View Single Post
Old 2012-04-20, 09:45
Quantum.

Anyone who wishes to know at what angle the sun's beam radiation hits a particular surface inclined at a particular angle, at a particular time, at a particular place and then do the integral calculations necessary to use this information along with other factors in order to calculate the total amount of solar energy that can be expected from a particular sort of solar cell.
This I can do and can therefore do not understand why you do not worship me like the shamans and wisemen of old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Therefore, according to maths and science and such, engineers get more poontang. That explains why my degree in media studies has been so ineffectual in securing sexual congress within the fanjinas of girlfolk.

In your particular field you plant turnips, then when they mature to full size you paint a face on them and call them Wilson and hold mock political elections and debates with them which you only win about 60% of the time because you're Swedish.

Any electricians here? For some reason I always had a weird nagging in the back of my mind to get into it, but I know it'd simply lead to my fatal electrocution because of my tendency to lick things which are new to me.

From my particular field we throw the largest phallic symbols any culture has even conceived of at the sky, which equals automatic win regardless of how many elections we win.

Sort of halfway to electrician status, at the moment. It's fun to watch the sparks fly.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein