View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 09:41
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
I love long fucks. I'm also cut, but I know from experience that I can finish in 10 minutes if I really needed to. I just love fucking for a long time... it just feels better. You cum a lot harder when you hold it for a while, you know? Plus, I derive an enormous quasi-egotistical gratification from making a woman cum an insane amount of times. I'd much rather fuck for 90 minutes than for 10, you just don't always have the time to pull it off. Sometimes you have somewhere you need to be, or sometimes her kids are coming home soon, or sometimes she talks you into fucking her in the woods near her house and you freak out because it's early spring and you're sure people can see you between the trees as they drive by and you just want to hurry up and get the fuck out of there because ONE OF YOU isn't a fucking exhibitionist.

Also, the longer I fuck, the less I feel the need to. If I can fuck for an hour or two, I can be satisfied with sex four or five times a week. If I can only rail for like 10-20 minutes, I'm going to want to bang two or three times a day, sometimes more.

I will say, though, that I find it very hard to finish during blowjobs. Most of the reason is just that none of the girls I've been with were any good at it, but I'm sure part of the reason is that I'm just less sensitive.