View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 05:32
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Oh my god. My brain is so overloaded with fuck right now because of how absolutely retarded that is. Shit like this is actually impressive, that is, the level of total absurdness conspiracy theory 'enthusiasts' will believe/come up with.

I typed up a big response to that, but it was basically a check-list of everything wrong with that article and the world and was redundant.

Such an awful fucking thing to have happened. I was reading earlier about one of the women that died had survived another mass shooting a year or so earlier at a food court in (I think) Canada. That is some crazy bad luck. She had blogged about it too, I need to find it.

Has anyone here been in a situation sharing a kind of life-or-death scenario that involved a crowd of people (it could be a fire, natural disaster, etc)? If so, what? And how did you react?

20 bucks says we'll now have yet another crusade for simple scapegoats; computer games, movies, comics, metal music - that shit will KILL ya.

Just car accidents for my part. In particular, one which did involve a crowd and me getting closer to actually murdering another human being than I have ever been before or since.
Oh yea, in the unlikely case someone remembered, I do know someone who was on that Norwegian island a while back, but I'd really prefer to let that episode rest.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein