View Single Post
Old 2012-04-19, 13:29
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
hahaha That's hilarious, d'q'. My husband was in electric classes at vo-ed and they used to wire metal toolboxes to circuit boards and shock each other. One of his best friends there became a nuke. Lots of years later when hubby was teaching at a Navy reserve center he worked with an electrician for some side cash since he was fluent in ac&r work. My grandpa worked for the local power company, too. He went to Case Western Reserve for his schooling, and after he retired he did ac&r work, too.
Me? I rewired a lamp and used the wrong cycle system or something like that and when I plugged it in I blew out the power in half the house and it would only work half power in other parts. It took my husband hours to trace it because the fuse that blew was close to the floor joists in the basement and it was too dark to see it was bad. lol I've only wired about half a dozen lamps, but I got the wrong type this one time. I won't do that again!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!