MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts
User Name
Password

Old 2004-10-26, 00:51
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
Thats cool that they were shooting a DVD.

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-10-29, 15:56
Senior Metalhead

When do we get a tour with CoB getting close to top billing? After going to the Dimmu show where they played about 6 songs, I hope they get a respectable set length this tour.
Old 2004-10-30, 00:58
Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to harvester of sorrow Send a message via MSN to harvester of sorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by messedhobo4
Wow, what a fucking awesome show, Alexi was incredible, a couple of times during his solos I was like... Damm, that was cool. I was front row center for the whole show, with a gorgeous girl straddling me, look for me on the Lamb of God DVD that they were shooting there! That was by far the best show I have ever been to. My friend got a stick from Lamb of God, thats what happens when you wait for 6 hrs outside the Ogden before the show.

This wouldn't be the Ogden Theater in Denver would it??? I was going to go but since I saw them last time I decided to see Arch Enemy and Cradle of Filth...Stupid decision but oh well. I love COB but I was too busy with school.
Old 2004-11-03, 17:22
Post-whore

Send a message via ICQ to h4x5k8 Send a message via AIM to h4x5k8 Send a message via MSN to h4x5k8 Send a message via Yahoo to h4x5k8
Quote:
Originally Posted by messedhobo4
Wow, what a fucking awesome show, Alexi was incredible, a couple of times during his solos I was like... Damm, that was cool. I was front row center for the whole show, with a gorgeous girl straddling me, look for me on the Lamb of God DVD that they were shooting there! That was by far the best show I have ever been to. My friend got a stick from Lamb of God, thats what happens when you wait for 6 hrs outside the Ogden before the show.

We waited for 6 hours, he just came like 1 hour before the show like some line cutting pussy, he had to cry his way into getting that stick.
Old 2004-11-04, 18:33
Post-whore

the concert is today!!!

Damn pretty cool show it was. Although i wasnt in the very front row i could still see alexi shred Lamb of god were pretty cool also. The guy that plays keyboard in C.O.B is pretty fucking fast.. meh throwdown werent that good..same with fear factory.

Last edited by younguitarist : 2004-11-04 at 22:48.
Old 2004-11-14, 10:38
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Ooooffff, I was about 4 feet away from Alexi the whole time at Saratoga Winners, he makes that shit look soooo easy. Does anybody know who the second guitarist is?? About 40 years old, long hair, beerbelly-? Bodom was not really that into it, the drummer was having the best time. His legs are like a goddamn machine with that double bass. Every one had a towel, a bottle of water, and a beer laid on their amps for them. I think the keyboard player was drinking his beer and playing at the same time.

Fear Factory's drummer was good, the rest of the band sucked.

Lamb of God didn't impress me.

Oh yeah, Throwdown was a disgrace.

Last edited by MetalThrashingMad : 2004-11-14 at 10:53.
Old 2004-11-14, 19:43
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
The second guitarist's name i cant recall but i know he is in sinergy and he gave alexi his black jackson rr V

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-11-21, 16:44
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to arvina
the closest any bands come to me is san antonio, which is pretty close but i dont got a car.anyone know of any good houston shows?
Old 2004-12-02, 02:13
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
The second guitarist's name i cant recall but i know he is in sinergy and he gave alexi his black jackson rr V

The other guy is Roope Latvala. They were friggin awesome when I saw them. The only problem was that they played a short set.
Old 2004-12-02, 09:47
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvester of sorrow
This wouldn't be the Ogden Theater in Denver would it??? I was going to go but since I saw them last time I decided to see Arch Enemy and Cradle of Filth...Stupid decision but oh well. I love COB but I was too busy with school.

Yeah, the Ogden theater in denver, I went to the arch enemy cradle of filth show and caught an arch enemy drum stick, I was on the second level against the rail, I left partway through CoF though, I can't stand Dani's vocals, too much shreiking and stuttering