MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


 
Thread Tools
  #301  
Old 2011-06-07, 16:24
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,567
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Chris, you are easily the stupidest, most self-congratulatory idiot I have ever interacted with - it is impossible going back and forth with you, every attempt ends with mischaracterization, high school level of scope shifting and pathetic attempts at distorting anything someone writes to you.
I didn't mischaracterize a single one of your points, though I may have exaggerated a couple for dramatic effect, as you did to nearly every one of mine. I understand that hypocrisy is a woefully foreign concept to a Persian Aryan, however, so I'll let this one slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
For the third time I don't need any facts and figures to tell you that some people come to other countries to use all they can and don't care about anything or anyone there.

You sure do if your argument hinges on the point that a large percentage of them do. Since you have none, the unbiased observer sees nothing valid behind your arguments and dismisses them outright. Anyone with half a brain does the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Period. That's the end of the discussion. If you don't agree, then you have the priviledge of living somewhere where all immigrants are nice law-abiding people.
Yes, you're correct. The end of the discussion is your pathetic inability to challenge your own world view and support it with facts or figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
I don't give a shit about your apologies for criminal behavior from poverty.

Translation - "Waaaaaah! Sociology and economics both proved me wrong! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face! Don't worry little guy, I'll put the scary science monster away and those tears will dry right up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
You don't need any "figures" to back this up and I could give a shit what you think I am implying by who or what is more guilty.
It's true that I didn't need them, per se, since the points I was making were such obvious bits of common knowledge to the average American, but I had facts and figures support my points anyway because it's more fun that way. Why so upset, bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
So take your "sunshines" and your "sweeties" and your hours of time on your hands and find something better to do - you obviously have no real obligations or friends that could stand you in real life so that you can spend forever verbally masturbating and creating debate-awards when you can't even follow the fucking topic.

The fact that you honestly believe any of those posts carried more than 45 minutes worth of research just shows us two things; a. how pathetically stunted you are logically and intellectually, and b. the fact that it WOULD have taken you hours and hours to make the same points I did. Pathetic.

As far as friends and personal life go, I'm afraid I actually have to concede that point to you. I mean, I'm definitely doing okay as far as friends, females, and family are all concerned, but I pull up dreadfully short of having as many Iranian Aryan friends as you have. Maybe if I'd spent half as much time operating and administrating a Persian NF forum as I spent researching my opinions, I could get there. I guess I just can't prioritize use of my free time as well as you, brother.

In regards to your teeming social life, do you ever invite women you meet to check out your awesome forum? You must have lots of extremely voluntary and entirely unpaid for sex with women who have a place to live and are absolutely lice free. Good on you, man.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2011-06-07 at 16:27.
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 2011-06-07, 20:33
johnmansley's Avatar
johnmansley johnmansley is offline
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 5,974
Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
A direct relationship just means that one item is affected by another. Turning up the heater causes the temperature of the room to increase - direct relationship. Turning on some Slayer gets the kids in the rooms moving, which in turn increases the ambient temperature - indirect relationship.

There is no necessary inference from a "direct relationship" that both increase and there is no inference that it is porportional. But it is often assumed that when someone says a direct relationship it is a positive movement, inverse meaning it is negatively correlated.


You don't know what you're talking about: the relationship, should one exist, between two sets can be defined as either direct or inverse. The cause of that relationship is statistically irrelevant. All relationships are proportional, be that 1:1, 2:1 or some function of defined parameters.

It's probably a good job you've not sought out studies as I'm not sure you'd be able to interpret the analysis.
__________________
Album of the day:

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 2011-06-08, 01:47
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
So it's agreed; Chris wins.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:55.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.