View Single Post
Old 2014-04-01, 00:14
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
I actually test my kids friends with metal, Mwahahaha. I have guitars and amps all around as I now fix and modify them for a living. I ask my kids friends, "what is your favorate metal song"? Regardless of what they say I play something way way way more heavy shortly into to proformance. Some of the children are mind blown and I can see that moment in their eyes when they hear that first magic note of live metal music.

Its a wonderful feeling awakening a young metalhead.

Totally awesome, man.

From this collision of artistic passion, invention and sonic overload a new kind of music was born. It was as hard and heavy as the fire beast's metallic flesh. It had the power of his blood, the heat of his fire, the speed of his flight... and the might roar of his death cry. But it also had the angelic beauty if Aetulia's song and a touch of her mournful wail. It was an anthem of the people, and they called it Heavy Metal.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Pretty fun game, actually.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein