View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 10:29
New Blood

screw the military??? brother,without the military youd be speaking turbinese right now....

i tried to join the army,i knew i wasnt good enough for the marines like my brothers,but i coulnd't even get into the army! -my failure didnt hurt me tho,it made me respect the military even more because i saw how hard it is.

I respect any man (or women!) whos willing to go into iraq and protect our freedoms and risk there lives at the same time.

What is Every ones opinion about homo-sexuals in the military? do you think it was a good thing to allow them in or a bad thing? Personally i dont think it matters,i think it was a bigger mistake to let women join.I dont think women are weaker i respect them but i just dont think its right for them to be in the line of fire at all.
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH