View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 13:25
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
Hmm, I've never felt bad after, I have felt really bad during exercise though.

Today I got stung by bees on my ankles about 15 times total, I'm not even allergic and I feel sick as fuck, and now I really can barely walk. I went to the doctors and they looked at me like I was a giant vagina.

How the fuck did you get stung 15 times in your ankle? I can see that making one sick, that's a lot of venom (its venom, right? poison has to be ingested?).

My girlfriend has been doing volunteer work with bee keepers. I don't know why but it seems pretty cool. She said they literally picked up a fresh honeycomb rack-thing, brushed off the bees, poked it, and let the fresh honey drip onto bread to eat.
Check my band out:
i'm so bonery
Reply With Quote