beliefs or atheism, and talk all the shit they want, or whatever." Those are the exact words that I said.

C'mon, it's the least we can do to give this place a little *uhmf*
Old 2014-05-09, 12:51
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
Well if I would've suggested putting them both in the same threat you would be correct, what I said was, "Make TWO threads, and have one where people can talk all the shit they want about politics, or if they wanna be more sympathetic to those taking their tax-dollars, maybe they could rant about their most passionate issues, and in the other thread they could simply state their religious beliefs or atheism, and talk all the shit they want, or whatever." Those are the exact words that I said.

C'mon, it's the least we can do to give this place a little *uhmf*

It would certainly brew a shit storm, but only if most here wasn't so jaded and knew better.

Best people just keep posting. Sooner or later poop will contact some ones blades and the place is alive again.
Old 2014-05-10, 14:27
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Ah, the old fertilizer on the forum growth hormone.

umph-umph-umph baba umph ba-ding bah.....

Old 2014-05-10, 17:43
Die Young.

...yummy growth hormones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2014-05-10, 19:09
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

BB-You've had enough, Brutus!

Old 2014-05-11, 04:51
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo

I'm gunna release and electronic album this year. Here's a music video for one of the songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpmJ7dbaKLo. I know you want to see me half naked rolling around in mud eating crickets.

IS THIS YOU??? when you're actually naked, holla. don't give a shit about this softcore junk.