Thread: Why I Joined
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 12:25
New Blood

wow!!! i leave for 2 mins and theres about 90 replies ha ha

lets take each one by one

Gomli -you sound like you been readin libral websites and repeating that shit without even thinking if its true!

religion of any kind in the wrong hands will cause troubles like the ones you said but you cant blame a text for how some dumb f**ker interrupts it.I can interrupt any text to prove that michael jackson was born a llama,dont make it true and it dont mean the text i arbitrary chose is bad -it just means im stupid and probably a liberal faggot for believing what ever i want despice what the writer intended me to believe,

not sure if i made sense,i hope you understood what i was saying

Amadeus -i have proven that 'my Religion is right and yours aint' doesnt really stand,im considering to convert from Methodist to Presbyterian!!!! so your stupid retard*d point falls on its pig face

L'B,XXX -i think you seem to be a lone voice in the wilderness around these parts!! i respect any person who can speak there mind despice being outnumbereD BY A STACK O LIBRAL FAGGOT HARBORERS

CHRIS -JESUS CAN GIVE YOU MORE THAN SHOES BELIEVE AND YOULL GET AIR JORDANS!! HA HA

i accdidentally the caps lock on, i dont want to retype every thing so please dont think i was shouting ha ha
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH