Thread: TV
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 16:39
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Breaking Bad's season finale is pretty awesome. SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----

The "clean up" scene in the prison(s) was fucking brutal, very Scorsese-like. The ending of the episode is friggin' annoying though, especially seeing as how we have to wait another YEAR to see how it pans out.

----

*SPOILS*
Ahabrehehuuuuuuu! I just watched it, so awesomely bittersweet! Yeah, that scene was a little too Scorsese-like, but that 70s song, "Crystal Blue Sensation", during the next montagey scene was fucking genius! The episode is a great example of how much space they can put into an episode to develop characters which at times makes it feel as if nothing has happened but so much does right under your nose, and not every climax needs to be a huge shoot out. The cliff hanger can be as simple as Hank taking a shit and finding a poem by Walt Whitman. Shit was beautiful! FUCK!
*GAYBALLS*

Do you think it'll be another year? There will only be another 5 or 6 episodes (since its technically the last half of the season). I did hear that they don't even know how its going to end yet, and they're afraid that the current plan might alienate a lot of the audience, whatever that means. The series could end with Walt hiring a Colombian man to sell dead babies out of the back of his truck and I'd still love it. I've attached an image to better describe the ending I'm thinking of. You're welcome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1310243562783.jpg (38.5 KB, 42 views)
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey