Thread: Why I Joined
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-06, 20:48
New Blood

Why I Joined

I was going to join here in 05 when dimebag was murderd but i was put off by some of the comments but i have since become a Born Again Christian and am a member of Brothers In Christ and therefore felt bad for judging other peoples lifes and words and decided to join up finaly and live and let live. I hope to share my love of metal and guitar playing here but i also hope i can talk about Christ from time to time and have a discussion going.Dont worry im not gunna try to convert anyone lol i just want to make sure ive done my part by at least saying His name every now and a gain.

glad to be here.My real name is barry by the by,so you can call me that or MIND or what ever you want! ha ha

p.s my avatar isnt racist,Im just a southern boy who respects his heritage.Some of my best friends are colords,i bought my first guitar from a colord gentlemen when i was 16,my sister is marryed to one also.she has a baby boy with him...
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH