MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2009-05-12, 08:49
New Blood
Banned

I have a shoulder length hair for almost a year now. But every month I trimmed at least half inch to avoid split ends.
Old 2009-05-12, 09:45
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Welcome to the forum man
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-05-12 at 09:47.
Old 2009-05-12, 11:35
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Quit hittin' on the n0ob, blitz'.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2009-05-12, 14:02
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I heard it's real purdy, too, just like your mouth.

That's one of the last things I'd want to hear from my grandma.
Old 2009-05-12, 15:18
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Yer jes' jealous. Yeah, I suppose you're right on that one.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2009-05-12, 23:10
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Quit hittin' on the n0ob, blitz'.

Shh... I'm trying to get him into my bed before Paddy makes his move on him
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-05-14, 12:28
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

i had to cut my hair this morning

lost about 2 inches, i had went to bed with the go-go (hair tie) still in my hair which is something i *never* do, when i woke up & tried to remove go-go hair got stuck & tangled had to cut it & my hair, but at least it got rid of the split ends,

so kinda good i think

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.
Old 2009-05-14, 14:36
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Enlighten me. What's a go-go?
I braid mine everynight. I use the soft little kid ties on it. Besides strangling myself and my husband it would look like a spiderweb gone bad. One of my kids tried to tie me to a telephone pole with it.

Old 2009-05-14, 14:39
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
That's one of the last things I'd want to hear from my grandma.
You've obviously never heard the term "gum job" Even better is the gum job from your grandma, which is invariably followed by 1 for sweeties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Shh... I'm trying to get him into my bed before Paddy makes his move on him
Yeah, by the time I'm done with him he won't be fit for public consumption. Unless, of course, you wanna see week-old spunk oozing out of every orifice when you press down on his belly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
i had to cut my hair this morning

lost about 2 inches, i had went to bed with the go-go (hair tie) still in my hair which is something i *never* do, when i woke up & tried to remove go-go hair got stuck & tangled had to cut it & my hair, but at least it got rid of the split ends,

so kinda good i think
Bunny, I'm speaking to you as a friend here when I say that you really gotta get something done about that unkempt garden-maze-of-a-thatch you've got growing down there. "Split ends" and "go-gos" shouldn't even be a concern when you're dealing with muffage. IT'S TOO BUSHY! Does your boyfriend have to wade through it with a machette like in those jungle movies? With a little native guide chap who leads him to the legendary Cave of Infinite Yummy Yumtimes each night?

Consider this an intervention.

WE LOVE YOU BUNNY, please keep that in mind when we send you to Mrs. Thatcher's Thatch Rehab.

I used to have longish hair. When it was wet it was down to my jawline, otherwise it was just a scrunched up ball of wavy, greasy wire which made me look like I'd just wiped myself down after a particularly violent bukkake session at a fat camp for fat spunk-filled fatties. I shaved it off in the end. Handy for future bukkake encounters, 'cause I'm now essentially a "dry-wipe cum receptor". With the exception of hobos, having long hair is a constant chore of maintenance and combing, and for what? So that I can look like a girl while my dad bums me?
Old 2009-05-14, 14:41
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Reins.

Old 2009-05-14, 15:14
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.
Old 2009-05-14, 15:15
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's the same thing I was talking about! haha

Old 2009-05-14, 15:21
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

cool!!

----

Old 2009-05-14, 15:30
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Those are one of the few things I don't have to worry about breaking my fine hair. Tehy've finally gotten smart and started putting covers on the metal barettes, but I don't use them too often either. Usually if I put my hair up which I do frequently to keep it out of my way, I use the leather ones with the stick through them.

Old 2009-05-31, 08:22
New Blood

Send a message via MSN to Panzerchrist
People with long hair own.

My hair's like.. Uhm, middle back. And they don't just own because I have long hair, i'm not that egotistical.

Form a faction I say!!