View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 14:42
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Nah I'm cool with that too otherwise I wouldn't do it right? It just gets frustrating sometimes

Well, the way you described it before made it sound like you didn't have much of a choice in the matter; as though you would finish earlier if you could. I can always finish earlier, I just don't because A. most girls cum more the longer you fuck and B. I'll cum harder if I make myself hold it a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
I remember Waylon said 20 minutes is perfect. I'm with him on that. I've gone for over an hour before and at that point things just need some rest or you aren't in the right mindset/lack the energy. I think energy is the biggest problem for me. My dick says "fuck yea lets do this" and my body is like "goddamnit I'm tired can we wait until the morning". Exercise and finding/creating a happy relationship helps a shitload. Plus I could imagine you could be very confident in your sexual abilities and yet one look at Scarlett Johansson's boobs in bed with her could make you explode all over the room like a sprinkler. So yea.. looks matter a shitload as well.

I don't usually get tired from it, but I will if I haven't done it in a while. Like right now, I haven't fucked in about 10 months and I'm a little nervous about how long I'll be able to hold out when I get back on the horse, so to speak. Once my hip flexors get back into the groove of things, though, I'm unstoppable. I figure that will probably change when I get older and start having back soreness.