Thread: TV
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 22:06
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Do you think it'll be another year? There will only be another 5 or 6 episodes (since its technically the last half of the season). I did hear that they don't even know how its going to end yet, and they're afraid that the current plan might alienate a lot of the audience, whatever that means. The series could end with Walt hiring a Colombian man to sell dead babies out of the back of his truck and I'd still love it.
There are another 8 episodes coming, making 16 in all. They will begin airing next summer. This is what AMC and Vince Willigan have said, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
I've attached an image to better describe the ending I'm thinking of. You're welcome!
BIRUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

More Spoilings

I'm interested to know what Hank's next move will be. Obviously I know what will ultimately happen, but as soon as he pinches off a log and wipes his crease is he gonna go straight for the kill and arrest him there and then or will he bide his time and play it cool for a while or what the fuck?

I doubt they'll go this way with the writing but it's BB so anything's possible: do you reckon maybe Hank will want to keep it all quiet out of sheer embarrassment?

Whatever gets us to the end I think it's gonna be a Scarface-style shoot-out. That M60 in the trunk of the car in the first episode and the shoot-out scene of Scarface playing on the TV in a later ep seem to be heavily hinting at it.