Thread: Why I Joined
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 13:29
New Blood

L,B'XXX -you remind me of Christ in that respect -he hung out with the scum of the earth to.....i hope your reasons for doing that are the same as His,and im sure they are

Paddy -i dont hate faggots,i pity them.I dont hate any one,and those god hates fags d*ckheads dont respresent Christianity.No body represent Christianity better than Christ -look to his words,not the words of dumasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
i wonder if the Westboro people missed that passege...? they say there better interrupters of the Bible than any one else,yet they think they know what Christ wants...i dont think Christ would hang around funerals and yell obsceneties.....theres no evidenc in the Bible for that behaviour from Him,the evidence says some thing much different!

i agree with 'don throw the baby out with the bath water",even if your atheist you can find truth and wisdom in this Book,just like you can find wisdom in any bodies writings even if there not from God Himself
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH