View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 16:51
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Daawww, thanks guys. I was pretty hurt/surprised Paddy didn't get to it first, but he's been going through a lot lately as he finally fell in love, but she was slaughtered the next day. I spent the weekend kayaking and snorkeling on an island off the coast of Cali where my gf works/lives for the summer. It was nice, although people that live on small islands are just as bad as people that live in small isolated towns in some parts of the midwest/south. I've tilted them "beachbillies".

Please feel free to continue telling me how much you all love me and how much money you'll be sending me.

I seem to recall there was a place referred to as Goat Island near Catalina. I hope you had a baaaaa-d ass birthday. Bleet your heart out.

Paddy stole something and they cut off his other hand? And I thought he was just ignoring me.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!