Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2012-08-15, 14:52
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth

To me you still look like a male version of Johnny Depp. Do you still have your cop uniform??

Nice video, informative and not boring at all. And that's coming from an liftophobe.

For about 30 - 35 seconds of this video clip I thought you were a chess player.
Old 2012-08-16, 03:26
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
what's up guys. Basic training done on a bus to fort seal 13 bravo wo0t

Hey man, how's it going? I bet you're glad to be out of that place! Where is the bus going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Hey everyone! Sup graf and proaz!!!!!!

I'm getting a 502 error when trying to go to the main site...?

Hey man, how've you been? Hah I was actually talking to some people at work and mentioned the beer trade. Found out a couple guys on my ship are into metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Good Lawd, Shipmate! Your ports seem jacked worse than mine during OIF, and even our steel beach party got replaced for what the Capt'n called on the 1MC, "virual beer day". Anyone listening on sonar within 100 miles absolutely HAD to hear a mixture of 5000+ Sailors pipe NOOOOO and BOOOOO for perhaps over a minute. Keep off the GW unless you are ready for the politics that come with being an Officer on a ship that floats on paper work lol. It was hard enough for the enlisted. Seriously though, it is nice to hear from you. I'm proud of what you have done and become. You never have forgot metaltabs

Pr0az, congrats on completing IET. I wish you the best at Ft Sill. 13B has some fine artillery training. I know people here at home that just love Ft Sill, but it is really what you make of it. I'm also proud of you. Keep your head clear and listen to the people that know what they are talking about. Learn from their knowledge and build the best of it as your own. I don't know any Rambo's that ever made it in artillery. You know it is all about the team, so forgive me if I bust Army balls about being an Army of... one? I never could understand that TV ad lol. Name a few shells in MT honor!

We operated with GW for a while. It's always annoying because they just do their own thing and don't seem to care about anything else, unless we get in their way.

Hah my first ship owed us two beer days but we never saw them.

We just got home tonight after about 5 months out, so I'm pretty happy to be back. Drinking a beer and eating some rice balls.

How's things in your neck of the woods?
Old 2012-08-16, 05:14
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

To me you still look like a male version of Johnny Depp. Do you still have your cop uniform??

Nice video, informative and not boring at all. And that's coming from an liftophobe.

For about 30 - 35 seconds of this video clip I thought you were a chess player.

haha, thank you Padrick. My newer videos will be even more informative. So many people have asked me to make videos as a half joke, so I said fuck it and will start doing them.

graf- That's awesome man, I still bring up the ole trade sometimes too!! Perhaps we'll do it again sometime. Things are going well here, finished college for 2 years to become an apprentice plumber/pipefitter and I start my plumber job next week by the sounds of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2012-08-16, 08:27
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Okay I got two problems and I need help from wherever I can get some.

1. I drank a lot of alcohol recently due to a lot of free time and now suddenly I get dizzy after like 2 beers. That doesn't make any sense to me.

2. I started dating this girl from school right after we finished school. We've never looked into each others eyes and now suddenly we become friends during the process of finishing our yearbook.
We had like 3 dates and on the fourth one, don't even ask me why, but I kissed her while we were lying under a starlit sky while listening (and I'm not kidding) to Shining and DeadheadRoses. Yea I got your stuff on my MP3Player Dylan! Anyway before I totally whimped out I realized I don't have any grippable feels for her, and I don't even know if I'm in love, since I've never fell in love my whole life. And to complete the dilemma she now says she has deeper feelings for me. WTF should I do, I only need a little advice from some advanced guys and I swear I've already asked so many people. God that IS frustrating.

Oh and I signed up for university today.

R.I.P moe
Old 2012-08-16, 10:20
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Okay I got two problems and I need help from wherever I can get some.

1. I drank a lot of alcohol recently due to a lot of free time and now suddenly I get dizzy after like 2 beers. That doesn't make any sense to me.

2. I started dating this girl from school right after we finished school. We've never looked into each others eyes and now suddenly we become friends during the process of finishing our yearbook.
We had like 3 dates and on the fourth one, don't even ask me why, but I kissed her while we were lying under a starlit sky while listening (and I'm not kidding) to Shining and DeadheadRoses. Yea I got your stuff on my MP3Player Dylan! Anyway before I totally whimped out I realized I don't have any grippable feels for her, and I don't even know if I'm in love, since I've never fell in love my whole life. And to complete the dilemma she now says she has deeper feelings for me. WTF should I do, I only need a little advice from some advanced guys and I swear I've already asked so many people. God that IS frustrating.

Oh and I signed up for university today.

1.) No idea. Have you gone a few days without drinking since then?
2.) Hahaha! Awesome to know someone's getting down to my music, thanks man!

If you know you don't have feelings for her, don't pursue it. But also, you're not going to know if you're in love after a few dates so if you want to see if your feelings develop any further then take it really slow as to not lead her on and be straight-up about your feelings and where you're coming from, especially since she's a friend. I dated a friend I didn't really feel much for and ended up being totally wracked with guilt after she fell head-over-heels for me and I knew pretty much from the start I wasn't going to be that into it and had to deal with that mess.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-08-16, 10:31
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
1) Have you been eating less? Taking any drugs or medications? Either of those can make a huge difference. If you got totally sloshed and puked a bunch you might just be getting that "sick" feeling when you're drinking beer because it reminds you of the last time you puked it all up. Due to some poor judgment my freshman year of college, I still cant even look at Blue Moon. Try a different beer (or even a cocktail) if that's not too offensive to your German sensibilities.

2) I'm not sure what you meant by "grippable" feelings, but I'm guessing you meant that you feel unsure about the way you feel, and you don't know how to confront her about not reciprocating them. Be honest with her and yourself. If you enjoy spending time with her maybe give things a chance to blossom? If not, do your best to part amicably. Be polite and tactful, and tell her the truth about your confusion. I have to say though, you sort of dug yourself into a hole here after 4 dates and a dreamy night under a starlit sky listening to deadhead roses...
Old 2012-08-17, 03:38
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Not quite sure about the first one, but maybe you got a little dehydrated or it hasn't worked it's way out of your system yet.

What Dame said is pretty right one about the girl thing. Be honest with her, but if she still wants to go out and have fun- nonsexual- then go for it. I know I kissed my hubby a couple times before we ever decided to have a relationship, but it didn't happen too often. I wasn't that into him at all then. lol So maybe your friendship will blossom into something else or maybe it won't. But the reason I said nonsexual is it might get too emotional or you might be a baby daddy without wanting to be. If you're drinking, don't let that lead your actions.

Good luck and congrats on your uni sign-up!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2012-08-17, 05:20
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Thank you all for your opinions, very appreciated.
First of all I usually don't drink but when it's like 1 beer a day, only get shitfaced occasionally and since me and my buddies all have a lot of free time...yeah. I'll just resignate, world won't stop turning if I get drunk faster than most women I know

I already told her I'm not able at this moment to say I'm feeling anything more complex than friendship. She just said 'Wir werden ja sehen was die Zukunft uns bringt '.
For cthulhus sake, I won't fall in love after making out and ... with a girl even though it felt different than most of the other times. Anyway thanks again, love y'all ♥

R.I.P moe
Old 2012-08-17, 08:01
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
I already told her I'm not able at this moment to say I'm feeling anything more complex than friendship. She just said 'Wir werden ja sehen was die Zukunft uns bringt '.
Translate? But good for you being up front, man. Its often not as easy as it seems, but its never as bad as one expects.

Quote:
with a girl even though it felt different than most of the other times.

Hahaha, are you usually kissing dudes?!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Dyldo : 2012-08-17 at 12:54.
Old 2012-08-17, 11:34
Quantum.

Dyldo, I'm quite sure Gommers will claim it means roughly "We'll just have to see what the future brings", and he's even hacked google to have their translator agree with him. What it really means is more like "Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage, so don't even think about crossing me". It's OK Gomli. We understand.
Oh, and you're not alone in being easily affected by alcohol. I'm a buff macho guy who runs the risk of keeling over from a few glasses of wine on an empty stomach, more or less.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2012-08-17, 12:56
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Dyldo, I'm quite sure Gommers will claim it means roughly "We'll just have to see what the future brings", and he's even hacked google to have their translator agree with him. What it really means is more like "Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage, so don't even think about crossing me". It's OK Gomli. We understand.
Oh, and you're not alone in being easily affected by alcohol. I'm a buff macho guy who runs the risk of keeling over from a few glasses of wine on an empty stomach, more or less.

Aaah. I don't know why I didn't even think to google it. That's good, I suppose, just watch out! She'll get you nice and drunk and force your seed! What the hell did I just type?

This was too much to read, I couldn't stop laughing, and am okay that I'm basically 12: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/352...id.htm?fs=6f1cd
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-08-19, 08:23
Post-whore

I'm at fort sill 4 weeks 3 days and a wake up left. Find out what unit I get stationed at at next Friday.
Old 2012-08-20, 03:08
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I read one of my poems publicly on Saturday and it was well received. That is all.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2012-08-20, 08:36
Noob lud

Is it bad that I'm scrolling through these posts and looking for a "Like" button at the bottom of some of them? Fuck you, Facebook!

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2012-08-20, 10:14
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yes it is.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-08-20, 11:51
Noob lud

What's goin on dude, how have you been?

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2012-08-20, 13:21
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Trying steel reserve again after it poisoned me 2 years ago... aaaand it's worse than I remember.
Old 2012-08-20, 14:56
Noob lud

yeah fuck that bullshit!! shoulda went with After Shock

Quote:
Old 2012-08-21, 04:02
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Is it bad that I'm scrolling through these posts and looking for a "Like" button at the bottom of some of them? Fuck you, Facebook!

Smack a "like" button. (I've done that or looked for karma points.)

Old 2012-08-21, 08:53
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
yeah fuck that bullshit!! shoulda went with After Shock

That after shock was delicious, the stuff is dangerous!

No more Steel Reserve for Steve, judging by his reaction to it I would swear that it's a mix of pcp, seltzer and goat piss.