MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2006-12-03, 23:33
Die Young.

SHOW US YOUR PISS FLAPS!!!

Welcome to the Metal Tabs. Please remove your pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2006-12-04, 00:00
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Lol, I knew it wouldn't take BB very long.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-12-04, 00:25
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
SHOW US YOUR PISS FLAPS!!!

Welcome to the Metal Tabs. Please remove your pants.

...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-12-04, 07:41
Post-whore

Sorry didn't know you were a chick .
Old 2006-12-04, 11:19
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

All right now children, take that shit to the RTT or tit thread.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Old 2006-12-04, 11:26
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
All right now children, take that shit to the RTT or tit thread.
Hey now, tmfreak brought it in here from the RTT.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-12-04, 11:33
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Get on topic or I'll close the thread.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Old 2006-12-04, 12:15
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Get on topic or I'll close the thread.

Nooooooooo i'm waiting for pst's reply to my argument about eharmony on the end of page 3!!!
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-12-15, 16:48
Metalhead

I thought I would add another article that came out recently on the same topic of internet freedom/freedom of speech, check it out:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/article...6mccainbill.htm

Just as someone already pointed out here (I think I may have at one point as well), government officials will push the 'sexual predation' aspect of the internet in order to supress certain view points, even when nothing offensive is really going on. And with a bill with the name "Stop the Online Exploitation of Our Children Act", who could vote against that? Who would even bother reading what is contained in the bill, it must be to protect the children right?

"McCain's proposal, called the "Stop the Online Exploitation of Our Children Act," encourages informants to shop website owners to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who then pass the information on to the relevant police authorities."

"Comment boards for specific articles are extremely popular and also notoriously hard to moderate. Popular articles often receive comments that run into the thousands over the course of time. In many cases, individuals hostile to the writer's argument deliberately leave obscene comments and images simply to sully the reputation of the website owners. Therefore under the terms of this bill, right-wing extremists from a website like Free Republic could effectively terminate a liberal leaning website like Raw Story by the act of posting a single photograph of a naked child. This precedent could be the kiss of death for blogs as we know them and its reverberations would negatively impact the entire Internet."

"In reality, sexual predators have always confined their grooming to live chat rooms, or in the case of Republican pervert Mark Foley, instant messaging and PDA's. Pedophiles are never going to leave a record of their sordid advances on message boards because in most cases, their IP address and location can be obtained immediately from the server log. And as reported by C Net, "Studies by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children show the online sexual solicitation of minors has dropped in the past five years, despite the growth of social-networking services."

"This constitutionally dubious proposal is being made apparently mostly based on fear or political considerations rather than on the facts," warns Kevin Bankston, an attorney with the Electronic Frontier Foundation in San Francisco."

I found it interesting. In speaking of the net, did anyone else here Larry King admit he's never used the internet to Rosanne on his show? It was fairly recent, and very simlar to Ted Stevens' take on what the internet was, which is rediculous ofcourse.

STOP THE HORSESHIT.

"Nothing binds a father and a son more closely than the truth behind the decapitated hooker in the rec room."