MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Old 2011-03-21, 05:57
Quantum.

On a more serious note, this guy reminds me of two cases I've seen - not on MT - where someone we found hilarious turned out to be a clinically mentally disturbed, and none of those rounds turned out hilarious, except in the more general sense of the grand vista of human tragic comedy.

That said, my question about the type of mammal required to achieve music mastership still stands.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2011-03-21, 21:46
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Quote:
Originally Posted by
exumed and gomly..........i listen to your band,the first was good,not iwressled standard but i would like to hear it..... the 2nd was good,but i dont think this band is metaltab band..... i perhaps say too much about talentless metabtab users,but your tastes is still bad if you don like iwressled.......

paddy..... you mock my linguage skills and my typing skills,but may be you only do to this because you feel small and week.....and also because you have a face like a mans fat balls !!!!!!!!!

srsly,your faces like ballsacks and elbows....your own mother wont like to kiss you! she like instead to kiss the neigborhood faggots.......and to let the dog fart up her pussies ....... her pussie farts smelled like boiled eggs and cabbages..........

your a fucking pigbrain........ i hate the internets because of guys like you..... you think your so smarts???? your irish iq make you sound like gorge bush turds when they go plop in the water.........

i hope to you die of cancer,and you fat mother to pussieshit into your grave to make sure your dead........... her pussieshits used by japanese to comit quick death rather than to drown......

You have got some serious issues if these are your responses to the subjective opinions of people you don't know. You really do sound like a 12 year old boy whose first forays into adolescence are to become androgenous and obtain an ironic haircut.

You haven't even explained why you like IWABO beyond the ridiculous argument that "theyz more technical11 than you, lol" and even with this statement you are completely ignorant of the fact that technicality is a property of a musician's accomplishment of his or her instrument, not of musical constructs such as melody, harmony and phrasing.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Old 2011-03-22, 00:28
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I finally solved the riddle of the IWABO Code, Dan Brown style:

http://www.iwabo.co.uk/
Old 2011-03-23, 22:00
 is offline
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
On a more serious note, this guy reminds me of two cases I've seen - not on MT - where someone we found hilarious turned out to be a clinically mentally disturbed, and none of those rounds turned out hilarious, except in the more general sense of the grand vista of human tragic comedy.

That said, my question about the type of mammal required to achieve music mastership still stands.
you is the mental disturbed one...... you must to be if you don like iwressled...........

you are also and swedish tosser .......... swedish womans have the hairs on the upper lips...... like your mother,who also have the afro on her pussie........ it make to her look like she giving berth to the jackson fives.........

the types of the mamals you must fight to be good musician is --

1.bear-the bear make you good enough to be iwressled standard
2.blue wale-you can be competant like steve vai
3.human,e.g burt reyonolds-you be good at banjo
4.swedish tosser-you be good at masterbations in public

you don respect paddy,who is and irish stallions........

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
You have got some serious issues if these are your responses to the subjective opinions of people you don't know. You really do sound like a 12 year old boy whose first forays into adolescence are to become androgenous and obtain an ironic haircut.

You haven't even explained why you like IWABO beyond the ridiculous argument that "theyz more technical11 than you, lol" and even with this statement you are completely ignorant of the fact that technicality is a property of a musician's accomplishment of his or her instrument, not of musical constructs such as melody, harmony and phrasing.
im sorry i dont understand this,i don speak the mersyside faggot linguage.... if i did i would rather to spend my time talking with robert thompson and jon venables.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I finally solved the riddle of the IWABO Code, Dan Brown style:

http://www.iwabo.co.uk/
i likes you,you is handsome and most likely not ginger.......... also pst 88 sounds like to be a jew faggot who cant cook even a apple......

chris types like a black man,and his words seem obssessed with the cornbreads........

dyldo is to be tallentless hack..... he thinks music is about gayness,and to suck more cocks to make new albums......

l,b'xxx is so old that the queen of the englands sent her 3 telegrams in her lifes....... she also to be and prodestint whore who like to insult the jesus by not being a cathlic......

gomlies is so german that hitler send him birthday card from his grave every years......

drawn&cuartered is and handsome fucker for not voting to paddy for leaving during poll......

iwressledabearone make will smith head explodes and put the scientology all over the walls and carpets...........

p.s you all to be merseyside faggots,paddy is the bestest member here,at least he not a swedish mersyside jew black prodestint german americans.....

I'm so fucking bored. Seriously, you have no idea how bored a man has to be to do this stupid vacuous shit.
Old 2011-03-24, 04:43
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Paddy, my last post stands

Old 2011-03-24, 07:14
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I think I saw a picture of you once, back in the old days in one of the photobook threads. You bear a striking resemblance to what I imagine Jon Venables looks like now. Keep that in mind if you wanna start casting aspersions my way, ya [probable] child murdering fuck.

Also, publicly state that Liverpool FC are shittipoohs or I'll start a Facebook campaign to have you hunted down and lynched. I nearly pulled it off a few years back against some other cunt who was giving me grief, but now I've perfected my craft and I will not fail a second time.

JON VENABLES! JON VENABLES! JON VENABLES! JON VENABLES! Or possibly ROBERT THOMPSON! Doesn't really matter which, to be honest.
Old 2011-03-24, 08:02
Quantum.

I love how the continuous, good natured banter on this place educates you about the peculiar workings of humanity. Veneables and Thompson added to the Oh-for-fucks'-sake-list.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2011-03-24, 09:46
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

At least they didn't fuck him.
Old 2011-03-24, 18:36
Noob lud

"money well spent by Mother Faggot!!! "

Amazing.

I can't believe another asshat came back to suck iwrestledabearonce cock. The only thing I find fascinating about the band is that all the male members can take it deeper than the female vocalist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2011-03-24, 23:26
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

The Liver Bird is rising once more!

Old 2011-03-24, 23:31
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
The Liver Bird is rising once more!
Isn't its continual need to "rise again" evidence that it's actually quite inept? You can't keep coming back to the competition after having had your ass handed to you saying "alright, THIS time!" and using that as proof of greatness. It's simply proof of a stubborn, deluded refusal to accept that MUFC RULEZ!
Old 2011-03-25, 03:57
 is offline
New Blood

yous is all to be handicapables....... you cannot even realize that i am paddy......

your are all to fish bottomed to under stand......... eat your mothers faggot pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excreter....... you is the asshats,you mother wear your anus like a top hat when she go to faggot parties to find mens with loose anus that she can drink from........ she likes to taste the cum,shits and man-lemonades.........

P.S. Fuck Liverpool FC, Liverpool the city and Liverpool's residents. Also Sweden.

P.P.S. Paddy has a cock which is not unlike a python, except in respect to the fact that it only has one eye and no teefs. It does, however, have a 12" forked tongue which he can flick out at will. He can lick your fuckin' womb, ladies. Call him!

I'm off to commit suicide, so I shall not be posting ever again. EVER!

IWABO ARE SHITTIFARTS!
Old 2011-03-26, 22:01
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

That was fun. If you're thinking "that wasn't fun at all" you'd be wrong.
Old 2011-04-04, 09:42
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Bones98
damn, this thread is still going on? lol