View Single Post
Old 2014-03-06, 18:56
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Understood man, glad I came in married. Hows SF? I'm currently in Air Assault school, heading to NTC for two months, and then hopefully picking up a ranger slot. I can't go SF man, I talked to one of the guys his exact reply was "50% of us are single, 50% of us are divorced". I actually love my wife, can't do that brother. However going to a ranger battalion I'm willing to do, but being a gun buddy they want let me.

Just dropped a green to gold packet to man, Hopefully I get picked up I can make my way to a ranger battalion, If I don't Ft. Bragg, Ft. Stewart, or Ft. Carson are my next top three picks. Maybe I'll see you around Ft. Bragg if I get it.

I was a non-select at the end of sfas. So now I'm at a line unit in the 82nd as Infantry, and I absolutely hate it. I tried to push for Batt during my out-processing from SF, but didn't really get any say in where I got assigned to. My new long term goal is to go Warrant. A year and a half of busting my ass and freezing for no progress or reward other than "you tried" kind of killed my motivation to do anything too hooah.

NEGROGENESIS